Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellen Fits 30-day cutting program log.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellen_23fit View Post
    Processes to continue with my definition plan

Lack of motivation for the gym? ... Well, one of my ways to motivate myself is with N2BM NUTRITION, everyone finds motivation.

You don't need motivation to go to the gym. Being motivated helps, of course! But it is not necessary. Do you know what is necessary? .... Discipline. So stop asking where do I get my motivation from, I'm not always motivated ... but I'm a disciplined beast!
    Motivation is not what gets you there ... discipline is. Reassess why you can't take your butt to the gym and work out ...

When you chase dreams, success and wishes come, but not everything is balanced.

There may be elements of balance, but life itself must not be completely balanced. When you have equal parts of everything in life, you are giving up on achieving MORE. If you have balance you have comfort. But I think there has to be adversity.
    Adversity is what tests you and pushes you to grow as a person. The balance is settling. It's being complacent, oh It's giving up. I challenge myself every day to disrupt my life to Improve, Adjust and Progress.

Many people ask me daily if cardio is necessary to lose fat.

So my answer is that in a way yes, but I advise you to treat cardio as a beneficial tool rather than a necessity ... ⁣

Fat loss occurs when an energy deficit is created ... ⁣

Because energy is influenced by these 2 factors: ⁣

1️⃣ Food (+) ⁣
    2️⃣ Exercise (-) ⁣

But one can adjust either of these two things accordingly to create the same result 💡 ⁣

For example ... ⁣

1️⃣ You can consume 2,000 calories (through food) ⁣but quality food, since it is not the same to consume all these calories with a lot of junk food and saturated fat to consume it through animal protein, vegetables or REAL food .

2️⃣ Or you could consume 2,400 calories but then expend 400 calories (through exercise) which would lead to the same overall result of 2,000 calories

Therefore, if the diet is administered accordingly, one person can still achieve the same fat loss result without cardio. ⁣

My personal preference is to focus most of my energy on weight training and then just include some extra cardio during the weight training process, but I do this only when training legs, when training biceps or back, I do the cardio first and then went on to weight training.

Therefore, my recommendation is to use cardio to the extent and find that best suits our goals and lifestyle.

But hey I tell you that one of the keys and it is more than proven that to lose fat objectively and be able to do the definition phase well is the caloric deficit or in my case fasting works very well for me, as I have already done. I told you. previously. But let it be clear that there is nothing magical that helps with this more than our discipline and a good diet, that if it can be complemented with other things but nothing more effective than DIET.

One of the pillars that I cannot leave myself and that I always keep in mind or that I emphasize from my clients is to be REALISTIC, because we have to set goals according to our physical condition, genetics, economy, absolutely everything, because if we want to, then we must keep in mind All this, which will not only lead us to physical failure, but will also generate a lot of anxiety and constant demotivation, we must objectively consider and develop an adequate plan to begin the definition.

Not generating AMBITION in this process is also one more step to do everything with intelligence and strategy, we have to live each process that we implement with patience, with passion, live it with pleasure and enjoy it with love since it is not good to live wanting to do everything at the same time or wanting to do it quickly, because that is how the body does not respond and leads us to make big mistakes.

All this I say for a simple reason, it is better slowly but surely, for some people a definition process lasts 4 weeks to others 10, without lying to them that the longer the definition process is, the less muscle mass is going to be lost and that our caloric deficit is less aggressive and that the process does not cost as much.

I clarify that I say it is for a normal staff, since if you are going to compete then everything changes because the process has to be more demanding.

Here I share with you my body of how you are doing and only a week after having changed my diet with more discipline, but it is still missing so we continue to strive and feed our spirit to continue.

I also share one of my meals today that I loved so here is the recipe.

In a large bowl mix a can of tuna in water, pork sausage, an egg, onion, tomato, garlic and paprika, then in a pan assemble as small cakes and accompany it with a broccoli in garlic sauce.

Attachment 13043

Attachment 13045

Attachment 13046
    nice updates, your thread is helping a lot of women out there
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky V Rock View Post
    Hellen, I'll be going to Colombia very soon.

Could I take some good professional pictures of you while I'm there?

I'll bring my new camera!
    Bring a professional too lol

Advanced Cyborg Brother M_T pockets's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Helen is the most beautiful woman on evolutionary.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great updates. Keep this up as it is a valuable tool for other females.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Youre running a great log. Love the detailed updates.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

ULTRA RIPPED..

Motivation comes and goes, but DISCIPLINE is the fuel that has the ability to remain constant 100%

I keep telling you a bit about how I manipulate my diet throughout this process, how I make all of this fun, inexpensive, and how much I enjoy it every day.

Basically apart from applying an adequate intermittent fasting of 20 hours now I add a full day of fasting, I mean a day of feeding with a fast of 20 hours and the other day I fast completely, that is, as until the next day, This model is also focused on a carbohydrate cycle to optimize muscle maintenance and reduce localized fat to 100%, in order to generate a nitrogen balance and a muscle balance so that the work that has been achieved to build is not lost. muscle.

Also, I am adding a workout with a periodized "HEART ACCELERATION" routine, and this is an explicit way to generate a workout with an oxidative life for fat without compromising the catabolic pathways to continue generating hypertrophy but burning fat.

We must also take into account what supplements to take, how much to take and to what extent to take them, since everything that enters our body has to do with the reactions that are generated for the process.

In my case now I am only consuming n2slin and I am taking 4 a day which has improved me a lot in burning fat without losing muscle.

Here I share one of my rituals in the mornings.
    I drank coffee without sugar and with oil

and this photo of how my stomach progresses

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5843.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	13050

Name:	IMG_5755.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	13051

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Great updates. Keep this up as it is a valuable tool for other females.
    Thank you very much, I am happy that you like my work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    nice updates, your thread is helping a lot of women out there
    thank you very much, this really makes me quite passionate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Bring a professional too lol
    I'm sorry to tell you that I don't have a photographer haha, because I take all my photos, and my cell phone camera helps a lot
    Instagram Fitness Model

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Helena i will marry you YOU ARE SOOOOO HOT!!!!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Frequent mistakes in the definition process

Do not suffer for not achieving everything in the expected time, for not taking our body or the entire process beyond the limits or intimidating our health.

Many of us believe that behind the six pack there is no happiness or it is not enjoyed is a wrong thought, I tell you if there is a lot of sacrifice, even tears, moments of anxiety, you think that no woman cares for you or in my case that no man is interested in you for the very fact that you are so focused on this circle that you only have time to train and do your things with limitation, but if you enjoy yourself when you look in the mirror and see how wonderful you look right now.

But every sacrifice has its reward, because the important thing is not the goal but the process, which is as rewarding as possible, in my case I try to want to stay like that all year long, that's why I play with my diet and if I want to eat something outside of my diet I strive to get something healthy and sugar-free.

Today I wanted some chocolate, so I bought some cookies that are made from 100% almond flour, 100% cocoa sweetened with natural stevia and had matcha cream that was brutally delicious, I decided to eat that today because all week I was committed to the top with my diet and tomorrow I will go for a 5k run so I wanted to give myself a little more calories but they are calories based on natural fat and without interrupting my deficit.

Do not go hungry is a thought based on many real facts, people believe that doing a caloric deficit or intermittent fasting is to stop eating, on the contrary, you can have only one meal a day as long as the quality of food that we give to the person is measured. body and the necessary hydration, so it is not starving.

Do not damage our natural body or let ourselves be convinced by people without experience of consuming supernatural products or that can damage health and let ourselves be carried away by despair to look good and thus consume anything harmful, I tell you that in all my adjustment process I have tried To be as natural as possible, I have only strategically implemented the discipline and a lot of effort to train every day constantly to achieve optimal results, that's why EXERCISE IS THE BEST SURGEON.

Performing maintenance periods during our definition phase is super important.
    What would be good to do in the long term to be able to generate a little adaptation in our diet and to be able to maintain it with discipline, but also taking into account our type of fat percentage, and thus cut little by little but obtaining optimal results.

This week, as I told you, I have been at the top committed to all this and with only small changes I am already returning to my normal TOP of looking the way I like, my idea is to look a little thin and very defined as the word very well says. FIT.

Even though I have had sad moments this week I have not had moments of anxiety or bad desires to take refuge in running away to buy bad food or eat sweets, focusing my mind on meditating, sleeping well and getting up early to train is everything.

Name:	4CC962BA-C8C6-4504-9904-EF2307025298.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	13055

Name:	118f3679-2764-49ed-ba11-48aed7258122.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	13056

These are protein oatmeal pancakes with matcha tea, two eggs, and kiwi.
    and

Name:	63d733e4-1d76-4a8b-8b8f-fb07a3c761e6.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	13057
    mixed vegetables that accompany with tuna
    Instagram Fitness Model

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nice words of wisdom from the Queen Bee herself
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    mixed veggies looks good
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast