Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heart attack with steroids possible?

minibarman

Registered
If I'm over 50 and starting steroids for the 1st time, testosterone and trenbolone with dbol, trying to bulk. I don't have heart problems but I'm told steroids cause heart problems? is this really true?

If I'm over 50 and starting steroids for the 1st time, testosterone and trenbolone with dbol, trying to bulk. I don't have heart problems but I'm told steroids cause heart problems? is this really true?

If your health is off, you have a poor diet and bad cardio and then ADD roids then yes it's possible.

So Test, Tren, and dbol for a first cycle is way too much in my opinion.

A simple first cycle can be 350-400mg/week test for 10-12 weeks.

Im not sure why you want to stack 3 compounds for your first cycle but thats up to you.

As Mobnster said yes 100% steroids can affect your heart health. Why do you think so many bodybuilders die before age 40? If you are not in great shape then the risk is greater and if you are running test, tren, and dbol for your first cycle the risks are greater.

You dont stack multiple compounds on your first cycle so you can assess how your body reacts to each compound. If you were going to train for a marathon you wouldnt go out your first run and run 26.2 miles.

Just my opinion. Tren has a lot of harsh sides so be prepared.

Elevated blood pressure is super common, and heart attacks (among other health complications) are a very real risk. Additionally, your first cycle plan is asking for all kinds of trouble. Dianabol will aromatize like crazy, causing water retention and even more cardiovascular stress, and trenbolone is a monster that should not even be thought about until you have quite a bit of cycle experience. Testosterone only is the recommended first cycle. What is your training experience and body fat percentage?

It depends on the steroid and how much you take. Considering tren kills cardiac cells that dont regenerate and it's basically poison for your body.... maybe pick a different option. Especially at your age and experience level. Tren is the most harsh steroid of them all for cardiovascular health

Considering your age and the fact that you're thinking of running tren on your first cycle I don't know what else to say.
But yes all steroids will put strain on your heart, especially tren.

It depends on the steroid and how much you take. Considering tren kills cardiac cells that dont regenerate and it's basically poison for your body.... maybe pick a different option. Especially at your age and experience level. Tren is the most harsh steroid of them all for cardiovascular health

I've heard you mention this a couple of times. Do you have some research to cite or is this just assumption and speculation? There is no legit human testing on Tren.

I've heard you mention this a couple of times. Do you have some research to cite or is this just assumption and speculation? There is no legit human testing on Tren.
I could very well be wrong, but wasn't there human testing of trenbolone a long time ago in France?

I could very well be wrong, but wasn't there human testing of trenbolone a long time ago in France?

Tren was a prescription drug in Europe for a short period of time under the brand name Parabolan but I haven't found any testing or human data on it. And nothing on the effects on heart tissue cell destruction which I think is not correct. No doubt Tren is a harsh compound but I like to keep the facts straight as possible.

tren originally was human grade absolutely and then brought back as a vet steroid. i doubt you can find human studies on it though, just like any other steroid. but we can connect the dots on why tren is so harsh.

i can tell you for sure that it is brutal on the heart and body in general due to tren increases PGF2A which is an inflammatory prostaglandin.. you can look that up and it is true. when you create that sort of inflammation in your body you get explosive gains ins trength and size yes, but you also get major strain of the heart and other health problems obviously. that is why you find yourself having a very hard time catching your breathe while on it

having said all that if you run tren smart and rarely there are worst things for your heart out there. those that want to run it at 300mgs a week for a year straight are going to cause major damage

If your going to be stupid and run 3 compounds the first time around ditch the tren for deca. You've been warned.

Back
Top Bottom