Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with lean cycle

Dmoney18

Registered
Ok I’m wanting to jump back on a cycle. I just finished my last one in November and was running tren test and winny for a comp. I have put back on more normal weight since sitting at 6’3” 216lbs under 14% BF. I’m wanting to put on lean size to be sitting around 220 lean. As far as a cycle I was thinking test E and tren. This will be my 4th cycle only used tren one cycle which was the last. Any advise would be great.

Ok I’m wanting to jump back on a cycle. I just finished my last one in November and was running tren test and winny for a comp. I have put back on more normal weight since sitting at 6’3” 216lbs under 14% BF. I’m wanting to put on lean size to be sitting around 220 lean. As far as a cycle I was thinking test E and tren. This will be my 4th cycle only used tren one cycle which was the last. Any advise would be great.

The missing stat, as always, is your age.

its not great to run tren over and over again like that... i would run something like primo next... maybe test, primo and winstrol... i would try to get your body fat down a bit first before starting as well

Back
Top Bottom