Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart rate increase on cycle

flexjones11

Registered
I'm noticing that my heart beat dont get less than 80~90bpm during blast (800 test/400npp) or cruise (200test), to the point that my girl is asking why my heart is beating "fast" all the time.

The problem is that my E2 is under control, my blood pressure too. The only thing different is hematocrit, that is a little above the normal.

Gear alone can increase heart rate ? Anyone noticing the same thing during cycle ?

Normal or Should I go to the doctor ?

Yes go and donate blood its a good thing to do!

the short answer is YES

the reason is you are blasting too much gear and cruising on too much too. hence the damage you are doing to your heart. also your prostate is being damaged as well which isn't something you will notice until one day your doctor tells you that you have cancer.

when you cruise you have to run a dose that would be what your body naturally produces. that will be around 90-125mg a week. you are running twice that. then you are blasting at crazy dosages.. even 400mg a week is ALOT but you are doing twice what i would consider a strong dose.

I'm noticing that my heart beat dont get less than 80~90bpm during blast (800 test/400npp) or cruise (200test), to the point that my girl is asking why my heart is beating "fast" all the time.

The problem is that my E2 is under control, my blood pressure too. The only thing different is hematocrit, that is a little above the normal.

Gear alone can increase heart rate ? Anyone noticing the same thing during cycle ?

Normal or Should I go to the doctor ?
When hematocrit and rbc rises your heart has to work harder. Your blood is like oil. You need to be donating blood every 8 weeks of you cycle. This can cause a high risk of heart attack or stroke long term if you let it get out of hand

Back
Top Bottom