Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my pct and natural test production after not running pct first cycle

Terminatork13

Registered
Hey guys , I really need help urgently , I messed up bad in my first cycle , I ran test e at 600 mg a week for 14 weeks and I didn't run any pct I know I was really uninformed but I did al my research now and I'm gonna run my second cycle I've been off 4 months now but I need to know did I fuck up my natural test production for not running pct and if I did how can I get it back must I run a pct now or an I run my second cycle of test c and Eq then start a pct , please guys how do I get my natural test back 😞

How old are you?
How come you don't get bloodwork?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
yeap... go see your Dr and request a blood test to check. Theres no point asking a question when the only way to know where your natural test levels are at is to get a blood test and compare to where you were pre steroids.

Assuming you did bloods pre starting steroids???.... otherwise a full set of bloods will show where you currently sit and you can go from there

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Did you get any testicular agraphy? Are your testicles at normal size?
Atrophy. It may be hard to tell if you check. Cause did you measure before your cycle??[emoji1] I don't even know how one measures a nut. And going by eye ball and feel is useless cause your mind plays tricks and makes you believe what you wanna believe or what you fear.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

you need bloodwork. You may be worrying over nothing. PCT just helps the body return to normal at a quicker rate. Not using pct is not the end of the world it just means it is going to take longer for your body to return to normal hormonal levels. If you repeatedly do this or run an extended cycle and I mean for months on end or even years like some idiots then you can do permanent damage. But 14 weeks really isn't enough to permanently damage you HPT axis. Just get bloodwork and go from there.

if you don't want to waste your time going through a doctor and getting results a week later you can go literally today and get bloods done and get results TOMOROW.. post the results

get the female hormone panel. http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

it also is very important to do PRE CYCLE blood work.. i tell guys this all the time.

If your blood work becomes back showing that your testosterone levels are low (which I suspect it will) what you need to do is run a proper PCT protocol to restore natural testosterone production.

Ideally you would of done the PCT immediately after your cycle but - better late then never.

Run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

It is truly the best PCT protocol you can put together. You should start to feel back to normal 2-3 weeks after finishing the perfect PCT protocol.

DONT start another cycle of steroids until you have fixed your current situation.

Everyone is different which is why blood work is so important. There is a chance you are fully recovered but also a chance that you are not. Everyone recovers at a different pace.

Post up your results once you have them.

Back
Top Bottom