Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heart attack with steroids possible?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

heart attack with steroids possible?

If I'm over 50 and starting steroids for the 1st time, testosterone and trenbolone with dbol, trying to bulk. I don't have heart problems but I'm told steroids cause heart problems? is this really true?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minibarman View Post
    If I'm over 50 and starting steroids for the 1st time, testosterone and trenbolone with dbol, trying to bulk. I don't have heart problems but I'm told steroids cause heart problems? is this really true?
    If your health is off, you have a poor diet and bad cardio and then ADD roids then yes it's possible.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So Test, Tren, and dbol for a first cycle is way too much in my opinion.

A simple first cycle can be 350-400mg/week test for 10-12 weeks.

Im not sure why you want to stack 3 compounds for your first cycle but thats up to you.

As Mobnster said yes 100% steroids can affect your heart health. Why do you think so many bodybuilders die before age 40? If you are not in great shape then the risk is greater and if you are running test, tren, and dbol for your first cycle the risks are greater.

You dont stack multiple compounds on your first cycle so you can assess how your body reacts to each compound. If you were going to train for a marathon you wouldnt go out your first run and run 26.2 miles.

Just my opinion. Tren has a lot of harsh sides so be prepared.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Elevated blood pressure is super common, and heart attacks (among other health complications) are a very real risk. Additionally, your first cycle plan is asking for all kinds of trouble. Dianabol will aromatize like crazy, causing water retention and even more cardiovascular stress, and trenbolone is a monster that should not even be thought about until you have quite a bit of cycle experience. Testosterone only is the recommended first cycle. What is your training experience and body fat percentage?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    steroids do strain the heart. that is why you run them smart
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It depends on the steroid and how much you take. Considering tren kills cardiac cells that dont regenerate and it's basically poison for your body.... maybe pick a different option. Especially at your age and experience level. Tren is the most harsh steroid of them all for cardiovascular health

Growing Brother ZerbrennenDannRennen's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    From everything Iíve heard about Dbol it seems like there are so many more options that are preferable.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Considering your age and the fact that you're thinking of running tren on your first cycle I don't know what else to say.
    But yes all steroids will put strain on your heart, especially tren.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It depends on the steroid and how much you take. Considering tren kills cardiac cells that dont regenerate and it's basically poison for your body.... maybe pick a different option. Especially at your age and experience level. Tren is the most harsh steroid of them all for cardiovascular health
    I've heard you mention this a couple of times. Do you have some research to cite or is this just assumption and speculation? There is no legit human testing on Tren.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    I've heard you mention this a couple of times. Do you have some research to cite or is this just assumption and speculation? There is no legit human testing on Tren.
    I could very well be wrong, but wasn't there human testing of trenbolone a long time ago in France?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast