Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with my First Test E and Dbol fcycle

I dont think he is lying. I havent seen an article where hes claimed he only use X products or anything so if you have one share the link. He wasnt only taking dbol though....

You dont need to hear it from their mouths. Look at their bodies. The thing is they only look that good because they put in the hard work and strict diet. If you take an obese man and jack him full of Test, Tren, Dbol, etc you think hes going to look like Arnold? No he will die of a coronary 100000000000 times over before looking like Arnold. Genetics play into it too.

My point is steroids wont give you Arnolds body and even with a strict diet and training regimen there is a .00000000000001% chance you will look like Arnold.

The point is to take your body as far as you can go naturally then when you get there steroids are the icing on the cake. Its not the other way around.

No one ever looked better than arnold till now, this is freaky . Is it possible if he was using black magic because
when someone Told him - I dont wanna look like you
Arnold said - "dont worry you never will"

He knew no one would look like him ever . Maybe he sold himself to illuminati ?

Is this a joke?You are saying that you want to loose bf and use test and dbol ?and 20 % is no where near stubborn.At this bf level test and dbol will make you even more pear shaped.Just drop everything u take,save the money and hire a real coach because nothing is going to help you when you clearly have no idea how to diet and train.I know you wont do this now but hope it will give you good lesson.

Is this a joke?You are saying that you want to loose bf and use test and dbol ?and 20 % is no where near stubborn.At this bf level test and dbol will make you even more pear shaped.Just drop everything u take,save the money and hire a real coach because nothing is going to help you when you clearly have no idea how to diet and train.I know you wont do this now but hope it will give you good lesson.

Hehe I know whay you talking about

Back
Top Bottom