Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Help with Labs

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Burtlington, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Help with Labs

    Hi all,

    See attachment.

    I came off my 5th cycle (one yearly) of 400 test e, 400 masteron e and 60 mg anavar. Two weeks later I started the clomid and nolva, along with cardarine. I am at week 5 today. Can't find n2generate anywhere. I am also on TRT, so I resumed my dose of TRT of .55 cc / week.

    I am having a major problem with libido and erections - so I had bloods done. Test and Estrogen in normal ranges. The Luteinizing hormone seems way low and the Follicle stimulating hormone readings are borderline low. Can anyone explains what this means? My guess is that my trt is preventing my pituitary gland from kickstarting the signal to my testicles to start producing hormones. Can someone perhaps give me a bit of insight?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	labs.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	14030  

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    58,521
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you answered your own question man

    when you are on hormones your pituitary glands shut down. so obviously your LH and fsh will be at 0

    you didn't say how much clomid and nolva you are on, but if i am gonna speculate i would say you are using too much of those which are causing your issues. i don't like the heavy dose recommendations for SERM's that i see out there and it makes no sense since they are drugs and not hormones. they are drugs that have long half lives so you do not need to run them as much as i see guys do

    secondly why are you even doing a pct if you are on trt? that part makes no sense. if you are on trt then no pct necessary
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

    Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  3. #3
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Burtlington, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The TRT dose is so low, it's at the lowest end of the range to supplment my existing testosterone, which was shut down during cycle. My research tells me that you need to still do a PCT even if you are on TRT. I worry about controlling estrogen levels as well. As for the clomid - it's 50/day and Nolva it's 20/day. What would you recommend? I need to get my mojo back brother.

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    58,521
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxville View Post
    The TRT dose is so low, it's at the lowest end of the range to supplment my existing testosterone, which was shut down during cycle. My research tells me that you need to still do a PCT even if you are on TRT. I worry about controlling estrogen levels as well. As for the clomid - it's 50/day and Nolva it's 20/day. What would you recommend? I need to get my mojo back brother.
    you can do a modified pct after a blast when you are on trt. but that has more to do with balancing organs and that sort of thing and nothing to do with your hpta which will be shutdown no matter what you do. however sometimes its better to just let the body do it rather then throwing drugs at it

    as far as your research, it sure wasn't from me or most guys on here (atleast the guys i respect on here). sounds to me either you are listening to people trying to sell you more shit or people who haven't ran an actual pct since VCR's were popular.

    what would i do here? i would drop your nolva and clomid.

    as far as estrogen, why would your e be high if you are on only .5CC of test per week? that is around 130mg a week. your bloodwork is normal so that isn't the issue
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

    Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  5. #5
    Growing Brother BuffBaker34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    328
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxville View Post
    Hi all,

    See attachment.

    I came off my 5th cycle (one yearly) of 400 test e, 400 masteron e and 60 mg anavar. Two weeks later I started the clomid and nolva, along with cardarine. I am at week 5 today. Can't find n2generate anywhere. I am also on TRT, so I resumed my dose of TRT of .55 cc / week.

    I am having a major problem with libido and erections - so I had bloods done. Test and Estrogen in normal ranges. The Luteinizing hormone seems way low and the Follicle stimulating hormone readings are borderline low. Can anyone explains what this means? My guess is that my trt is preventing my pituitary gland from kickstarting the signal to my testicles to start producing hormones. Can someone perhaps give me a bit of insight?
    Hi there, too bad n2generate out of stock, it would help you big time right now.

    I would keep nolvadex/clomid/cardarine going until week 6 and then go with your TRT.

    0.55cc/week is what? 100mgs testosterone/week?

    Get 10mgs tadalafil and use it EOD (cialis eod 10mgs) and you'll see a huge improvement in erections but libido will take time to recover.

    IMO I would like to see you share your recovery and TRT diet and training log with us

    Please post a Log Journal asap for us

    Please click the anabolic forum
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...steroids-peds/
    top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
    click that

    in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
    ___ = the name of your log
    example: My TRT cycle Log
    in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

    here are examples of LOG Journals
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...le!-84662.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-85543.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-85141.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-83248.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-85429.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-85538.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-84184.html

  6. #6
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Burtlington, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Now I am confused and I am not sure what to do. I thought that since I was on such a low dose of TRT (.55) or yes approximately 100 mg a week, I should have to stimulate my natural testosterone production as well. If I was on a heavier dose, I would not. This morning sex was an effort and could not finish. I didn't even have a full erection. It is starting to get to me. There must be some type of chemical reaction happening. Maybe it's the Nolva. I've been reading for 3 days and cannot seem to get a conclusive answer. It could be a million possibilities. Estrogen is 51 pmol/L or 13.8 pg/mL. Testosterone is 12.1 nmole. Test is 349 ng/dL or 84.8 pg/mL. Both within range but low. I appreciate all your advice - and hope to get more opinions.

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,141
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxville View Post
    Now I am confused and I am not sure what to do. I thought that since I was on such a low dose of TRT (.55) or yes approximately 100 mg a week, I should have to stimulate my natural testosterone production as well. If I was on a heavier dose, I would not. This morning sex was an effort and could not finish. I didn't even have a full erection. It is starting to get to me. There must be some type of chemical reaction happening. Maybe it's the Nolva. I've been reading for 3 days and cannot seem to get a conclusive answer. It could be a million possibilities. Estrogen is 51 pmol/L or 13.8 pg/mL. Testosterone is 12.1 nmole. Test is 349 ng/dL or 84.8 pg/mL. Both within range but low. I appreciate all your advice - and hope to get more opinions.
    The test is going to offset any good the Clomid and Nolva are trying to do. TRT there is zero point of a PCT. You need to let your body relax and get back to its baseline levels as you went up 4x on your test dose, plus avanar, plus mast e which helps with libido as well. Your hormones were super high now back to normal levels its natural to feel this way just need to relax and give your body time to recover and get back to normal baseline TRT levels.

    I wouldnt start adding cialis or viagra id just relax.

    Only other thing you could try and run is progesterone and cortisol? If those are high (id be shocked if progesterone was but who knows) that can also impact your libido.

  8. #8
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Burtlington, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for your response - I will take the majority's advice and stop the PCT (I did yesterday) and let things re-adjust. It's just a bit frsutrating. I feel that I am pretty experienced with gear, have never had an issue and now I'm dealing with a major one that is causing me a bit of stress and embarassement. Thank you though. Much appreciated.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I've never taken cialis - does it help with impotence as well as ED?

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,141
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxville View Post
    Thanks for your response - I will take the majority's advice and stop the PCT (I did yesterday) and let things re-adjust. It's just a bit frsutrating. I feel that I am pretty experienced with gear, have never had an issue and now I'm dealing with a major one that is causing me a bit of stress and embarassement. Thank you though. Much appreciated.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I've never taken cialis - does it help with impotence as well as ED?
    It will help with ED. Impotence I believe you would be better served with HCG.

    Yea I hear you on the "hey why is this happening" but as we age our bodys hormones change and we just react differently.

    Not trying to say Cialis or HCG or Clomid/Nolva wont help in some capacity but if you just keep throwing other compounds in to solve an issue you become heavily reliant on them.

    I am 41 not on TRT yet and when I cycle I know coming off im going to not feel awesome LOL. I do my PCT with low dose clomid + nolva + N2Generate ES and when done I just chill out and let my body recover and ive been able to do this for over a decade with minimal impact on my natural test production.

    The more you stress over it and fixate on it you are going to raise cortisol which will make things worse so again id just say give it some more time and then reassess.

  10. #10
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    58,521
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxville View Post
    Now I am confused and I am not sure what to do. I thought that since I was on such a low dose of TRT (.55) or yes approximately 100 mg a week, I should have to stimulate my natural testosterone production as well. If I was on a heavier dose, I would not. This morning sex was an effort and could not finish. I didn't even have a full erection. It is starting to get to me. There must be some type of chemical reaction happening. Maybe it's the Nolva. I've been reading for 3 days and cannot seem to get a conclusive answer. It could be a million possibilities. Estrogen is 51 pmol/L or 13.8 pg/mL. Testosterone is 12.1 nmole. Test is 349 ng/dL or 84.8 pg/mL. Both within range but low. I appreciate all your advice - and hope to get more opinions.
    that is okay you are confused. that is what this forum is for.

    if you need to do a 1 on 1 consult hit me up and i can discuss how the body works more in depth and answer any questions you have so you aren't confused anymore

    but as AWM said there is no 'stimulate testosterone' when you are on TRT. you are shut down, end of story. if there was a way to magically trick the body then nobody would need trt for life. we all could just use tons of steroids and come on and off as we pleased. it doesn't work like that. the body has mechanisms in place. when it senses exogenous hormones it will shut down. you cannot fight nature even people who tell you to use hcg don't grasp that concept because they think cause your balls plump up on hcg it is doing anything more than fooling your leydig cells, but it is doing nothing for your pituitary glands
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

    Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lamborghini Labs VS Quantum Labs VS Bio Pharma
    By dgs595959 in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-03-2022, 06:10 PM
  2. WARNING!! FAKE Umbrella Labs site! https://www.fatburners.at/umbrella-labs
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2021, 03:38 PM
  3. Pro labs and eminence labs
    By Babu in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2016, 03:30 AM
  4. IRON STAR LABS: previously red star labs
    By IronStarLabs in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 04:07 AM
  5. Trying to understand Labs and Underground Labs
    By NFRCR in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-01-2015, 12:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •