Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heat stroke and trenbolone

judpharm6p

My plan is to spend the whole 3 months in the summer on the beach. I'll be ripping trenbolone 1000mgs/week hardcore!!! My Q is will I have heat stroke due to tren? or this is just a tren myth?

no it isn't a myth at all.. tren is very inflammatory and will cause the body temperature to rise making it much easier to get heat exhaustion/stroke which is just a fancy name for dehydration.. that is one of the reasons you get night sweats on tren, it is that rise in body temperature when your body is desperately trying to rid itself of the toxins. it is pretty much a light fever while you are on tren.

i can remember being out on a boat fishing while on tren. i got sea sick and was throwing up 6 hours.. my piss literally turned brown during that experience and i almost died. so don't fuck around like this

i recommend you not do that. save tren for the cooler times of the year.

My plan is to spend the whole 3 months in the summer on the beach. I'll be ripping trenbolone 1000mgs/week hardcore!!! My Q is will I have heat stroke due to tren? or this is just a tren myth?

How about you do something vaguely sensible.

Heat stroke is the least of your concerns if you are going to run a gram of tren. You have bigger issues coming

Back
Top Bottom