Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with PCT blood work!!!!

techstep

Hi Guys this is my first thread post, but been on here for a while. Great place. Learning a lot.
Here's my question and it' a doozy..

Trying to heal a non-union foot fracture with 30 day jumpstart and run low dose SARMS post anabolics to keep gains and assist in bone healing over a couple months. Lifting heavy, swimming, and hopefully HEALING! (no running with this injury) If this doesn't work I'm headed to surgery. (fracture was 9 months ago, last ditch effort)

Did a 30 day cycle of test-e/dbol and sarms.
Been on PCT for 30 days: Nova + sarms (no clomid).
Realized S4 is suppressive and may be counteracting my PCT.
I need to get blood work to be sure.

If I get blood work, should I stop taking SARMS and Nolva for a week or just run them right up to test day to know how they're affecting my hormone levels best? (LH, FSH, T, E2)

Cycle Details (35yr old 170lbs):

4 weeks:
test-e 250mg/week
dbol 10-20mg/day (up until day 30)
aromasin 12.5 E3D (as needed)
S4 25mg/day
mk-2866 12.5mg/day
mk-266 10mg/day

PCT
week 6-7:
Nolva 10mg EOD, aromasin as needed
week 8
Nolva 40mg/day
week 9-10
Nolva 20mg/day

PCT ancillary (holding constant until the s****s1 bottles run out, 1 bottle of each,)
S4 25mg/day
mk-2866 12.5mg/day
mk-266 10mg/day

I was going to just continue low dose SARMS while on PCT to keep gains and assist in bone healing.
I realize now that S4 is suppressive at this dose (25mg/day). I have no libido, but otherwise feel great and still making gains at the gym.

Question is this, Should I stop taking the SARMS and Nolva and wait a week causing a disruption or take the blood test morning before drug doses? I want to get off the Nolva but I’m afraid the S4 is suppressing me and now I have to start over with Clomid. Does this make sense? I’m tired of being on PCT it’s been 4+ weeks already. Any advice about polishing up this blood test and going from there?

Thanks!

bro dont use andarine in pct...osta mk2866 is fine at low dose...your drop in libido is because you're off cycle...not because of andarine...

Hi Guys this is my first thread post, but been on here for a while. Great place. Learning a lot.

Trying to heal a non-union foot fracture with 30 day jumpstart and run low dose SARMS post anabolics to keep gains and assist in bone healing over a couple months. Lifting heavy, swimming, and hopefully HEALING! (no running with this injury) If this doesn't work I'm headed to surgery. (fracture was 9 months ago, last ditch effort)

If I get blood work, should I stop taking SARMS and Nolva for a week or just run them right up to test day to know how they're affecting my hormone levels best? (LH, FSH, T, E2)

4 weeks:
test-e 250mg/week
S4 25mg/day
mk-2866 12.5mg/day
mk-266 10mg/day

PCT
week 6-7:
week 8
Nolva 40mg/day
week 9-10
Nolva 20mg/day

PCT ancillary (holding constant until the s****s1 bottles run out, 1 bottle of each,)
S4 25mg/day
mk-2866 12.5mg/day
mk-266 10mg/day

I was going to just continue low dose SARMS while on PCT to keep gains and assist in bone healing.
I realize now that S4 is suppressive at this dose (25mg/day). I have no libido, but otherwise feel great and still making gains at the gym.

Question is this, Should I stop taking the SARMS and Nolva and wait a week causing a disruption or take the blood test morning before drug doses? I want to get off the Nolva but I’m afraid the S4 is suppressing me and now I have to start over with Clomid. Does this make sense? I’m tired of being on PCT it’s been 4+ weeks already. Any advice about polishing up this blood test and going from there?

Thanks!

s4 should never be used in pct.... ever !

Don't use S4 in PCT. However, Ostarine is quite beneficial in PCT, and especially considering your injury issues, it will be even more beneficial for you, as it can greatly enhance the healing processes of bones and joints.

4 weeks:
test-e 250mg/week
S4 25mg/day
mk-2866 12.5mg/day
mk-266 10mg/day

PCT
week 6-7:
week 8
Nolva 40mg/day
week 9-10
Nolva 20mg/day

S4 25mg/day
mk-2866 12.5mg/day
mk-266 10mg/day

Thanks!

Taking nolvadex and S4 when you get the blood work done will effect the results of the test, correct. S4 is also suppressive so your PCT will have been largely ineffective. Unfortunately, you are going to have to do it again. Finish the S4 and then run another mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

Then wait 1-2 weeks and get blood work done to ensure that your HPTA is recovered.

Thanks, makes sense :) I think S4 shouldn't be run without test. I never saw this explicitly stated before but can attest to it. Totally sucks.
Stopping s4 immediately and starting clomid next week. I think clomid has benefits nolva doesn't from my research but I'll run bloods before and after and report the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya man S4 not the best choic ein PCT at all.

Is Osterine suppressive? I've read elsewhere people posting their bloods at this dose and reported major suppression. Also I'd like to see any research papers studying this. I can access science articles if anyone has a link.

Is Osterine suppressive? I've read elsewhere people posting their bloods at this dose and reported major suppression. Also I'd like to see any research papers studying this. I can access science articles if anyone has a link.

bro ostarine mk2866 is only mildly suppressive at higher doses...it's not suppressive at low dose to any serious degree...the benefits outweigh any sides...

Exactly, Ostarine is suppressive compared with nothing taken, but if you compare it to AAS, it is at least ten times less suppressive. So there should be no issues with ostarine suppressing anyone.

at 25mg for 4 weeks or less it is very very very minimally suppressive to the point where it would be well worth using it in pct because it will help you keep your gains

sarm's in general do not shut you down like AAS because they are selective. you will have 20-30% suppression vs. 95% on AAS..

I don't have links but I have seen hundreds of bloods to know this.. and you can run your own blood work too

LGD is the most suppressive sarm but it isn't close to AAS

Ostarine is very minimally suppressive. Unless you are running very high dosages, it is pretty much a non-issue.

at 25mg for 4 weeks or less it is very very very minimally suppressive to the point where it would be well worth using it in pct because it will help you keep your gains

sarm's in general do not shut you down like AAS because they are selective. you will have 20-30% suppression vs. 95% on AAS..

I don't have links but I have seen hundreds of bloods to know this.. and you can run your own blood work too

LGD is the most suppressive sarm but it isn't close to AAS

Steve, based on your research - could you rank SARMS from least to most suppressive?

at 4 weeks you will be fine with other pct products involved.. go longer and you start to get suppression

All great info thanks.

Started climbed 50mg/day nova 10mg/day: for 5 days. took nothing the day before bloods. here are the results:
fsh: 4.2
lh: 6.1
Estra diol: 30.8
free test: 531

baseline natural free test level fluctuates between: 300-500
when test is 300: fsh: 2.7 lh: 2.3 on a bad day.

so how much longer should i keep up pct?

i feel great and am still making gains at the gym. i have no sex drive and i hate it. zero interest & ability unless it's when i wake up and it's still worthless. how should i expect this to play out? would having had a vasectomy years before matter?

All great info thanks.

Started climbed 50mg/day nova 10mg/day: for 5 days. took nothing the day before bloods. here are the results:
fsh: 4.2
lh: 6.1
Estra diol: 30.8
free test: 531

baseline natural free test level fluctuates between: 300-500
when test is 300: fsh: 2.7 lh: 2.3 on a bad day.

so how much longer should i keep up pct?

i feel great and am still making gains at the gym. i have no sex drive and i hate it. zero interest & ability unless it's when i wake up and it's still worthless. how should i expect this to play out? would having had a vasectomy years before matter?

What is the exact PCT protocol you are on? List products and dosages please.

How long have you been on PCT?

Your blood work results actually look good to me. Your testosterone is in range, your LH is decent and your estrogen values aren't sky high.

What's your diet look like? Are you including any red meats or egg yolks into your diet? Those help immensely with testosterone production and sex drive.

Your bloods don't look bad. However, maybe another week or two of PCT will do good for you. I join @muskate with the question regarding your PCT protocol.

Back
Top Bottom