Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Me Dial in My AI

mbrown3910

Registered
So I believe I am AI sensitive. My last cycle which was 375mg of test cyp a week for 12 weeks with .5mg of ADEX a day resulted in my estradiol being 8.6 at the end of my cycle. My current cycle (I plan on running for 18 weeks) which I started 6 weeks ago consists of 400mg Sust, 400mg Deca, 800mg Eq, and 40mg Tbol for the first 5 weeks (I was planning on running tbol for 6-8 weeks, but I cut it short because it was giving me headaches and stomach issues. I started by running .5mg of ADEX EOD. I got my estidiol checked at end of week 3 because I thought I might be experiencing low E symptoms. Estradiol was 11. So I lowered the dose of ADEX to .5mg twice a week for the the next 3 weeks. Then I started getting nipple sensitivity and a holding a little bit more water. This past week I upped my ADEX to 4mg a week. I got my Estradiol tested this past Monday and am awaiting the results. I'll post them when they come in.

Please, any advice is welcome on how to better dial in my AI and help me figure out what's going on. Thanks!

The problem is that you should have kept the dosage of 0.5 mgs EOD. You might have had low estrogen because all of the compounds that you are using did not kick in yet, hence the low estrogen, which would be leveled out later on during the cycle. Also, you may have the gyno symptoms due to deca use - it will raise prolactin levels, which can lead to these side effects. When using deca (and all the other nandrolones, such as trenbolone or NPP), you should be taking Cabergoline at 0.25 mgs E2D. So your problems may be not due to estrogen. In any case, blood will show what is happening exactly.

everyone is going to be different.. and it also depends on how the compounds effect you.. also the quality of your AI, etc

nobody on a forum can dial in your AI perfectly. but blood work CAN and WILL. you may have to run bloods a few times over the course of a cycle to really dial things in perfect. check my signature how you can get bloodwork

EQ barely aromatizes into estrogen and tbol does not aromatize into estrogen at all. Testosterone does aromatize into estrogen but your testosterone dosage isn't crazy by any means. I think a good AI dosage for you would be arimidex at 0.5mg EOD.

I agree with @levbutlerov on this one. I think your problem is prolactin related.

I would keep your arimidex dosage at 0.5mg EOD but add in an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline. 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

Your test dose of 375mg per week really isn't too much so I could see how you could easily have estrogen too low. I would only be dosing arimidex .5mg EOD maximum. You might even want to dose it less than that.

Back
Top Bottom