Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with cholesterol peptides

boiathe

Registered
I got my bloodwork back and my total cholesterol levels are 230 which is 30 points too high and my doctor wants to put me on cholesterol medication for life. I am only 54 and don’t want to go that route. Would hexarelin be a good option for me to help control cholesterol? Has anyone used it?

Hexarelin is a good peptide but not sure if it will help cholesterol, try adding some ostarine to that.

I’d try the n2guard and change up your eating habits. If you are going to try peptides look at sarms.forsale so you know you are getting legitimate peptides and not some junk stuff

I got my bloodwork back and my total cholesterol levels are 230 which is 30 points too high and my doctor wants to put me on cholesterol medication for life. I am only 54 and don’t want to go that route. Would hexarelin be a good option for me to help control cholesterol? Has anyone used it?

Try cardarine and after one month using it do another blood work . For me increases my good colesterol and reduces the bad one , love it

Back
Top Bottom