Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on ostarine/ dosage

cfleenor

Registered
Sorry I'm sure this has been covered, looking to do a cycle of just ostarine, the closest thing I've ran to sarms is black stone labs ostapure, 8 weeks of 20mg with eradicate and had great results, that was about 6 months ago and I've managed to keep most of my strength from it. I'm doing a push pull meet the end of April and my question is I'm thinking of running again but instead of black stone labs, going for the non-diluted version, mk-2866 from sarms1, my question is how do you monitor the dosage 100 percent correctly if it's not in the pill form and if I should do a smaller dosage since it's not the black stone labs version. Any advice on would be greatly appreciated I'm 23 5'11 175lbs and will be 165 in two months and fairly new to the whole sarms world, Ive been reading up on ostarine for the past two years and I know it's fairly new so any opinions and input would be great.

you didn't run ostarine unfortunately. sarms in pill form are a scam unless you are buying from the black market.

to answer your question the sarms1 ostarine comes with a dropper, so that is how you would dose it properly. also have you read our articles on it? I would definitely check those out

There is a dropper in the vial with measurements on it to measure your dosage. 25mg/day is a good dosage for ostarine. I would run 25mg/day for 12-16 weeks. If you ordered from sarms1.com, a dosage of 0.5mL will give you 25mg.

There is a dropper in the vial with measurements on it to measure your dosage. 25mg/day is a good dosage for ostarine. I would run 25mg/day for 12-16 weeks. If you ordered from sarms1.com, a dosage of 0.5mL will give you 25mg.

There you go. That's exactly how to dose it and run it effectively.

Appreciate it, should I run my left over eradicate or throw it away and get clomid instead for est blocker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it, should I run my left over eradicate or throw it away and get clomid instead for est blocker?

Neither. I would get aromasin from ag-guys.com and dose 10mg EOD. Aromasin is your best choice for an AI because it increases free testosterone and it is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

Neither. I would get aromasin from ag-guys.com and dose 10mg EOD. Aromasin is your best choice for an AI because it increases free testosterone and it is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

Without bloods? Why run a blocker? Thats not really good advice at all.

There is no need to be taking AI's with Ostarine - it does not aromatize into estrogen. You should not confuse minimal suppression with aromatization. Regarding the exact dosage you already got the right answer from @muskate.

Appreciate all the info guys, just got it in the mail today, I'll keep you guys updated, my push pull meet is april23, I'll be posting updates weekly.

Many will say 25mg for ostrine but I personally run it at 20mgED and had great results, i also ran aromasin @10mg EOD soemtimes E3D, that is what I feel works best for me. Definitly get some HCGenerate ES, people will bash the product all they want on other forums but it really does work, yes may be a little expansive but worth it to keep everything running correctly.

Yeah I was about to order some last night but a buddy told me I didn't need it, I'd rather be safe than sorry tho. I took 20mg today for the first day cause it tasted like everclear out of a gas can. I'd rather spend money then have even minimal suppression, probably going to order it tomorrow and start it 6 weeks in

No it just hadn't posted, do any of you guys capsulate it? I need something to get past this terrible taste

Alright thanks, 5 days on osta, 20mg, bumped to 25 today, I'm already feeling the pumps and my vascularity is already way improved, my only complaint is it does make my skin really oily and started to break out because of it, I take 2-3 showers a day anyways but that's not seeming to help. I've taken accutane before and loved it, anyone know a reliable source for it now? I just want to run a really low dosage just can't go to the dr. Cause of no health insurance. And any advice on getting bloods without one?

Alright thanks, 5 days on osta, 20mg, bumped to 25 today, I'm already feeling the pumps and my vascularity is already way improved, my only complaint is it does make my skin really oily and started to break out because of it, I take 2-3 showers a day anyways but that's not seeming to help. I've taken accutane before and loved it, anyone know a reliable source for it now? I just want to run a really low dosage just can't go to the dr. Cause of no health insurance. And any advice on getting bloods without one?

Check with our approve sources. I don't think the ostarine has anything to do with acne though. Also, check out Stevesmi's signature for how to get private blood work done...

Well it's the only thing that's changed with my diet so im pretty much 100% sure it's that and I've seen it on other sources, other than that it's great so far my endurance seems to be up quite a bit also

Back
Top Bottom