Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP WITH MY CYCLE PLEASE ITS ABIT UNUSUAL.

iby1337

Registered
Hello guys im hoping to be a active member of this forum and need some advice for my 3rd steroid cycle please.
Well its unusual because I was going to use ATD(1,4,6-androstatriene-3-17-dione 37.5mg ) as an AI or should I just get arimidex to be safe? and I was going to kick start it with anadrol and finish it up with anavar would a 4 week break be good enough for my liver and kidneys just so I can take anavar for up to 4 weeks or so ?

This is what my cycle is going to look like:
Week 1-12 Test 400 (blend of test-c test-e and test-prop) pinned twice a week 400-600 mg all together and Mon and Friday (usualy thurday) are the days im going to inject is that ok? and should I start at 400 mg and over how long period should I up the dose to 600mg or should I just keep it the same dose for the whole 12 week cycle.
Week 1-4 anadrol 50 mg a day
Week 8-12 Anavar 30-50 mg a day
Nolva and clomid PCT
If I get arimidex Id run it every other day is that because of the half life or to do with how much estrogen is blocked? and should I do the same with the ATD (eod)?

Should I cancel out the anavar? or do it for less weeks? also any other advise would be greatly apreciated.

Im a big fan of you gemelli its because of your youtube video talking about dianabol and anadrol that I decided to run anadrol and I don't know my body fat percentage so I dont know if theres any point in telling you my stats but here they are anyway my age is 28 hight 5 ft 11 weight is 224 im going to diet 1 month before this cycle and body fat if I guessed is about the amount youd normally recomend to a person who would use steroids about (15%) but I want size and strength and im working on my body fat percentage so can you over look it because im going to do it anyway (the cycle) and just give me some advice? I done 2 test only cycles about 2 years ago then stoped training because of a injury and now ive been training like 6 months and want to do this cycle ive got all of the stuff already.

And thank you so much for your informative videos you seem like an awesome person with alot of knowlege unlike some of the other people that are giving advice on youtube.

Oh and btw I just seen your video Dylan Gemelli CENSORED ive left a comment and subscribed to your channel and got your back against those bullys bro

Unless you have a ton of muscle on your frame id guess you were over 15% bodyfat.

I would diet for a good 3 months before starting a cycle to be honest. At least get your diet in check and make sure training is on point.

If you decide to go with the AAS cycle use aromasin as your AI (not the other compound or arimidex) and you use it from day 1 of the cycle all the way through end of PCT.

As Stevesmi said you will probably want a natural test booster like N2Generate or Dylan has his as well as M1MK.

If this is your third cycle id rather see you run another compound like primo or EQ as opposed to running 2 orals. Anadrol is really harsh. Works great but will be exhausted after those 4 weeks I would say start at 25mg if you are going to run it and assess how you feel and move to an absolute MAX of 50mg as anything more is just trashing your liver.

- - - Updated - - -

also should run an on cycle support product like N2Guard its way more effective than just TUDCA

Hello guys im hoping to be a active member of this forum and need some advice for my 3rd steroid cycle please.
Well its unusual because I was going to use ATD(1,4,6-androstatriene-3-17-dione 37.5mg ) as an AI or should I just get arimidex to be safe? and I was going to kick start it with anadrol and finish it up with anavar would a 4 week break be good enough for my liver and kidneys just so I can take anavar for up to 4 weeks or so ?

This is what my cycle is going to look like:
Week 1-12 Test 400 (blend of test-c test-e and test-prop) pinned twice a week 400-600 mg all together and Mon and Friday (usualy thurday) are the days im going to inject is that ok? and should I start at 400 mg and over how long period should I up the dose to 600mg or should I just keep it the same dose for the whole 12 week cycle.
Week 1-4 anadrol 50 mg a day
Week 8-12 Anavar 30-50 mg a day
Nolva and clomid PCT
If I get arimidex Id run it every other day is that because of the half life or to do with how much estrogen is blocked? and should I do the same with the ATD (eod)?

Should I cancel out the anavar? or do it for less weeks? also any other advise would be greatly apreciated.

Reading this is ringing alarm bells in my head...

Test should always stay the same, pick a dose and leave it.

Anadrol is serious shit and it is on my no go list of steroids to use...

12 weeks.

1-12 250 test
1-6 50 to 75mg tbol
8-12 50mg winstrol.

1-12 tren...

No ai, cabergoline if running tren.
Don't be scared of tren, be scared of Anadrol.
Even if u just did 200mg tren e, no caber.

You'll thank me later...

- - - Updated - - -

Or if u wanted to you could swap winstrol for Anavar. But Anavar is expensive as hell and weaker.

Back
Top Bottom