needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heath risks of low testosterone in men over 30

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Post Heath risks of low testosterone in men over 30

I was doing some research on low testosterone and TRT, this study came up. It discusses the risks of low testosterone and testosterone administration.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4391003/

This study make an interesting find, something we have been discussing for years on the forums.

In summary, circulating testosterone concentrations decline throughout the aging process in males[2]. The prevalence of low circulating testosterone (i.e., hypogonadism) is approximately 20% in men between 60-70 years of age and increases to roughly 50% of men over 80 years of age[2]. The use of TRT has increased substantially among men in recent years[14] because of an increased awareness of the risks associated with male hypogonadism (e.g., muscle and bone loss, and increased frailty)[58,59].
    They are saying in this study that low testosterone levels cause muscle and bone loss as well as frailty (getting old fast). That's a big issue for us, both health reasons and lifestyle quality reasons.

In fact, self administering TRT (injecting testosterone) will have a very positive effect on your body.

The efficacy of TRT has been demonstrated in several randomized clinical trials[15-17] and has shown minor to moderate improvements in lean mass and muscle strength[18,19], increased bone mineral density (BMD)[18,20], modest enhancement in sexual function[21-23], reduced adiposity[18] and lessening of depressive symptoms[24].
    In simple terms, you lose bodyfat while gaining lean bodymass, muscles and abs, who wouldn't like?

I personally prefer to self administer TRT to see what the dosage for me is, and I do the same for my clients.

What's my favorite brand? I like Alpha Pharma, SP Laboratories and Balkan. With Alpha pharma and balkan on top of my list.

Enandrol 250mgs/ml - 10ml vial - Balkan
    Testobolin 250mgs/ml - 10ml vial - Alpha Pharma

What's your favorite testosterone brand for TRT? Post it up guys and comment on my study.
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I use Balkan and Geneza both good brands.

Just used Balkan anavar not long ago. Tesosterone did testobolin.
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I backed out .....[of the podcast]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 800lbsgorillaa View Post
    I use Balkan and Geneza both good brands.

Just used Balkan anavar not long ago. Tesosterone did testobolin.
    I don't like you 800! you copied my name from anabolex.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    TRT has been shown to increase bone density and muscle mass, while helping shed bodyfat, what's the negative? I don't see it.

My favorite TRT brand is Euro pharma and Balkan. Haven't tried the new Geneza yet, tried the old stock.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think once you get into your 50's TRT is def something that should be on the table if it can improve your life

however I see too many guys in their 20's and 30's getting on it which should not happen. think about why, your body produces hormones on its own, so why turn that spicket off for life when you don't need to? while others run too much TRT. there is a proper way to do it and a not so proper way

as far as what brand to use. VERY IMPORTANT! you should always use a high quality product since you will be injecting it for life. bloodwork is key, but if you are also injecting metals or giving yourself an infection 1% of the time then you are playing with fire. pay more for better quality and check out our approved sources for the quality brands
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    I was doing some research on low testosterone and TRT, this study came up. It discusses the risks of low testosterone and testosterone administration.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4391003/

This study make an interesting find, something we have been discussing for years on the forums.

They are saying in this study that low testosterone levels cause muscle and bone loss as well as frailty (getting old fast). That's a big issue for us, both health reasons and lifestyle quality reasons.

In fact, self administering TRT (injecting testosterone) will have a very positive effect on your body.

In simple terms, you lose bodyfat while gaining lean bodymass, muscles and abs, who wouldn't like?

I personally prefer to self administer TRT to see what the dosage for me is, and I do the same for my clients.

What's my favorite brand? I like Alpha Pharma, SP Laboratories and Balkan. With Alpha pharma and balkan on top of my list.

Enandrol 250mgs/ml - 10ml vial - Balkan
    Testobolin 250mgs/ml - 10ml vial - Alpha Pharma

What's your favorite testosterone brand for TRT? Post it up guys and comment on my study.
    bro this a good post

notice this part on if you need TRT:

"Production of testosterone (T) and serum T concentrations decline as men age. Hypogonadism may be defined either as serum concentration of T (either total T, bioavailable T or free T) or as low T plus symptoms of hypogonadism."

bro people and docs neglect free T but it what actually count, not total.

also this part interesting about age of low T

"the prevalence of hypogonadism (total serum T < 300 ng/dL) ranged from 16.5% for men in their 40s, 23.0% for men in their 50s, 28.9% for men in their 60s, and 37.2% for men older than 70 years of age[11]. "

but notice a lot of guys who use steroids have problems, but general population it not as bad. steroid users probably atleast 60% got problems. curious to see study on steroid users. this why i always say you have to cycle off if you gonna use them. take long breaks

brands i recommend is sponsor products on here, i used underdosed gear and you can tell difference. i like balkan too. solid

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1 thoughts on TRT in general
    I believe TRT is the way and the future for a much healthier males over 30´s when our natural production declines. TRT is not only for athletes after many years using gear but also for anyone worried to look good , feel good over 30 years old . Now the doctors with more knowledge know that TRT is good for health.

2 your preferred trt brand and why?
    I used in past Balkan and now im using Euro Pharmacies and this is pharma grade level

3 how long u using your brand
    im using Euro Pharmacies every day since 2018

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 600lbsGorilla View Post
    I don't like you 800! you copied my name from anabolex.
    You've had since 2020 to moan and bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    TRT has been shown to increase bone density and muscle mass, while helping shed bodyfat, what's the negative? I don't see it.

My favorite TRT brand is Euro pharma and Balkan. Haven't tried the new Geneza yet, tried the old stock.
    That study doesn't state that (at least not in the parts cited here). It's that low test (part of aging) lowers bone density etc. Of course that means, as you infer, that having higher levels of T is better foe those.

That getting old doesn't do us any favors is, shock horror, not exactly surprising. Fu*k me these scientist gets some great funds to tell us what we knew

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This study goes over fat loss with testosterone replacement therapy:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24712761/

Conclusion: Long-term TU (Testosterone undecanoate) in men with LOH (Late-onset hypogonadism) and ED reduces obesity parameters and improves metabolic syndrome and health-related quality of life.
    Men received intramuscular injections of 1,000 mg TU at day 1....
    An injection of 1000mgs of Testosterone undecanoate cause the men in the study to boost their metabolic rate, increase fat loss, increase muscle mass, increase positive feelings and decrease depression, including a boost in energy.

For self administered TRT, I prefer Balkan, Euro Pharma and Geneza. I have tried alpha pharma, a bit too much PIP for me.

Dosage wise: 250mgs testosterone per week is a minimal TRT dose.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Really great post.

TRT is something that I think should be utilized more as we get older. I do not mean for people in their 30s that just want to be on gear year round but for guys in their 50s and 60s it can certainly increase quality of life. I recommend looking at blood work and symptoms to determine if it is a good fit.

Depending on where you are, you might be able to work with a doctor but if not then self-TRT is always an option. Should you go that route, I recommend Balkan from Domestic-Supply as a great brand of test. I would use either Cyp or Enan and start out at 100mg per week. Evaluate your numbers every 6 weeks and make the necessary adjustment to your dose to get your test levels in the upper end of the normal range.

If estrogen is too high then either lower your test dose or try injecting more frequently.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast