Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me please - Headaches

Rachel

I've been taking Need2slin for about a month, as well as Gear. I will admit, that sometimes I am not as consistent with the slin as I should be - typically slack a little on the weekends, which needs to stop. That being said, there is a direct correlation between the slin and headaches; I am not one to get headaches. I used to think that it was generally an indicator that I needed to eat, as it seemed to be always at about 2 hours post my last meal when it would set in. But today it's just killing me. I had a protein shake at 5am, taught my class at the gym (w/3 caps of gear pre and post), slin about 7:45, small protein bar w/ 26gs of carbs and a banana 8:15-8:30. Have had a headache since about 9 though, ate a few small pretzels and about a teaspoon of peanut butter about 9:45 hoping that would help.

Any ideas what's causing this for me? It just seems to be so much worse and noticeable yesterday and today after not taking it over the weekend.

I suggest drinking more water. I mean A LOT of water!

My guess would be that you could be BURNING more cals then you are eating... I know I'm one to get a headache about 2-3 hrs after my last meal too, but when I used to teach a 6 am spin class I'd get the WORST headache by 9ish am if I didn't eat a huge breakfast and snack afterwards.

My guess would be that you could be BURNING more cals then you are eating... I know I'm one to get a headache about 2-3 hrs after my last meal too, but when I used to teach a 6 am spin class I'd get the WORST headache by 9ish am if I didn't eat a huge breakfast and snack afterwards.

thanks - this was a 6am class, so maybe it's about the same. I am probably having a rough time keeping my calorie intake consistent with my body's needs, especially since it seems to be changing so much right now.

When I used to use AAS, it would take a few weeks before I noticed slight headaches with orals... have you taken AAS before?

I've got NO AAS experience but have also heard of people getting slight headaches when on orals.

When I used to use AAS, it would take a few weeks before I noticed slight headaches with orals... have you taken AAS before?

I ran var a couple of years ago - though shouldn't have, wasn't dialed into my diet, etc - (though I had size and strength gains, the actual hardness, vascularity and overall appearance - "results" were not there.) I do not recall headaches at that time. For this cycle, started var on a Monday, and Slin the Friday of the same week.

This is what I was thinking. A raise in BP caused by orals which took longer to set in. I don't doubt this to be the cause.

But what do I know?

This is what I was thinking. A raise in BP caused by orals which took longer to set in. I don't doubt this to be the cause.

But what do I know?

Well, you know where we all live... :D

cheers!
JK

Whats your BP when the headaches kick in Rachel?

Whats your awakening BP?

Very good question!!!

It may do you some good Rachel to feel free to monitor you BP and find out what your resting blood pressure is versus what you blood pressure is when you have the onset of the headaches. That way you will be better able to determine if BP is causing these headaches.

The wrist BP machines are a little off and I don't trust them 100%, however in cases like yours I recommend that you feel free to give it a shot...It is better than not knowing the cause and trying to wade through a million reasons. At least doing this you can either determine or eliminate the cause.

More than likely you are getting the headaches from the anavar due to increased blood pressure.

Thanks much everybody - You're right, I need to check on my BP. Typically (and this would be without AAS), I'm around 110/80.

I was also wondering if it could somehow be related to a lack of carbs? Have been running pretty low on carbs - was feeling like shit last night and gave in and ate macaroni and cheese :( whoops. And I did have some cereal this morning, so we'll see how I feel in a couple hours.

Back
Top Bottom