bannednutrition.com

Thread: Help with pct

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Help with pct

I will be coming up on pct soon. I have read up on the pct forum and see their are alot of compounds you can add in for a more "thorough" pct. Plan is 6 week nolvadex cycle and maybe N2Generate. I've been reading up on the spike in cortisol when your body is recovering.. my gains on 500 mg test e a week have been good. I want to keep as much as possible without spending an extra 400$ for things you can add to pct . Any suggestions on preventing cortisol spike?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppelton91 View Post
    I will be coming up on pct soon. I have read up on the pct forum and see their are alot of compounds you can add in for a more "thorough" pct. Plan is 6 week nolvadex cycle and maybe N2Generate. I've been reading up on the spike in cortisol when your body is recovering.. my gains on 500 mg test e a week have been good. I want to keep as much as possible without spending an extra 400$ for things you can add to pct . Any suggestions on preventing cortisol spike?
    Food for one

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There are obviously options to counteract the rise of cortisol levels post cycle but I think people are making too big of a deal about it.
    It's not like all your gains are going to be wasted if you don't take them. Besides cortisol, although it has its downsides , it is also essential.

Just stick with the basic remedies like good sleep, proper nutrition (high protein) and maybe some supplements like ashwagandha and such.
    Last edited by Fella Finn; 06-18-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    There are obviously options to counteract the rise of cortisol levels post cycle but I think people are making too big of a deal about it.
    It's not like all your gains are going to be wasted if you don't take them. Besides cortisol, although it has its downsides , it is also essential.

Just stick with the basic remedies like good sleep, proper nutrition (high protein) and maybe some supplements like ashwagandha and such.
    yeah pretty much the sleep and nutrition part is what gets it in

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cortisol is a PART of what can 'take our gains' from us. But it isn't all drugs and magic beans that prevent you losing gains. Stevesmi and I have both written multiple times on Homeostasis (the body resisting change). I've added info on people not making adjustments to the version of you post cycle. One issue is people (connected to the above) going right back, on all the levels, to what they did before and axcting all shocked when the body does too.

Simply put all the AAS/PEDs in the damn universe will not add muscle and then, if you go back to doing the same foolish shot as before, the pills and injectables will NOT keep that new muscle on you.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    cortisol is not your enemy. you need it.

just like you need SOME inflammation

the problem is when either gets out of control and let's face it in today's society with the foods we eat and the stressful lifestyles that shit is out of control on both counts

the bottom line is if you don't have either under control you will simply not be well anyway. so yeah run a good pct, and find ways to un-stress
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    gw501516 is definitely going to help tremendously... cardazol would also help... you can get either one at esarms.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Gw actually does help significantly in pct.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    gw501516 is definitely going to help tremendously... cardazol would also help... you can get either one at esarms.com
    Agreed...

I have a discount code for ESARMS if you're interested. PM me...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    This could help you with cortisol quite a lot.