Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help with blood work and high e2

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Help with blood work and high e2

I'm a 37 year old male. While looking into possible fertility issues, urologist had me give blood work about a year ago and my testosterone was at 205 ng/dL with a free test @ 33 pg/dL. At first he put me on clomid, and my test went up to around the mid 400s but I was always in a terrible mood and constantly snapping at my wife and kids. I convinced the doc to let me try testosterone and at first he started with 100 mg of test cyp ew. Ultimately ending up at 200 ew. I inject .5ml (200 mg/mL) every 3.5 days. In the last year I've gained about 30 lb. My strength has gone up considerably, but there's no way it's 30 lb of muscle obviously. I've been having some issues with water retention lately but my urologist was saying that there's no way it's from the testosterone. So he had me see a cardiologist and of course, everything came back fine. I took it upon myself to run bloods and lo and behold my estradiol levels are sky high. Do you guys have any suggestions for an AI and at what dose to start off at? By the way, my BP is at 123/85. I'm new to the AAS / Sarm game. I'd like to dip my toe in the water with a sarm cycle, but I want to get my estradiol levels down and this water retention issue sorted out first. And obviously, if you guys have any other comments about my blood work please feel free to let me know.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes, its pretty high bro... you should go with aromasin right now... i would go 12.5 mg per day for 7 days, then scale it back to every other day for a few weeks and retest... that should do it for you

then let me know and ill help you with your sarms cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Awesome. Thanks. By the way. Forgot to mention it , but the fertility ended up not being an issue. Shortly after I started clomid, wife found out she was pregnant with second child. I now have 2 healthy wonderful kids and we are done so I'm not worried about the low LH and FSH.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VF_in_SD View Post
    Awesome. Thanks. By the way. Forgot to mention it , but the fertility ended up not being an issue. Shortly after I started clomid, wife found out she was pregnant with second child. I now have 2 healthy wonderful kids and we are done so I'm not worried about the low LH and FSH.
    So is this doctor prescribed or self dosed TRT? Either way your test levels are at the high end of the spectrum for TRT so I would honestly slowly lower the dose till you get it dialed in as you dont want to have to take aromasin for forever.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dr prescribed. I was thinking about tapering off some but wanted to still out some educated opinions first.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VF_in_SD View Post
    Dr prescribed. I was thinking about tapering off some but wanted to still out some educated opinions first.
    Yea its good you have the dose approved at a higher level. If you are self injecting which it sounds like you are I would take it down by 25mg/week then retest bloods.

If you feel like crap and need the higher dose then you obviously need to run a light dose of an AI. If the doctor isnt going to prescribe an AI then you are gonna be on the hook for that cost wise and obviously run the risk of sources changing and availability risk. Personally I would slightly dial it down. If you are a little over the top end of the range and not experiencing any gyno symptoms then thats fine. Id would just rather slightly lower my dose as opposed to having to pay for an additional compound that I would need to run in perpetuity.

Let us know what you choose though!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i'm gonna tell you something that upsets many guys but it needs to be said over and over again because it is the truth. I've seen more bloodwork from steroid use and TRT then anyone in forum history. my bloodwork thread in the source sections of this site and others has garnered 7 figure views in total and i've looked at literally close to 5000 bloods over the years, so take my advice or don't take it it is up to you

TRT should never be ran that high. i don't care 'how you feel'. you need to run it properly. running too much is counter productive. high androgens and high estrogen over time will lead to problems with skin, hair, prostate, gyno, water retention, insomnia, high bp, etc etc. it also is gonna be fuel in your body to feed cancer cells!

the proper dosage of TRT is the least amount possible, not the max amount a dr will prescribe you. however with anti aging clinics popping up all over run by BUSINESSMEN who have their pocket books in mind and not yoru health your situation has become common. so even regular doctors want to be aggressive to make you happy. so you really have to work with a quality doctor here who has your interest at heart

if you value your health you need to fix this now, having the highest T levels possible is not correct. i would rather you be at 400 total T and be HEALTHY then be at 900+ as you are now and creating more problems. you should NOT need an AI with trt. if you do then that means your TRT dose is too high. simple as that.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 01-20-2022 at 08:41 PM.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with you guys 100%. I just injected my normal dose last night. But I'm going to drop it by a quarter starting Sunday. I do it every Sunday morning and Wednesday night. I'd much rather not have estrogen issues and middle of the road test levels. Hopefully it works and I can bank some test for a future cycle. With my prescription, I get 800 mg a month for $15 but I only get 1 month at a time. California laws because it's a controlled substance. Thanks so much guys. I'll post an update in a few weeks. How long until you guys think I should retest? 2-4 weeks?

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very high estrogen levels here.

You should use aromasin 10mgs ED right now and add 7 caps n2guard ed.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    step 1 is lowering your test dose and upping your AI until things normalize
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

https://www.ebay.com/usr/bestdiscoun...75.m3561.l2559 << discounted N2bm products now on eBay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast