Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is he ok?

@JP4355 decided to leave evolutionary.org after Dylan was made a moderator. Not sure why he made that decision or why he has the hate for Dylan but there's your answer straight from the horses mouth.

I'm going to try and get JP on the EVO radio podcast as a frequent guest because he's a wealth of knowledge and it's a shame that he will no longer be posting on the forums

well thats interesting to me to say the least as ive never even had an encounter with him of any negative kind ONCE...

I just wrote out a long post and the shit didn't go through cause my stupid internet so i will write it again but cut to the chase

JP is old school and also very well connected in the fitness industry forum-land. he didn't like the fact that dylan left to go to another forum, then got his new staff to bash all the staff here and site, and there was a lot of lying and defamation that went on .. and then come back to enrich his pockets. it is a loyalty thing that 95% of guys do not understand in a time where $$$ trumps loyalty. people are selfish and don't give a fuck about anyone else.

i talked to dylan after he came back and we both agreed the best thing to do for everyone is work TOGETHER to better the site. I think so far he has helped the place. we seem to have more members and traffic, and he is helping people with their questions. plus I know dylan for a long time and he was always loyal to me and had my back so i know the type of person he is capable of being.. also i know how the game works with forum shit, been around too long.. been modding these forums for a decade, there are bad breakups, there are mergers, this is underground shit here and most of all it is a VERY CYCLICAL industry. when things are good people want more of the pie, when things go the other way people will backstab each other for the scraps. when you are dealing with young males running the show they aren't going to put money away for a rainy day, i've seen many success stories and guys end up broke at 40 cause they never saved, it was all spending money on shit.
that is how it always is.

i think if dylan reached out to him and explained things and was simply upfront he would come back, he is a wealth of info.

Last edited:
JP has a wealth of knowledge I hope you guys can move past it and onto the future! Positive vibes bros!

That's what I thought it had to do with.
I was kinda surprised about the return after the major bashing of some or 1 of the major sponsors of the sight but what ever.
I am sure it comes down to $$...

That's what I thought it had to do with.
I was kinda surprised about the return after the major bashing of some or 1 of the major sponsors of the sight but what ever.
I am sure it comes down to $$...

Im going to address this all in my next post and I still think you are a good guy but that end statement really pisses me off and shows pure ignorance on the subject at hand but in fairness you dont know the story but making comments like that is pretty shitty man... just so you know but im also not falling for that trap either...

- - - Updated - - -

Solid reply Steve. Dylan you wanna try? All in all makes the forum better.
absolutely bro.. .i dont operate on pride or anything of that type whatsoever.. i do whats right and whats best... im an adult and i have a strong belief in moving on past anything and everything so of course i would be...

- - - Updated - - -

I just wrote out a long post and the shit didn't go through cause my stupid internet so i will write it again but cut to the chase

JP is old school and also very well connected in the fitness industry forum-land. he didn't like the fact that dylan left to go to another forum, then got his new staff to bash all the staff here and site, and there was a lot of lying and defamation that went on .. and then come back to enrich his pockets. it is a loyalty thing that 95% of guys do not understand in a time where $$$ trumps loyalty. people are selfish and don't give a fuck about anyone else.

i talked to dylan after he came back and we both agreed the best thing to do for everyone is work TOGETHER to better the site. I think so far he has helped the place. we seem to have more members and traffic, and he is helping people with their questions. plus I know dylan for a long time and he was always loyal to me and had my back so i know the type of person he is capable of being.. also i know how the game works with forum shit, been around too long.. been modding these forums for a decade, there are bad breakups, there are mergers, this is underground shit here and most of all it is a VERY CYCLICAL industry. when things are good people want more of the pie, when things go the other way people will backstab each other for the scraps. when you are dealing with young males running the show they aren't going to put money away for a rainy day, i've seen many success stories and guys end up broke at 40 cause they never saved, it was all spending money on shit.
that is how it always is.

i think if dylan reached out to him and explained things and was simply upfront he would come back, he is a wealth of info.
I really appreciate that steve... not everyone knows how long we have known each other and the kind of friendship we have had... im going to write out a post now but i wanted to make sure to personally thank you for your post first... you know, as you said, ive always had your back and you and i had countless conversations all these years and just picked right back up where we left off from before as if we had never lost touch... that shows a lot right there but you and i have always been on the same page, respected one another and worked damn well together and i always hold that close to me

Okay guys.. here goes my best here..

There are a lot of things that happened in the past that I AM NOT going into detail... I take full responsibility for my side of the situation and I always have done but keep in mind that it takes two... My anger and reactions were also due to some things that happened to me, especially considering this all happened one week after my dad had unexpectedly passed away and I was in a place that I hope none of you ever have to experience but lets move past that.. I helped build EVO and SARMS 1 from the ground up... I spent so many sleepless nights recruiting members, marketing, making videos, writing articles, to the point my wife was begging me to please rest, please come to bed etc... This was my baby ok... Steve knows, he was a big part in helping build this... You can see how high my post count is and i have not posted since FEBRUARY 2015 here... So you can see the amount of work I have done... i never wanted to leave but things happen in life, and not always how we plan or how we want... Yes, things were done, said, to a very bad extent and with much regret, i assume on both sides but i know from mine... I put in A LOT of time with n2bm and got my start with them and did my best to help the company and save it when times go extremely bad... Rick and I were like brothers and when you are close like that with someone and something happens, feelings are hurt to a much much higher extent and understandably so.. I think that goes without saying, there was still a multiple respect there but a lot of anger towards one another... That's what happens when people are that close... However, I struggled A LOT all these years seeing something I put so much time into grow without me as if I was forgotten etc... That hurts, it hurts extremely bad... Its a situation where I just felt so many different emotions and never new if it could be fixed and it were to be fixed, then how?? How could it even be done after all this time... People mature, they grow and they realize things as they age... Thats life everyone.. You show me someone perfect and I'll show you a liar.. Im man enough to admit my mistakes, take my lashings etc... Ive never been above that but as I have aged, learned and experienced, I realized a lot over time. .This is a BRUTAL industry, one of the most cut throat you will ever find... Thats the nature of this and the more privy you are to behind the scenes actions you can understand that... Its good and bad to know how it works but I do know that this went on way too long especially considering that I know I never truly wanted to leave but a lot of pride and other circumstances clouded that... I had to make choices as did others here but they may not have been the best choices... I am never above admitting my faults but Im also not ashamed to mend fences and do whatever needs to be done to fix things... This is a long time coming and unfortunately it took this long but this happens... Look at the WWE for example... Bret Hart going back to WWE after having the worst and most humiliating experience one could have but hey, look at what happens to fix a legacy... Goldberg, etc.. .It happens everywhere and that's life... Im not going to sit and live in regret forever when things can be mended and fixed... Its FAR FAR better when we are all working together and helping everyone as much as humanly possible... So I humbly ask that everyone at least try to move past this and just continuously improve each and every day as that is my end goal and to build evolutionary, isarms, elite fitness and just everywhere to be the best places people can go for helping to improve their lives, their longevity and their health... I am here for everyone if you cannot tell.. .Im quadruple tasking during the day, answering questions even when im at the gym, eating dinner, in bed, etc... I never stop but thats what I do, im programmed mentally to do and WANT to do... I have the biggest love and passion for this and am so thankful to be able to share that with you all...

Im going to address this all in my next post and I still think you are a good guy but that end statement really pisses me off and shows pure ignorance on the subject at hand but in fairness you dont know the story but making comments like that is pretty shitty man... just so you know but im also not falling for that trap either...

- - - Updated - - -

absolutely bro.. .i dont operate on pride or anything of that type whatsoever.. i do whats right and whats best... im an adult and i have a strong belief in moving on past anything and everything so of course i would be...

- - - Updated - - -

I really appreciate that steve... not everyone knows how long we have known each other and the kind of friendship we have had... im going to write out a post now but i wanted to make sure to personally thank you for your post first... you know, as you said, ive always had your back and you and i had countless conversations all these years and just picked right back up where we left off from before as if we had never lost touch... that shows a lot right there but you and i have always been on the same page, respected one another and worked damn well together and i always hold that close to me

For what it's worth the last comment was not directed personally at u D.
After rereading i can see your point, I was more generalizing that when something seems to not make sense $$ usually has something to do with it but not always.

For what it's worth the last comment was not directed personally at u D.
After rereading i can see your point, I was more generalizing that when something seems to not make sense $$ usually has something to do with it but not always.
all good brother... things get lost in translation when they are written and no spoken aloud.. i know your a good guy so its cool man

Back
Top Bottom