Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heath risks of low testosterone in men over 30

JasonPriest

Staff
Domestic-Supply.com
I was doing some research on low testosterone and TRT, this study came up. It discusses the risks of low testosterone and testosterone administration.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4391003/

This study make an interesting find, something we have been discussing for years on the forums.

In summary, circulating testosterone concentrations decline throughout the aging process in males[2]. The prevalence of low circulating testosterone (i.e., hypogonadism) is approximately 20% in men between 60-70 years of age and increases to roughly 50% of men over 80 years of age[2]. The use of TRT has increased substantially among men in recent years[14] because of an increased awareness of the risks associated with male hypogonadism (e.g., muscle and bone loss, and increased frailty)[58,59].

They are saying in this study that low testosterone levels cause muscle and bone loss as well as frailty (getting old fast). That's a big issue for us, both health reasons and lifestyle quality reasons.

In fact, self administering TRT (injecting testosterone) will have a very positive effect on your body.

The efficacy of TRT has been demonstrated in several randomized clinical trials[15-17] and has shown minor to moderate improvements in lean mass and muscle strength[18,19], increased bone mineral density (BMD)[18,20], modest enhancement in sexual function[21-23], reduced adiposity[18] and lessening of depressive symptoms[24].

In simple terms, you lose bodyfat while gaining lean bodymass, muscles and abs, who wouldn't like?

I personally prefer to self administer TRT to see what the dosage for me is, and I do the same for my clients.

What's my favorite brand? I like Alpha Pharma, SP Laboratories and Balkan. With Alpha pharma and balkan on top of my list.

Enandrol 250mgs/ml - 10ml vial - Balkan
Testobolin 250mgs/ml - 10ml vial - Alpha Pharma

What's your favorite testosterone brand for TRT? Post it up guys and comment on my study.

TRT has been shown to increase bone density and muscle mass, while helping shed bodyfat, what's the negative? I don't see it.

My favorite TRT brand is Euro pharma and Balkan. Haven't tried the new Geneza yet, tried the old stock.

I think once you get into your 50's TRT is def something that should be on the table if it can improve your life

however I see too many guys in their 20's and 30's getting on it which should not happen. think about why, your body produces hormones on its own, so why turn that spicket off for life when you don't need to? while others run too much TRT. there is a proper way to do it and a not so proper way

as far as what brand to use. VERY IMPORTANT! you should always use a high quality product since you will be injecting it for life. bloodwork is key, but if you are also injecting metals or giving yourself an infection 1% of the time then you are playing with fire. pay more for better quality and check out our approved sources for the quality brands

I was doing some research on low testosterone and TRT, this study came up. It discusses the risks of low testosterone and testosterone administration.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4391003/

This study make an interesting find, something we have been discussing for years on the forums.

They are saying in this study that low testosterone levels cause muscle and bone loss as well as frailty (getting old fast). That's a big issue for us, both health reasons and lifestyle quality reasons.

In fact, self administering TRT (injecting testosterone) will have a very positive effect on your body.

In simple terms, you lose bodyfat while gaining lean bodymass, muscles and abs, who wouldn't like?

I personally prefer to self administer TRT to see what the dosage for me is, and I do the same for my clients.

What's my favorite brand? I like Alpha Pharma, SP Laboratories and Balkan. With Alpha pharma and balkan on top of my list.

Enandrol 250mgs/ml - 10ml vial - Balkan
Testobolin 250mgs/ml - 10ml vial - Alpha Pharma

What's your favorite testosterone brand for TRT? Post it up guys and comment on my study.

bro this a good post

notice this part on if you need TRT:

"Production of testosterone (T) and serum T concentrations decline as men age. Hypogonadism may be defined either as serum concentration of T (either total T, bioavailable T or free T) or as low T plus symptoms of hypogonadism."

bro people and docs neglect free T but it what actually count, not total.

also this part interesting about age of low T

"the prevalence of hypogonadism (total serum T < 300 ng/dL) ranged from 16.5% for men in their 40s, 23.0% for men in their 50s, 28.9% for men in their 60s, and 37.2% for men older than 70 years of age[11]. "

but notice a lot of guys who use steroids have problems, but general population it not as bad. steroid users probably atleast 60% got problems. curious to see study on steroid users. this why i always say you have to cycle off if you gonna use them. take long breaks

brands i recommend is sponsor products on here, i used underdosed gear and you can tell difference. i like balkan too. solid

1 thoughts on TRT in general
I believe TRT is the way and the future for a much healthier males over 30´s when our natural production declines. TRT is not only for athletes after many years using gear but also for anyone worried to look good , feel good over 30 years old . Now the doctors with more knowledge know that TRT is good for health.

2 your preferred trt brand and why?
I used in past Balkan and now im using Euro Pharmacies and this is pharma grade level

3 how long u using your brand
im using Euro Pharmacies every day since 2018

I don't like you 800! you copied my name from anabolex.

You've had since 2020 to moan and bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

TRT has been shown to increase bone density and muscle mass, while helping shed bodyfat, what's the negative? I don't see it.

My favorite TRT brand is Euro pharma and Balkan. Haven't tried the new Geneza yet, tried the old stock.

That study doesn't state that (at least not in the parts cited here). It's that low test (part of aging) lowers bone density etc. Of course that means, as you infer, that having higher levels of T is better foe those.

That getting old doesn't do us any favors is, shock horror, not exactly surprising. Fu*k me these scientist gets some great funds to tell us what we knew

This study goes over fat loss with testosterone replacement therapy:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24712761/

Conclusion: Long-term TU (Testosterone undecanoate) in men with LOH (Late-onset hypogonadism) and ED reduces obesity parameters and improves metabolic syndrome and health-related quality of life.

Men received intramuscular injections of 1,000 mg TU at day 1....

An injection of 1000mgs of Testosterone undecanoate cause the men in the study to boost their metabolic rate, increase fat loss, increase muscle mass, increase positive feelings and decrease depression, including a boost in energy.

For self administered TRT, I prefer Balkan, Euro Pharma and Geneza. I have tried alpha pharma, a bit too much PIP for me.

Dosage wise: 250mgs testosterone per week is a minimal TRT dose.

Really great post.

TRT is something that I think should be utilized more as we get older. I do not mean for people in their 30s that just want to be on gear year round but for guys in their 50s and 60s it can certainly increase quality of life. I recommend looking at blood work and symptoms to determine if it is a good fit.

Depending on where you are, you might be able to work with a doctor but if not then self-TRT is always an option. Should you go that route, I recommend Balkan from Domestic-Supply as a great brand of test. I would use either Cyp or Enan and start out at 100mg per week. Evaluate your numbers every 6 weeks and make the necessary adjustment to your dose to get your test levels in the upper end of the normal range.

If estrogen is too high then either lower your test dose or try injecting more frequently.

ive preached many years about using trt only when its needed... i know from personal experience and mistakes ive made along with what ive observed over more than a decade with others that ive coached and helped etc... trt is there to help when its NEEDED... i am one of the people that did it "just because" i wanted to stay on... it ended up costing me the ability to have kids and has become quite annoying in general being i hate to inject etc.. you MUST do all your research if you are intending to go this route then you need to be FULLY educated on everything involved and know the good and bad that comes with it...

i prefer balkan

https://domestic-supply.com/testosterone-cypionate-10ml-200mgml

I'm going to step outside the box and attempt to project a different perspective to TRT..

Let's consider the natural aging process, at the same time let's put aside potential genetic predispositions or possible shutdown from PED use.

As we get older it is not out of the ordinary or unusual for hormonal and adrenal secretions to subside, this also goes for our sight and our hearing.
This is a perfectly normal process.

Now on paper and by theory it would make perfect sense to simply supplement any hormonal levels that may drop over the years. This will come with great responsibility, accountability and a commitment with a full understanding.

Synthetic hormonal replacement therapy can be extremely therapeutic and beneficial, yet this will not come without consequences.

Again, putting aside potential genetic predispositions for instances that may be a result of prior usage, TRT is a full-time commitment that will be the rest of your life and all options and measures should be exhausted before considering.

I have been on TRT since my mid to late twenties, I have RX testosterone that I get from my pharmacy and I also Euro-Pharmacies.

I use MasteronE at 200mg weekly in conjunction with my trt. It takes years to dial things in, even then things will change and sensitivities will fluctuate in different directions.

Self TRT should only be done by those informed and responsible with how to go about the process.

TRT should only be considered by those of a higher age that see a decline in their natural test and PCT’s aren’t bringing them to advocate recovery levels, as low test can inhibit muscle gains and fat loss, and increase fat gain while ruining mental well-being.

Self TRT should only be done by those informed and responsible with how to go about the process.

TRT should only be considered by those of a higher age that see a decline in their natural test and PCT’s aren’t bringing them to advocate recovery levels, as low test can inhibit muscle gains and fat loss, and increase fat gain while ruining mental well-being.

I agree, I think TRT is important for a lot of men but there is a huge group over 50% that can easily cycle on and off with PCT, while getting amazing results in between cycles.

Am I a supporter of self administration of TRT? Yes sure, I think you can self administer testosterone replacement therapy but it's not for everyone.

I find more and more competitors who I talk to are on self TRT and they will never get off, they blast and cruise all year which is basically TRT.

Is that right? why not? if they feel great doing TRT, while increasing their quality of life, quality of training and quality of results, I don't see why blast and cruise or perma-trt is an issue.

Yet, it's a choice once made is hard to unmake, right? once you're on lifetime TRT getting off and recovering would take 6-12 months of PCT vs the 8 week PCT in a normal time.

Always consider that before going on lifetime TRT.

- - - Updated - - -

ive preached many years about using trt only when its needed... i know from personal experience and mistakes ive made along with what ive observed over more than a decade with others that ive coached and helped etc... trt is there to help when its NEEDED... i am one of the people that did it "just because" i wanted to stay on... it ended up costing me the ability to have kids and has become quite annoying in general being i hate to inject etc.. you MUST do all your research if you are intending to go this route then you need to be FULLY educated on everything involved and know the good and bad that comes with it...

i prefer balkan

https://domestic-supply.com/testosterone-cypionate-10ml-200mgml

I like Balkan too, used their testosterone cypionate during my last show, very smooth.

I also like Geneza and Alpha Pharma, the sustanon was on my last bulking cycle with these 2 brands. (test mix)

TRT is a great thing when needed of course. You definitely should not do it just so you can stay on year round due to the risks that you face. One that I have seen many times is people saying they don’t care if they have kids. There are to many kids now a days dabbling into testosterone with no clue of what they are doing or the associated risk behind it. This is a great post to bring the pros and cons of TRT to the table to help people better understand the possible outcomes of it.

As for me at 35 and with my past 4 cycles I have ran the 6 week pct that Dylan recommends and my bloods have came back perfect each time. Keep your natural testosterone as long as possible until you have to get on TRT.

Has anyone read the studies of declining t levels and fertility in males over the last 40 years. Not sure if it is obesity related or maybe something in the environment but it's alarming.

Has anyone read the studies of declining t levels and fertility in males over the last 40 years. Not sure if it is obesity related or maybe something in the environment but it's alarming.

we speak about this on the podcast all the time

the water we drink, the crap in our foods, the chemicals in our soil. yes all this causes the drop. these are weapons of war being sprayed on our crops and sprayed around our homes that we are absorbing.

I find that self administered TRT is a requirement for men over 50 but under 50 do you need TRT? without bloodwork it's hard to say. It's best to air on the side of caution and use trusted brands as a testosterone-base but not necessarily use full TRT without breaks. The difference between a cycle and TRT is literally PCT time that's about it.

For brand, I support Balkan and alpha pharma, used both of their testosterones. SP Labs is also pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

It's both obesity related and environment related I'm sure.

Animals in the wild are also experiencing this same phenomenom because of environmental pollution

It's a combination of factors. Throw in staying up later. Greater use of drugs and meds and so on.

Back
Top Bottom