Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Health Protocol

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Health protocol

Of course most of us use use PED`s to improve performance , get bigger muscles and also burn fat , but they are more than this . Why pharmaceutical PED´s are created ? To use as medication to treat or cure some disease or problem , so why we never think on using them to improve health . Today we have a lot of good products on the market to improve our health ( steroids , peptides and also sarms ).
I will show you a protocol called “ Health Protocol “ not only for athletes but for all of you . This was made to improve health, recovery , healing injuries, look better and fell better .

Health Protocol:
Testosterone E 250mg week
Proviron 50mg day
HGH 2ius ED fasted in the morning
BPC157 Peptide 500mcg ED ´
TB500 2mg 2x week
Cardarine 10 to 20mg ED

In this protocol as you can see we use anabolic steroids, hgh, peptides and sarms . This shows thar all categories of products work amazing .

MONSTRO

Nothing healthy about running this tb500 can increase cancer risk and not something you’d use for months at a time more so a 6 week protocol

If your prone to cancer hgh long term isn’t healthy either even 2iu for longevity like most thing not smart

So can’t see how this is a health stack.

Only thing I’d use is testosterone as it’s not shown to cause cancer growth long term and is more beneficial having normal levels over lower and as we age are test declines.

Nothing healthy about running this tb500 can increase cancer risk and not something you’d use for months at a time more so a 6 week protocol

If your prone to cancer hgh long term isn’t healthy either even 2iu for longevity like most thing not smart

Only thing I’d use is testosterone as it’s not shown to cause cancer growth long term and is more beneficial having normal levels over lower and as we age are test declines.

Of course if you think like that you should never use industrialized food , take coffe , and many basic thinks in life . Find me someone that does only healthy thinks ( not even drink coffee ) ?

Of course if you think like that you should never use industrialized food , take coffe , and many basic thinks in life . Find me someone that does only healthy thinks ( not even drink coffee ) ?

but with food many can still a long life span depending on genetics

Coffee isn’t bad for health the opposite I would say

but tb500 hgh speed genetic factors like cancer at a very fast rate

Dallas for example hgh sure he used double the amount but it’s not health Long term if writing on health i wouldn’t touch anything other than

Blood pressure medication kidney heart.
statin for cholesterol arteries
beta blocker if prone to in regular heart beats
testosterone for overall well-being mood sexdrive muscle mass

^

coffee isn't healthy, that is just lies put out by the coffee industry similar to how the wine industry does the same thing.

coffee grounds are actually a natural pesticide, it also raises heart rate and blood pressure. less is better

Health protocol

Of course most of us use use PED`s to improve performance , get bigger muscles and also burn fat , but they are more than this . Why pharmaceutical PED´s are created ? To use as medication to treat or cure some disease or problem , so why we never think on using them to improve health . Today we have a lot of good products on the market to improve our health ( steroids , peptides and also sarms ).
I will show you a protocol called “ Health Protocol “ not only for athletes but for all of you . This was made to improve health, recovery , healing injuries, look better and fell better .

Health Protocol:
Proviron 50mg day
TB500 2mg 2x week
Cardarine 10 to 20mg ED

In this protocol as you can see we use anabolic steroids, hgh, peptides and sarms . This shows thar all categories of products work amazing .

MONSTRO
\\

All of that non stop would be far from healthy. The peptides and the Cararine should only be used in short cycles with time off in-between. Same with HGH.

The testosterone is fine but at 150 mgs. 250 is way too high non stop.

I like proviron as an occassional substitute for a-dex or aromasin. Non stop would be murder on the prostate.

While I'm not a fan of peptides at all, I don't think TB500 causes cancer risk. The studies on it are flawed at best. But I do agree 6 weeks of tb500 is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Health protocol

Health Protocol:
Proviron 50mg day
TB500 2mg 2x week
Cardarine 10 to 20mg ED

MONSTRO

Monstro, I love your protocols bro.

Saw your video you walking around no shirt ripped talking to guys, nicely done!

Health protocol

Health Protocol:
Proviron 50mg day
TB500 2mg 2x week
Cardarine 10 to 20mg ED

MONSTRO

a healthy person would already produce healthy amounts of HGH and testosterone and would not need exogenous amounts.

This is fine short term but I wouodnt cal it a health protocol. Its a mild cycle

Low than that just stay natural because using extreme low dosages just to crash your natural production dont make sense

Health protocol

Health Protocol:
Proviron 50mg day
TB500 2mg 2x week
Cardarine 10 to 20mg ED

MONSTRO

That's interesting, so like a healthy cycle I guess right?
Something you can use to gain muscle mass and recover from an injury or some life-changing health event...
Might actually be worth discussing on the podcast.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

That's interesting, so like a healthy cycle I guess right?
Something you can use to gain muscle mass and recover from an injury or some life-changing health event...
Might actually be worth discussing on the podcast.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Brother are you serious you will discuss my article on podcast , damm . Hope one day can be part of the podcast because i love to talk about gear and bodybuilding

Back
Top Bottom