Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with my First Test E and Dbol fcycle

Arnold_3.0

I am 93kg 5"10 , 23 year old guy with around 20% bodyfat . I am going to start my First Test E and Dbol oral cycle next month . How much Test E should be okey for first cycle ( i am thinking 350mg) per week throughout 12 weeks

1. I want to know the maximum test dose i can go but safer dose since i am a beginner .
2. For how long should i use Dbol 4 or 6 weeks .
3. Which way is better to take Dbol . whole dosage before workout in the morning or spears the dosage throughout the whole day .
4.can i use nolvadex for the gyno and how much mg if yes. If no how much arimidex should i use everyday throughout the whole cycle for gyno.
5.Is it important to eat more than 2000 calories for gains or not because i am already 93 kg with fat , dont want to strees out my heart coz of alot of weight gain .
6.(important) Should i jusy take One shot of 350mg test once a week or should i devide the dose in 2 and take every 3-4 days .
7. should i start my cycle with 350 mg Test or should i start with low dose and increase it slowly to 350mg .

Thanks
arnold 3.0

I am 93kg 5"10 , 23 year old guy with around 20% bodyfat . I am going to start my First Test E and Dbol oral cycle next month . How much Test E should be okey for first cycle ( i am thinking 350mg) per week throughout 12 weeks

1. I want to know the maximum test dose i can go but safer dose since i am a beginner .
3. Which way is better to take Dbol . whole dosage before workout in the morning or spears the dosage throughout the whole day .
4.can i use nolvadex for the gyno and how much mg if yes. If no how much arimidex should i use everyday throughout the whole cycle for gyno.
5.Is it important to eat more than 2000 calories for gains or not because i am already 93 kg with fat , dont want to strees out my heart coz of alot of weight gain .
6.(important) Should i jusy take One shot of 350mg test once a week or should i devide the dose in 2 and take every 3-4 days .
7. should i start my cycle with 350 mg Test or should i start with low dose and increase it slowly to 350mg .

Thanks
arnold 3.0

23 years old and 20% bodyfat is a no go man.

Need to work on that BF in particular before any AAS.

Look at sarms is my recommendation.

Oh shit man , So how much bodyfat should i be to start AAS ?

I wouldn't start unless you are 15% or less. Others will say 12% or less.

The issue is AAS impacts your overall health. When you run at a higher body fat you are more susceptible to the heart issues, gyno, estrogen, etc.

You want to minimize the risk associated with using AAS and at a higher body fat and being only 23 years old I wouldnt touch them.

Id start with diet/training to get bodyfat down. You could look at sarms like cardarine, sten, or mk677 to help but again wouldnt touch AAS man.

I wouldn't start unless you are 15% or less. Others will say 12% or less.

The issue is AAS impacts your overall health. When you run at a higher body fat you are more susceptible to the heart issues, gyno, estrogen, etc.

You want to minimize the risk associated with using AAS and at a higher body fat and being only 23 years old I wouldnt touch them.

Id start with diet/training to get bodyfat down. You could look at sarms like cardarine, sten, or mk677 to help but again wouldnt touch AAS man.

I am absolutely workoing on cutting down on my weight but because of getting my Test tommorow i cant even sleep off of excietment or someshit. But i am cutting down on fat for sure . isnt testosterone gonna help me cut some fat ?

No. Steroids are not fat burners, and using steroids at your age can permanently harm your endocrine system. Stick with sarms for now.

as i already said in the other thread you asked, you are way too young to be using steroids and the excuse of "you already bought it" is literally one of the most ignorant things ive heard... as thought it cost thousands of dollars and EVEN IF IT DID, thats not worth your long term health...

Thanks
arnold 3.0

You're too young and too fat.

I am absolutely workoing on cutting down on my weight but because of getting my Test tommorow i cant even sleep off of excietment or someshit. But i am cutting down on fat for sure . isnt testosterone gonna help me cut some fat ?

I hear you man. Its tough but as others have stated they are not fat burners. Typically when I see people start at higher bodyfats they tend to gain fat while on a cycle not lose it. THis is because you dont have your diet in and with test you are going to be able to lift more and I find im a lot hungrier so its easy to gain fat (with a little muscle) than lose if your diet isnt 100% dialed in along with your training.

If you are looking to mainly cut bodyfat id look at Cardarine and Sten and you could even add in some osta. These are Sarms and work well while having minimal impact to your natural production levels.

Cant force you to listen man but honestly I didnt run my first AAS cycle till I was 34 and im 38 now. Im glad I waited.

i agree with what has been said above.

however what i would recommend you do right now is post a pic of yourself to get an accurate body fat %. a lot of people post they are 20% body fat but they get that number from one of those online calculators or those stupid scales you stand on which are not even close to accurate

I hear you man. Its tough but as others have stated they are not fat burners. Typically when I see people start at higher bodyfats they tend to gain fat while on a cycle not lose it. THis is because you dont have your diet in and with test you are going to be able to lift more and I find im a lot hungrier so its easy to gain fat (with a little muscle) than lose if your diet isnt 100% dialed in along with your training.

If you are looking to mainly cut bodyfat id look at Cardarine and Sten and you could even add in some osta. These are Sarms and work well while having minimal impact to your natural production levels.

Cant force you to listen man but honestly I didnt run my first AAS cycle till I was 34 and im 38 now. Im glad I waited.

All right ill look into sarms , will need to study about it first becuase i dont know much about sarms .
but I dont understand , how arnold got away with all that high dbol and deca use at age of just 15 or 16 . It amazes me alot .

- - - Updated - - -

i agree with what has been said above.

however what i would recommend you do right now is post a pic of yourself to get an accurate body fat %. a lot of people post they are 20% body fat but they get that number from one of those online calculators or those stupid scales you stand on which are not even close to accurate

So how do i post a picture and where should i post a picture ?

- - - Updated - - -

as i already said in the other thread you asked, you are way too young to be using steroids and the excuse of "you already bought it" is literally one of the most ignorant things ive heard... as thought it cost thousands of dollars and EVEN IF IT DID, thats not worth your long term health...

absolutely dylan , I am just too greedy to get in shape before going back to canada.

but I dont understand , how arnold got away with all that high dbol and deca use at age of just 15 or 16 . It amazes me alot .

I would be willing to bet a lot of money that he didn't get away with it, and has had to be on permanent TRT for a long long time because of it.

I would be willing to bet a lot of money that he didn't get away with it, and has had to be on permanent TRT for a long long time because of it.

He’s also had multiple heart surgeries....

I’m sure he’s on trt as well.

The thing is everyone needs to understand that these guys are taking a calculated risk and steroids didn’t get them there, they had to put the work in and diet to get there the steroids just put them over the top.

Why are bodybuilders dropping like flies at age 40 or less?

It’s their use and abuse of peds. Sure there may be some underlying health conditions that added to their demise but there is no doubt their ped use accelerated their untimely deaths.

Using the Arnold reference is never a good one. Please listen to these guys. I waited until my mid 30s to touch h anything and I'm glad I did

also, when you start only use 1 product =Test only first cycle to see how your body reacts to the Test.
lots of good info on the site

Good Luck

He’s also had multiple heart surgeries....

I’m sure he’s on trt as well.

The thing is everyone needs to understand that these guys are taking a calculated risk and steroids didn’t get them there, they had to put the work in and diet to get there the steroids just put them over the top.

Why are bodybuilders dropping like flies at age 40 or less?

It’s their use and abuse of peds. Sure there may be some underlying health conditions that added to their demise but there is no doubt their ped use accelerated their untimely deaths.

could it be possible that he was liar about his steorid use and only used like 2 dbols a day for just a short period of time and lieing to us so that we never get a body like him.Arnold said to be a smartass and would do anything to stay on top ?

bud at the end of the day what is the point in using steroids if your muscles are covered in fat?

we use steroids to look good right? we gotta see those abs first.

absolutely right steve , honestly I always had this problem with thick skin and losing belly or side fat . I just want to get rid of it and do whatever it takes , Its been years with those stub burn fkn fat bro .It has to go now

could it be possible that he was liar about his steorid use and only used like 2 dbols a day for just a short period of time and lieing to us so that we never get a body like him.Arnold said to be a smartass and would do anything to stay on top ?

I dont think he is lying. I havent seen an article where hes claimed he only use X products or anything so if you have one share the link. He wasnt only taking dbol though....

You dont need to hear it from their mouths. Look at their bodies. The thing is they only look that good because they put in the hard work and strict diet. If you take an obese man and jack him full of Test, Tren, Dbol, etc you think hes going to look like Arnold? No he will die of a coronary 100000000000 times over before looking like Arnold. Genetics play into it too.

My point is steroids wont give you Arnolds body and even with a strict diet and training regimen there is a .00000000000001% chance you will look like Arnold.

The point is to take your body as far as you can go naturally then when you get there steroids are the icing on the cake. Its not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom