Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my PCT; stopping cycle earlier than planned

Blinksfast

Registered
Hi guys, I've been following information from this site for months now. So thanks for all the previous advice from this great community. Anyways I am in the middle of a cycle. I'm 23 6 ft tall and 215 lbs

1.5 c.c a week of test E (3 shots, 3 weeks)
40 mg a day dbol (1 a day,3 weeks)

I also was taking 40 mg of nolva each week to help block side effects.

Unfortunately my family found my stash and trashed it. They are worried about 'roid rage' myths and don't think it will be good for me. Very silly, but I don't want to worry them so until next time I will take the L this cycle.

I know my cycle isn't very far along to worry about an extensive PCT cycle. My last shot was yesterday and I'm just focused on going natural and getting bigger like that.

Next time I get a good stash I know I'll have to hide it a bit better lol. But anyways what advice do y'all have? Please don't try to roast, I'm trying to be a gentleman to my family and do what they see as "right". Not necessarily my intentions to stop so soon but gotta do what I gotta do.

All I have is nolva will that be ok? Should i worry about getting clomid? When do I start and what should my dosage be ? and for how long?

Thanks guys!

If you were only on 3 weeks, I would get off everything (including the nolvadex) and just run a very good quality natural testosterone booster like hcgenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Your system will bounce back quick at your age.

your family is 100% right and if my 23 year old son had steroids in his room I would trash them too and I would be livid. why are you wasting your money on steroids yet I am paying your rent, food, utilities, furniture, etc? so fuck yeah I would be pissed

you need to forget about steroids right now.. once you are an independent adult then you can do what you want, but when you live with your parents under their roof have some respect man

and as far as what you should do, i agree with musky.. go buy ES and run the bottle.. you should be fine

Yes, all guys are absolutely right. You have a short age to take steroids. Stop using it. Don't play with your body parts. Proper PCT would be required if you using it after completing a cycle.

Thanks for the replies guys. That's what I'll do. I'll check out the link now and get that delivered. 😁

P.S my father runs cycles too. Looking up to him in the wrong ways! 🤣😂

My mother is the one that almost passed out. Lol but yes i have to agree with you guys, I am pretty young for this shit. But all good guys I appreciate your input, and I'll follow the advice. Until next time, take care!

Back
Top Bottom