Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help reading blood work

they will put you on TRT for life, along with an AI, hcg, bp meds, and everything else they can because that is what they are taught in med school, to over prescribe drugs.

they don't have time to work with you 1 on 1 over the course of a year to heal your sick HPTA. that isn't profitable for them. even the most honest one who starts out doing that will quickly find out that they can't pay back their 200K in school loans doing that, and they will also rapidly lose clients. it isn't just on the doctor either, the patients want results fast and who wants to have low T for a year hoping their shit comes back?

this is why i tell guys not to get yourself into these messes in the first place!

In Australia, doctors (endo's) will only prescribe TRT as an absolute last resort... you get put on serm treatment for months and months. The reference range here is 6 - 30 nmol/L. You could intially have a level of 5, so you will take serms for 6 months. If your levels are all of a sudden 7 or 8, they tell you that your levels are now normal and they fuck you off... big problem with that is that they don't take into account your age, so an 18 year old is considered the same as a 70 year old. Also they test you while serms are STILL in your system, so your levels are actually falsely elevated.

I know doctors do like over medicating in general. But i find the US and most other countries have it right when it comes to TRT.

In Australia, doctors (endo's) will only prescribe TRT as an absolute last resort... you get put on serm treatment for months and months. The reference range here is 6 - 30 nmol/L. You could intially have a level of 5, so you will take serms for 6 months. If your levels are all of a sudden 7 or 8, they tell you that your levels are now normal and they fuck you off... big problem with that is that they don't take into account your age, so an 18 year old is considered the same as a 70 year old. Also they test you while serms are STILL in your system, so your levels are actually falsely elevated.

I know doctors do like over medicating in general. But i find the US and most other countries have it right when it comes to TRT.

that is how it SHOULD BE. in the usa it is 100% for profit medicine so they want to put you on as much drugs and have you come in as much as possible. doctors graduate med school in 200-300K in debt so they learn that being a 'good doctor and honest' is not gonna pay that back. we have a very fucked up system which works against the health of our people which is why when people visit the USA you notice everyone is fat, sick, and on 10 different drugs

You need to get bloodwork on the 125mg oer week to see where that puts you

So today will be the first day of moving to 125mg, how soon do you recommend I get blood work after the switch? are you saying every week?
Thank you for the input.

So today will be the first day of moving to 125mg, how soon do you recommend I get blood work after the switch? are you saying every week?
Thank you for the input.
I'd give it a month at that dose to normalize. Then get bloodwork on 125mg to make sure you are optimal in range. Some people need more than that. Some people need less. It's very individual specific

that is how it SHOULD BE. in the usa it is 100% for profit medicine so they want to put you on as much drugs and have you come in as much as possible. doctors graduate med school in 200-300K in debt so they learn that being a 'good doctor and honest' is not gonna pay that back. we have a very fucked up system which works against the health of our people which is why when people visit the USA you notice everyone is fat, sick, and on 10 different drugs

No offence intended, but i feel like you didn't read my full post. How is it acceptable to tell someone in their 20's, 30's or even 40's that they are normal when their test levels could be that of a 70 year old ?

I'd give it a month at that dose to normalize. Then get bloodwork on 125mg to make sure you are optimal in range. Some people need more than that. Some people need less. It's very individual specific

Whats weird is that in my original blood work that I posted at 250 mg every week my test serum levels were only at 365 which obviously makes me question it. Also LH and FSH were not fully shut down and estrogen was low.

Whats weird is that in my original blood work that I posted at 250 mg every week my test serum levels were only at 365 which obviously makes me question it. Also LH and FSH were not fully shut down and estrogen was low.
Sounds like bad gear then

Back
Top Bottom