Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help for cycle layout

thaivid

Proficient Brother
Hi guys ,

I am planing to run a cycle and I would like to have some advise about it
This is what I have in hand now .
Test cypionate eq and 50 ANASTROZOLE_SP LAB+30 EXEDROL_B.
Some sarms also . Like gw and Osta and s4
I am 40 years old , not looking to get massive , prefer lean gain , of course diet is a must for that .
I am a runner and do some weightlifting .train usually 2 times per day . Got an old lower back injurie getting better. Now Hope eq will help also for healing .
Body fat is around 13%
I was thinking to run low on test like 200 per week and 400 of eq per week with 20 mg of gw per day .
Can I use my anastrozole also during that cycle like 1 eod ? . And also the exedrol eod??
Will throw also.some needtoguard during the cycle .
For pct I got Osta Clomid and Noval .
I will be nice if some of you guys can give me a. Nice layout for my cycle 12-1) weeks .
Thx for your time to read me and sorry if this is not really clear .
Cheers

Hi guys ,

I am 40 years old , not looking to get massive , prefer lean gain , of course diet is a must for that .
I am a runner and do some weightlifting .train usually 2 times per day . Got an old lower back injurie getting better. Now Hope eq will help also for healing .
Body fat is around 13%
I was thinking to run low on test like 200 per week and 400 of eq per week with 20 mg of gw per day .
Can I use my anastrozole also during that cycle like 1 eod ? . And also the exedrol eod??
I will be nice if some of you guys can give me a. Nice layout for my cycle 12-1) weeks .
Cheers
If I need also for pct I will get some hcggenerate s

Hi guys ,

Body fat is around 13%
Cheers

Brother theres a lot of info on the test eq cycle out there....I was able to pretty much set my whole thing up then just as the apptoval by some more experienced dudes.

Advice i got was dont bother with Eq if you're not doing at least 600mg ew and running it at least 16 weeks. That's what I'm doing with 400mg ew test c.

Good luck.

First I would get Aromasin for your on cycle AI rather than Letrozole. People are going to tell you that is to low a dose for EQ and it needs to be run 16 weeks minimum. I think the test dose is low but for your goals it is fine.

First I would get Aromasin for your on cycle AI rather than Letrozole. People are going to tell you that is to low a dose for EQ and it needs to be run 16 weeks minimum. I think the test dose is low but for your goals it is fine.
Thanks for your advise

Brother theres a lot of info on the test eq cycle out there....I was able to pretty much set my whole thing up then just as the apptoval by some more experienced dudes.

Advice i got was dont bother with Eq if you're not doing at least 600mg ew and running it at least 16 weeks. That's what I'm doing with 400mg ew

Good luck.
Thanks jrod I will look a bit more into the forum

Id go test at 500mg only maybe jump start with dbal and run sarms 1 triple stack with it follow evo pct guide

use your sarms.

i am pretty sure this is your first cycle so lets keep is basic. the triple stack or how ever many sarms you have stacked or stack 2 and link them so you have a 8-12wk run. Throw in the d bol in wks 1-3 if you already have it and save the tes for you next cycle which you can do in 4-5 months from now.

Read & learn. Soak shit up like a sponge. There are a lot of articles written here, use them. Read them all.

Most have cycle layout in them already. So pick one that is close with what you already have and go for it. Run it, run pct, wait & stay natty for a while and then come back and run your tes.

Depending on cycle length, you should be able to run 3, short cycles in a year.

Is this your first cycle? If so you don't need anything more than test only at 500mg per week for 12 weeks

What is exodrol?? Is that exemistane? Do not run exemistane and anastrazole together. 400mg EQ with 200 test ew is a good moderate little cycle. Don't believe the "don't use EQ at low doses" bro science. It will still benefit you. Just not as much as higher doses obviously. Id do what you proposed with aromasin only and make sure your pct is strong. Not just a couple SERMS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is exodrol?? Is that exemistane? Do not run exemistane and anastrazole together. 400mg EQ with 200 test ew is a good moderate little cycle. Don't believe the "don't use EQ at low doses" bro science. It will still benefit you. Just not as much as higher doses obviously. Id do what you proposed with aromasin only and make sure your pct is strong. Not just a couple

Thx for your reply , ok noted I will get some aromasin and run as you said . I should have some nice result even as low dose .

What is exodrol?? Is that exemistane? Do not run exemistane and anastrazole together. 400mg EQ with 200 test ew is a good moderate little cycle. Don't believe the "don't use EQ at low doses" bro science. It will still benefit you. Just not as much as higher doses obviously. Id do what you proposed with aromasin only and make sure your pct is strong. Not just a couple SERMS

So you recommend also aromasin eod right .thx

Hi guys ,

Body fat is around 13%
Cheers

So you recommend also aromasin eod right .thx

Yeah, I'm running mine Mon, Wed, Fri @ 12.5mg. Started it week 3 along with hCG

Yeah. Don't use hcg the whole cycle. HCGenerate is better for that

1-20 EQ 800 mg wk Mon/Thurs
1-20 Test 350 mg wk Mon/Thurs
1-20 Aromasin
1-14 GW
6-22 Proviron 50mg ED
5-20 HCGenerate
1-20 N2Guard
21-22 1000 ui HCG Split Mon/Thurs

PCT 8 Weeks

1-5 Clomid 50/50/25/25/15
1-5 Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
1-8 Aromasin
1-8 HCGenerate ES
1-8 Ostarine 25mg

Post PCT

Bridge
DSpark

Hi guys ,

Body fat is around 13%
Cheers

that cycle will be not effective at all. you are bascially running a high range trt and very low dosaged eq. i would rethink that cycle

that cycle will be not effective at all. you are bascially running a high range trt and very low dosaged eq. i would rethink that cycle
Thx hurricane for your reply ,
You really ink as a first cycle I won't benefit any effect of it ?? .
I am 40 years old. Weight 78 kg body fat less. Than 15%
I am not looking to bulk but to get leaning and faster and also to heal an old injurie.
My diet is clean very low carbs under 50 grams and protein around 250 with some good fat
I am looking to drop weight prior wither the diet and keep and build more muscle
Thanks for the critics

Hi guys ,

Sorry I didn't give any update since the beginning of my cycle . This is how it went
Week 1:not to much effect just maybe a well being effect
Week 2: body was the same nothing spectacular , weight was also the same strength also
Week 3: was able to lift a. It heavier in a way but nothing like crazy . I did the triple sarms and I can say wow I was great in shape and strength , with gw s4 and Osta . For the moment I was far from there .
Also maybe due to my injuries I was training a bit less .
Week 4: same maybe be a bit more strength from the test ,but nothing like crazy
Week 5:
Week 6: things start to be interesting military press able to lift 90 kg initial was 60 kg 5x5
Squat went up to 100 to 130 kg always 5x5 then deadlift from 160 kg to 190 kg . My best is 215 with Sarms triple .
Week 7 : lifting seems getting easier for me and my cardio is really good also even if I put on weight like almost 8 kg but I am thinking I can tell my face is puffy maybe due to water retention .
Taking now aramosin from sarms1 12.5 eod. Don't know if it's ok to take a. It less everyday ??
Tomorrow will be week 8 and I was thinking to start to throw some hcges generate with some Osta or should I week the end of my cycle and use it for my pct ? I have to bottle of it .
My run was eq :400 mg per week and test cyap 400 per week also .
Eat clean mostly of time low carbs high on protein.
Body look harder and shoulder look good , body fat has dropped for sure . Looking forward for the. Ext coming weeks .
My next cycle will be I think the hgh as 4 ui per days . As I am 40 years old I am looking after for healing process and anti aging , with lean body .
As I repeat I mostly eat really clean , I would like to know what do you think guys about the hgh for me I would like to run it for at least 8 months low dose . And get it from hgh power .

Thanks guys to take the time to read and answer me .

Back
Top Bottom