Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Anti Gyno cycle 3.0!!!

AME

Registered
Hi guys,

I have just received my Letro, Nolva, N2guard, yohimflame and Cardarine.

My Gyno is mild. 3 months ago I had a lump behind my right nipple. I ignored it and did another cycle of Epi, Trenavar, halo and 4andro anyway. This time I used an estrogen blocker with my cycle (Estro strike) and this got rid of the lump. However now both my nipples are puffy (no lumps though). It looks worse when I put on weight.

That being said, I still don't think my Gyno is extreme enough to carry out the entire anti gyno protocol on this website.

SOOOO.... (sorry this is a long one)

1- Can anyone give some advice on what to do or what would be a more sensible cycle for me?

2- Also my letrozole tablets are 2.5mg. When tapering down I wont be able to take smaller doses. Would it be better to take the letro once every other day when i begin to taper down?

3- Also, I was thinking of running the nolva as part of the taper phase to help prevent the rebound due to me not being able to run a smaller dose of letro. Will that be better?

4- FINALLY... I want to run a cycle of epi and halo after i'm done with this anti gyno cycle. Do i need to wait at all before jumping on a new prohormone cycle or can I just jump straight into it?

Cheers,

what you need to do is run blood work man.

control your estrogen

stop using steroids until you fix the existing problem. i don't know why you decided to hop on more gear when you had existing problems, you know better than that

the ONLY thing you should be worried about it getting your gyno issue fixed and corrected first... thats it man...

Back
Top Bottom