Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Health Protocol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Health Protocol

Health protocol

Of course most of us use use PED`s to improve performance , get bigger muscles and also burn fat , but they are more than this . Why pharmaceutical PEDs are created ? To use as medication to treat or cure some disease or problem , so why we never think on using them to improve health . Today we have a lot of good products on the market to improve our health ( steroids , peptides and also sarms ).
    I will show you a protocol called Health Protocol not only for athletes but for all of you . This was made to improve health, recovery , healing injuries, look better and fell better .

Health Protocol:
    Testosterone E 250mg week
    Proviron 50mg day
    HGH 2ius ED fasted in the morning
    BPC157 Peptide 500mcg ED
    TB500 2mg 2x week
    Cardarine 10 to 20mg ED

In this protocol as you can see we use anabolic steroids, hgh, peptides and sarms . This shows thar all categories of products work amazing .

MONSTRO

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nothing healthy about running this tb500 can increase cancer risk and not something youd use for months at a time more so a 6 week protocol

If your prone to cancer hgh long term isnt healthy either even 2iu for longevity like most thing not smart

So cant see how this is a health stack.

Only thing Id use is testosterone as its not shown to cause cancer growth long term and is more beneficial having normal levels over lower and as we age are test declines.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    Nothing healthy about running this tb500 can increase cancer risk and not something youd use for months at a time more so a 6 week protocol

If your prone to cancer hgh long term isnt healthy either even 2iu for longevity like most thing not smart

Only thing Id use is testosterone as its not shown to cause cancer growth long term and is more beneficial having normal levels over lower and as we age are test declines.
    Of course if you think like that you should never use industrialized food , take coffe , and many basic thinks in life . Find me someone that does only healthy thinks ( not even drink coffee ) ?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Of course if you think like that you should never use industrialized food , take coffe , and many basic thinks in life . Find me someone that does only healthy thinks ( not even drink coffee ) ?
    but with food many can still a long life span depending on genetics

Coffee isnt bad for health the opposite I would say

but tb500 hgh speed genetic factors like cancer at a very fast rate

Dallas for example hgh sure he used double the amount but its not health Long term if writing on health i wouldnt touch anything other than

Blood pressure medication kidney heart.
    statin for cholesterol arteries
    beta blocker if prone to in regular heart beats
    testosterone for overall well-being mood sexdrive muscle mass

^

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    coffee isn't healthy, that is just lies put out by the coffee industry similar to how the wine industry does the same thing.

coffee grounds are actually a natural pesticide, it also raises heart rate and blood pressure. less is better
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Health protocol

Of course most of us use use PED`s to improve performance , get bigger muscles and also burn fat , but they are more than this . Why pharmaceutical PEDs are created ? To use as medication to treat or cure some disease or problem , so why we never think on using them to improve health . Today we have a lot of good products on the market to improve our health ( steroids , peptides and also sarms ).
    I will show you a protocol called Health Protocol not only for athletes but for all of you . This was made to improve health, recovery , healing injuries, look better and fell better .

Health Protocol:
    Proviron 50mg day
    BPC157 Peptide 500mcg ED
    TB500 2mg 2x week
    Cardarine 10 to 20mg ED

In this protocol as you can see we use anabolic steroids, hgh, peptides and sarms . This shows thar all categories of products work amazing .

MONSTRO
    \\

All of that non stop would be far from healthy. The peptides and the Cararine should only be used in short cycles with time off in-between. Same with HGH.

The testosterone is fine but at 150 mgs. 250 is way too high non stop.

I like proviron as an occassional substitute for a-dex or aromasin. Non stop would be murder on the prostate.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post

While I'm not a fan of peptides at all, I don't think TB500 causes cancer risk. The studies on it are flawed at best. But I do agree 6 weeks of tb500 is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Health protocol

Health Protocol:
    Proviron 50mg day
    BPC157 Peptide 500mcg ED
    TB500 2mg 2x week
    Cardarine 10 to 20mg ED

MONSTRO
    Monstro, I love your protocols bro.

Saw your video you walking around no shirt ripped talking to guys, nicely done!

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great protocol MONSTRO, keep it up

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The test (and indeed all the drugs) are at a far higher level than the original health benefits protocols

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    liked your health protocol ... the best way to use anabolic steroids, hgh, peptides and sarms

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast