Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me please guys , sex drive screwed and can't get hard

Terminatork13

Registered
Hey guys , ok I know I'm gonna het fucking shat on for this but I really don't need all the negative comments I know I messed up and I am a smart kid ok , I went through a shitty part in my life drugs and everything for a while then I started to go to the gym and got some test e and took 600 mg a week for 16 weeks and this helped me get off the drugs and out of the bad ways , but I knew nothing about Pct and didn't take any this is 3 months later now and I can't get a hard on ,I'm 19 and really need help I can't get my bloods done either cause I'm on my parents medical aid and don't want my my mom knowing what I did they already are hurt by my previous drug ways , now I need to know how do
I get my dick back , should I run a pct now and what should I run or should first run another test cycle to get my test high then do a pct if I don't have to run another cycle I won't for another 6 years please guys help!!!!!

Hey guys , ok I know I'm gonna het fucking shat on for this but I really don't need all the negative comments I know I messed up and I am a smart kid ok , I went through a shitty part in my life drugs and everything for a while then I started to go to the gym and got some test e and took 600 mg a week for 16 weeks and this helped me get off the drugs and out of the bad ways , but I knew nothing about Pct and didn't take any this is 3 months later now and I can't get a hard on ,I'm 19 and really need help I can't get my bloods done either cause I'm on my parents medical aid and don't want my my mom knowing what I did they already are hurt by my previous drug ways , now I need to know how do
I get my dick back , should I run a pct now and what should I run or should first run another test cycle to get my test high then do a pct if I don't have to run another cycle I won't for another 6 years please guys help!!!!!

Run a 4 week pct of clomid and nolvadex and aromasin then wait a month and get bloods
You could get bloods ordered online then just bring the sheet into quest or whatever then your g2g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At how much mg nolva and clomid and should I take hcg or not tx bro

No you shouldn't because HCG will suppress you further, HCG is only used to keep balls on cycle and right before pct to get your balls ready to produce test... your testes are producing test right now if it's been 3 months but just taking awhile because you ran no pct which pct just speeds up the process remember... it doesn't fix you
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva-40/40/20/20
Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD

BigJay gave a good PCT layout but I think you need to address other issues too
1. be more independent, at 19 you should be able to go get your own blood panels done and sort that out without parents financial Aid
2. don't be one of those people who hides shit from their Parents, like I said youre 19, a man, an adult and I don't care if youre in a state where 21 is the legal drinking age, so be honest with them, let them know its helped you out mentally, physically and that you have a good understanding of what youre doing

I was 18 for my first cycle (now 21) and managed all my bloods, usage etc and my parents had no issues with it, they understand I'm an adult and trust I know what I'm doing, and if I fuck up, I learn from it.

these sort of threads I do not have the stomach for anymore cause I have spent the past decade telling young guys to not touch steroids until they are atleast in their older 20's. not only for physical reasons but also for emotional reasons. spend your early to mid 20's focusing on your education, worry about steroids once you are in your 30's and have a stable career

let me tell you what happened here.

your pituitary gland was shut down for 25 solid weeks because you used exogenous hormones. at your age this can have permanent consequences because you are interfering with your HPTA's development.

now what you need to do is run a pct. see the perfect PCT in the sticky.. follow that. and be patient.

Ideally you would of started the PCT right after your cycle but it's never too late to run a proper PCT.

When you use steroids, your natural testosterone production becomes suppressed. That's completely normal. What a PCT does is restarts your body's natural testosterone production. Since you didn't run a PCT, your natural testosterone production never restarted and that's why you are experiencing low testosterone side effects.

You are very young to be messing around with steroids. You need to run a VERY good PCT to ensure everything recovers properly. Run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Thanks for all the help ,you really made me feel like I got hope I ordered my clomid and nolva today already ,waiting for hcg

I hope you share your outcome and results! You have come to the right place for help. I think this should be a sticky so the next young buck that wants to jump on a cycle maybe gets a dose of reality before damaging themselves.

I did a little experiment myself and ran a year long cycle came off in December still not recovered yet after a 8 week pct
It takes time

Back
Top Bottom