Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Help out first cycle in 3 years

Ok so I'm completely new to this forum stuff. I'll start with stats
    Height : 5'8
    Wieght : 170
    Bf: 13%
    7 years very dedicated lifting and dieting
    So back to the topic I have done one cycle of just test back when I was 22 (now 25) I did test prop for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of clomid and tamoxifen I now realize I should have waited but I let some one talk to me into. Experience was fine I gained close to 28lbs and kept it all for over a year only problem was in the past couple years I got exetermly Ill and was hospitalized losing all the weight I gained plus 15 lbs more. Fast forward I have tried so many different things and can not put back on the muscle I was had after cycle. So I am planing on doing a cycle of test cyp 400mg for 12 weeks with exemestane 12.5mg eod for entire cycle then same pct protocol as before clomid and tamoxifen 4 weeks maybe hcg the last 4 weeks of test but not sure. The question at hand is I have anavar and tbol on hand and would like to add one into my cycle. I have been doing TONS of research on aas for several years. I just want some actual opinions from people who have actually taken them first hand. Please chime in with opinions and if I missed something apologize ahead if I missed something let me know I can add

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First, I wouldn't use HCG with your cycle. HCG is some nasty stuff. It actually raises estrogen levels and often is what CAUSES the gyno people experience from their cycle. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

Second, you also need to run a much better PCT after your cycle. Not just to ensure you keep all the gains you made on cycle, but to ensure proper natural testosterone production post cycle.

I would use the anavar as a 6 week kick start. Just make sure to use a liver aid with it as it is a carbon 17 alpha alkylated oral steroid and liver toxic as a result.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 400mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
    anavar 50mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just jump into something basic. your receptors will respond nicely if you have been off for 3 years. Test alone would even be good.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like Muskate's layout above. I am actually running Nordic Fusion tbol right now and love it. I have good pumps and strength increases 2 weeks in now. If I had to choose though, I would pick anavar...assuming you are using a trusted source and not getting winny instead. I am running var at the end of my cycle. You should have really nice gains from your cycle. Glad you are back to health brother.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea I have read a lot of mixed things about HCG that's why I wasn't sure but I do have it on hand. Yes mostly all my gear is pharm grade. Deff will look into that pct protocol. Never done the GW. Thanks for the reply!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpniron91 View Post
    Yea I have read a lot of mixed things about HCG that's why I wasn't sure but I do have it on hand. Yes mostly all my gear is pharm grade. Deff will look into that pct protocol. Never done the GW. Thanks for the reply!
    Believe you me - GW is freaken awesome, and the boost in endurance, recovery and fat loss is a sight to see. The best part of it is that there are no side effects, and it is non-hormonal. Regarding the HCG - better stay away from it - the doubtful benefits are not worth all the risks.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED