Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help need answers

Catano1992

Is dragon-pharma.net a trusted source. I placed an order like an idiot with out doing research and I hope it’s the real deal stuff please help

Is dragon-pharma.net a trusted source. I placed an order like an idiot with out doing research and I hope it’s the real deal stuff please help

dragon-pharma.net is NOT a trusted source and they are NOT approved. It's a toss up maybe you get scammed maybe not, maybe gear is bad maybe not, you're putting your life on the line using non-approved sources imo.

i am not really sure and that uncertainty you have along with most of us here would scream to avoid them and go with a TRUSTED brand that has many years of consistent positive feedback and none are better suited than Domestic Supply! I strongly recommend going with them!

It is very important to stick with sources that are verified and trusted. You will not find any better than domestic supply!

dragon-pharma.net not trusted source, period, they are not approved, you could easily get scammed

Back
Top Bottom