Thread: Headaches

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Headaches

ím 41yo 195 lbs
    Started having headaches on test deca cycle, I assume it was from high prolactin and estrogen levels. I didnít use any Al. My concern is Iím now 3 months off and still having Radom headaches all the time. When I drink a alcoholic beverage I get a headaches like right away. Sometimes when I eat a big meal I get a slight headache. I sometimes wake up with a headaches too. How long before my levels go back to normal? Do I need to take anything now to help? What do u guys think?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just have a couple of stupid questions for you bro

Hows your water intake and also what is your bp like ? Do you donate blood ?

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlrsnk View Post
    ím 41yo 195 lbs
    Started having headaches on test deca cycle, I assume it was from high prolactin and estrogen levels. I didnít use any Al. My concern is Iím now 3 months off and still having Radom headaches all the time. When I drink a alcoholic beverage I get a headaches like right away. Sometimes when I eat a big meal I get a slight headache. I sometimes wake up with a headaches too. How long before my levels go back to normal? Do I need to take anything now to help? What do u guys think?
    Where is your bloodwork?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Trying to schedule for blood work next week if they can get me in. Bp is 127/71
    While on cycle I was drinking close to a gallon a day now maybe 2 glasses.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ím 41yo 195 lbs
    It's likely thick blood. If you feel like you can't get enough oxygen or if you begin to turn blue while exercising... It is time to blood let. If you don't want to go into the plasma bank, grab a 18-23 gauge pin and drain about 450 ml. Use a high dose of aspirin 6 hours prior to thin your blood.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicCookies View Post
    It's likely thick blood. If you feel like you can't get enough oxygen or if you begin to turn blue while exercising... It is time to blood let. If you don't want to go into the plasma bank, grab a 18-23 gauge pin and drain about 450 ml. Use a high dose of aspirin 6 hours prior to thin your blood.
    Sorry I failed to see that you are off cycle for 3 months.

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Headaches are one of those orphan type diagnosis issues,a lot of doctors hate tackling them because it could be a variety of things.. no one is here that is qualified to give you any medical suggestions..

in the meantime I would suggest increase your water intake significantly and make an appointment to see your primary...

Headaches are one of those things that can come from a slew of issues and at this point everyone will be speculating.. guessing what is happening is equivalent with attempting to hit the bullseye on a moving Target while blindfolded...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok with that being said do u think my prolactin and estrogen levels are still high? Doesnít high estrogen cause headaches?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok with that being said do u think my prolactin and estrogen levels are still high? Doesnít high estrogen cause headaches?
    Bro, how are we going to just know what is wrong with you? You need to see a doctor if it is that much of a concern. Otherwise get to work on testing your hypothesis of hormone imbalance.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím not asking u to diagnose me! Iím asking your opinion on what u think!! I asked if u THINK high estrogen levels can cause a headache. I guess everybody on here needs to see a doc because everyone on here that has a question is prob concerned and looking for some insight! What Iím not looking for is for someone to be rude and expect for someone to have all the answers cause thatís clearly why people come on here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast