Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me distinguish anavar vs. tbol

idytty28

I'm trying to wrap my head around the differences between turinabol tbol and anavar oxandrolone
the main difference that I see is that one is like three or four times more expensive lol
so I asked if I was to run 50mgs of each which one would give me the better and more keepable results?
I’m 5’11’’ and 189 pounds. Goal is to get leaner. Currently 15%

I'm trying to wrap my head around the differences between turinabol tbol and anavar oxandrolone
the main difference that I see is that one is like three or four times more expensive lol
so I asked if I was to run 50mgs of each which one would give me the better and more keepable results?
I’m 5’11’’ and 189 pounds. Goal is to get leaner. Currently 15%

tbol is a dry gainer while anavar is more for dry cutting
think of it as bulking tbol vs cutting anavar

I personally prefer anavar however both are really nice and popular compounds... anavar is more popular and more so for cutting, hardening, lean muscle, vasuclarity type of gains and one of the main draws is its more mild and also helps to rid yourself of stubborn fat areas... tbol will give more size and strength, not crazy amounts more but will provide more in that regard however it wont be quite as dry and wont give the same type of hardening and aesthetics you get from anavar and will be a bit more harsh however both are more on the mild side... it just depends on your goals and while they do carry some similar aspects, they are definitely different

Dylan gave you a very detailed explanation that covers it all. For the best quality anavar or tbol or anything else, make sure to check out Domestic Supply. Remember that anytime you use an oral steroid you will need N2guard as well!

tbol is a dry gainer while anavar is more for dry cutting
think of it as bulking tbol vs cutting anavar

But barely. TBol was used by East German athletes. It wasn't used to gain much weight

Back
Top Bottom