Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Headaches

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlrsnk View Post
    Iím not asking u to diagnose me! Iím asking your opinion on what u think!! I asked if u THINK high estrogen levels can cause a headache. I guess everybody on here needs to see a doc because everyone on here that has a question is prob concerned and looking for some insight! What Iím not looking for is for someone to be rude and expect for someone to have all the answers cause thatís clearly why people come on here.
    I don't see where anybody on here was rude to you..
    But if you referring to my statement I'm basically telling you it would be impossible for anybody to diagnose why you have headaches..and yes that would be considered diagnosing if they are making suggestions that has to do with a condition and symptoms that you are experiencing..
    If you read any of my post count you will see I do not disrespect or talk down to members.. you maybe want to put on a different pair of lenses and look at this from a different perspective, I'm sorry that you did not hear the answer that you were hoping to find..

Like I said there was so many culprits that could be giving you headaches..

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I see just fine bro 👍🏼

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all your help

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok with that being said do u think my prolactin and estrogen levels are still high? Doesnít high estrogen cause headaches?
    we can THINK whatever we want but that wont help you one bit... what happens if someone THINKS its estrogen then you take an AI and then that may not be it and you crash estrogen? then what? then you have other issues.. we dont know man and speculating honestly can make it worse... once you get the bloodwork then you can get an accurate answer

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the info

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    stop drinking alcohol and stop consuming big meals if those are what trigger headaches. my opinion on what is wrong here is simple. you stressed your body out too much on your steroid stack and now when you stress it out by doing those 2 things you get headaches. no western doctor understands this but stress causes 80% of medical problems.

how do you break this cycle? i would do a hard reset, do a prolong fast, take a relaxing vacation, at the very least spend a week or two NOT stressing your body. remember alcohol obviously stresses the body but so does food, especially large meals. your body uses up a lot of energy digesting food!
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why didn't you use an AI? Or prolactin protection?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ím 41yo 195 lbs
    Started having headaches on test deca cycle, I assume it was from high prolactin and estrogen levels. I didnít use any Al. My concern is Iím now 3 months off and still having Radom headaches all the time. When I drink a alcoholic beverage I get a headaches like right away. Sometimes when I eat a big meal I get a slight headache. I sometimes wake up with a headaches too. How long before my levels go back to normal? Do I need to take anything now to help? What do u guys think?
    If not why not?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12