bannednutrition.com

Thread: HELP NEEDED!!!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

HELP NEEDED!!!

Alright so letís just start by saying my Trainer is shitty so I need very helpful comments and someone that can kinda help me figure out a plan for the cycle I want to do.
    I want to do a cycle with Test P and Anadrol... can you guys help me figure out a plan with dosages I should take and PCT and if I should take anything for my liver while iím taking Anadrol.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Stats and history are helpful information. Test P and anadrol is not a beginner cycle in any way.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    Stats and history are helpful information. Test P and anadrol is not a beginner cycle in any way.
    This is my 3rd cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work withÖ

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CBreezy97 View Post
    Alright so letís just start by saying my Trainer is shitty so I need very helpful comments and someone that can kinda help me figure out a plan for the cycle I want to do.
    I want to do a cycle with Test P and Anadrol... can you guys help me figure out a plan with dosages I should take and PCT and if I should take anything for my liver while iím taking Anadrol.
    Start with why?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    anadrol is a harsh oral so you want to run it solo and run it short with n2guard
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why prop? Like I get prop if you are running other short esters but if stand alone with an oral why would you want to pin yourself that frequently?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you really shouldn't be training with a trainer until this pandemic is over.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Give us your stats bro so we can know what's best for you

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You say this is your 3rd cycle. What were your first and second cycles? I truly try to tell people to stay away from the androgens (tren, anadrol, halo, mibolerone) unless you compete. They have harsh sides even with short term use and require many drugs/supplements to counter their sides. If youve only been running test only cycles, the next step up from that imo is test with anavar then i recommend test with dbol and go from there. A good test dose is 400 mg per week. yeah you can take 500 mgs and higher but its honestly not necessary. im starting to wonder if 400 is even necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never run an actual PCT so others will have to fill you in but I do know you run hcg while ON cycle and then wait a certain amount of time after your last test shot to start your PCT which consists of the SERMs Clomid AND Nolvadex.