Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on ostarine/ dosage

any chance on stacking ostatine with something else like hc generate or should it be taken by itself?

There is a dropper in the vial with measurements on it to measure your dosage. 25mg/day is a good dosage for ostarine. I would run 25mg/day for 12-16 weeks. If you ordered from sarms1.com, a dosage of 0.5mL will give you 25mg.

Does Ostarine have any side effect like gyno? I read some have that issue but it doesn't make any sense!?

Does Ostarine have any side effect like gyno? I read some have that issue but it doesn't make any sense!?

No support supplements are needed for SARMS.

SARMS such as ostarine do not aromatize into estrogen or raise prolactin levels in the body. That makes side effects like gyno and water retention impossible. They also do not effect your liver, blood pressure or cholesterol levels in any way.

You do not need to use anything with the ostarine. Just run it at 25mg/day for 8 - 16 weeks. After the cycle run a 4 week mini PCT and then you can do another cycle of SARMS.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Back
Top Bottom