Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Bpc 157 & TB500 Stack plz..

Gday Brothers,
Just wondering about this healing stack. I had hip surgery 5 months ago for Neck of Femur stress fracture fixed with immedullary nails. I am 9%bf at 94kg. I know tb500 5mg for 5 weeks loading but not sure about Bpc 157. Also say to inject locally IM, how you go about that for hip? Also got wrist and knee tendonitis. How would i got about locally with these sites, Sub Q and recommend dose for BPC 157? Trying to find answers but no luck.
Cheers in advance...

sarms.forsale sells both

the bpc should be as close to the injury as possible
the tb500 can be anywhere

you will need to run it for 2-3 months to get the best benefits of healing.

we also just did a podcast on bpc i highly recommend you listen to it

If you're injecting anywhere near hardware or a scar from hardware you run the risk of infecting that hardware regardless of sterile technique. Just be aware of that risk.

Gday Brothers,
Just wondering about this healing stack. I had hip surgery 5 months ago for Neck of Femur stress fracture fixed with immedullary nails. I am 9%bf at 94kg. I know tb500 5mg for 5 weeks loading but not sure about Bpc 157. Also say to inject locally IM, how you go about that for hip? Also got wrist and knee tendonitis. How would i got about locally with these sites, Sub Q and recommend dose for BPC 157? Trying to find answers but no luck.
Cheers in advance...

With your instance you're better off using TB, but when it comes to injuries that need local attention it can be very limited and on paper we would like to believe that almost everything and anything will fit under the spectrum with healing or have the potential with having the option.. when in reality that's not the case and there's just some injuries that you cannot address with this type of therapy. TB is very underestimated and it's probably all around the best solution for you..

Gday Brothers,
Cheers in advance...

You should use it subQ where the belly fat lower abs is, don't inject around the surgery for now maybe some issues doing that.
Dont just use bpc157 add some nutrobal mk677 and ostarine mk2866, both will help recover especially the osta.

Gday Brothers,
Cheers in advance...

bro sarms.forsale sell it

You got it brother. Check out sarms.forsale they will have what you need

Are you also using any joint products? I use N2JointRX
Will give it a go mate, availble in Aust? Will also check podcast out. If i had tendonitis in wrist and shoulder, knee recommend sub q shot, for bpc?
If so any sites to checkoyt tutorial? So many veins,tendons etc...
Cheers Bpc Doswges should look like?
Thanks in adcance

if you need healing, these two are excellent for sure... i would look at the entire healing stack though as its the most complete and thorough you can find..

https://sarms.forsale/product/healing-stack/
Gday Dylan,
Just wanted to say thanks for answers bro. Over 8yrs you have given me really great advice, to which i have listened and applied for sarms, anabolics and sarm. Usually have similar username just forget passwords sometimes haha. Keep up the gr8 work in helping community sharing your knowledge, real help for those who have enough IQ to listen to the answers.
Thanks again Brother!

With your instance you're better off using TB, but when it comes to injuries that need local attention it can be very limited and on paper we would like to believe that almost everything and anything will fit under the spectrum with healing or have the potential with having the option.. when in reality that's not the case and there's just some injuries that you cannot address with this type of therapy. TB is very underestimated and it's probably all around the best solution for you..
Thanks mate, you dont think stacking bpc 157 isnt worth value? Any online guides to show how to injectvinto wrist,knee wnd shoulder joints, sub Q?

Gday Dylan,
Just wanted to say thanks for answers bro. Over 8yrs you have given me really great advice, to which i have listened and applied for sarms, anabolics and sarm. Usually have similar username just forget passwords sometimes haha. Keep up the gr8 work in helping community sharing your knowledge, real help for those who have enough IQ to listen to the answers.
Thanks again Brother!

Im happy to help brother! [emoji123][emoji109]

Back
Top Bottom