Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with ostarine-s4 woman stack

maria96

Registered
Hey guys! I just ordered some Synerlab.mx SARMS hoping to stack Ostarine and S4 'cause I really need to drop some fat (3-5 lb). I run x3 a week (about 15k total or more) + x4 weight lifting (not into bodybuilding though). My diet is pretty decent and clean, but I JUST CANNOT DROP HIPS AND BELLY FAT. Have done so many things to drop that weight to keep an eating disorder out of that list at all costs, and one of the options I came across with was Anavar, which after many research done I decided not to go for. I heard about SARMS from a very friend of mine who validates the legitimacy of the product (Synerlab) and who has had results. So, my SARMS arrive tomorrow, and by his recommendation I'll stack Ostarine and S4, liquid form. I would like some advice on how, when, and what dosage take, and I would very much appreciate if someone shared a review about those SARMS and the results. I'm 5'6" and weigh 132 lb.

it is really dangerous to buy sarm's off a friends recomendation especially as a female. i am very concerned you are getting something other than sarm's here and wish you would have posted this prior to ordering.

legitimate sarm's are a great option for helping to burn fat. cardarine specifically is highly recommended, but it has to be the real stuff. our forum sponsor sarms1 sells the real stuff, i really hope you can return the sarm's you got.

as far as losing stubborn fat. i would love to work with you to help you achieve your goals by fixing your diet. i specialize in fat loss and do consultations. drop me a visitor message and we can set up a 1 on 1

If you can't drop weight, there is something very wrong with your diet.

Here's a fact - Americans exercise more then any other country on the planet. Yet, they are the most obese country on the planet. Why? Because you can't out exercise a bad diet.

Back
Top Bottom