Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my cycle

persianking89

Registered
hey I got a question about my cycle dosage I'm currently running test prop, tren ace, Npp and anavar. now I know it's not good idea to run two 19nor compounds but I have couple bottles of npp laying around I figure to use low dose so I jus started this week

test prop. 250mg/week. (first time)
tren ace 300mg/ week. ( 6-7 times )
Npp 200mg. ( 2nd time)
anavar 40mg. ( bumping to 60mg next week) ( first time)
aromisine. 12.5mg EOD( I'm prone to gynecomastia might use ED if it gets bad)

also I'm 6.2. 215lbs. I have ran 7-8 cycles before. usually test e(500mg) tren ace (300mg) it's my first time using test prop and anavar.

so what you think is best dosage would be for effective and also safe cycle. hopefully I can keep gyno in check with aromasin. I. out of ari.idex atm. thanks

hey I got a question about my cycle dosage I'm currently running test prop, tren ace, Npp and anavar. now I know it's not good idea to run two 19nor compounds but I have couple bottles of npp laying around I figure to use low dose so I jus started this week

Npp 200mg. ( 2nd time)

also I'm 6.2. 215lbs. I have ran 7-8 cycles before. usually test e(500mg) tren ace (300mg) it's my first time using test prop and anavar.

so what you think is best dosage would be for effective and also safe cycle. hopefully I can keep gyno in check with aromasin. I. out of ari.idex atm. thanks

it isn't a good idea to run steroids for most guys, but nothing wrong with running tren and a nandrolone if you are experienced. in fact they stack great together. you need to fill in the gaps when you don't have var with proviron. and also i would strongly recommend dropping the test prop which would change your AI too

I am 29 years old and I have aromasin on hand currently taking 12.5mg EOD

- - - Updated - - -

also I always used to run test e and yes sarmsfordays it's my first time running test prop and anavar. only ors I have ran before are superdrol couple times and tbol once.
also Dylan that's not only reason I ran I have read and heard lotta ppl run it together so I figured to run low dose of npp 200mg and tren 300mg( I always run this at the this mg)
should I do less npp or drop it I also heard low dose npp is good for joints too

theres no need to have both npp and tren here and yes, it can mask your join pain while you use it but guess what happens when you stop using it? you have masked injuries and likely made them worse... if you want real joint relief and REAL healing, then you go with mk2866...

Npp 200mg. ( 2nd time)

That's not how to plan a cycle.

Back
Top Bottom