Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with first cycle

RK20

Registered
Hey guys. Looking at doing a cycle of Testosterone. I’ve lifted for years but have always been natural. I’ve been doing lots of research on how much to take as well as how long to take it and what to take with it while on cycle to keep from destroying my body, as well as what PCT program should I use? Any feedback is much appreciated.

Hey guys. Looking at doing a cycle of Testosterone. I’ve lifted for years but have always been natural. I’ve been doing lots of research on how much to take as well as how long to take it and what to take with it while on cycle to keep from destroying my body, as well as what PCT program should I use? Any feedback is much appreciated.

Hey brotha how old, stats, etc?

I’m 27. Weight is 160. I try to hit the gym 4-5 times a week.

So for a first cycle I love sarms personally. Lots of benefits (obviously not the same results as an AAS cycle) and much fewer sides.

Having said that if you are looking at a test only cycle honestly there are dozens if not hundreds of threads with this detail.

A typical test cycle is going to be 12 weeks in length and in the 350mg-500mg/week range. I personally prefer the 350mg-400mg/week range. With this you will need aromasin and either n2guard or organst.

PCT is in the PCT sticky at the top of this section of the forum.

I will say this even if you take a reasonable dose, follow all of the protocols, and do a proper PCT you can still damage your natural production as recovery is not a given.

Hope that helps!

- - - Updated - - -

Also 100% need pre cycle, mid cycle, and pst cycle bloodwork. If you arent going to do this then you shouldnt take anything its 100% a necessity.

there is no right or wrong answer here, you have to do your own homework and learn all about this stuff.. check out the podcasts, articles etc. if you still have questions then hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult

I would do a bunch of studying on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom