Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help Recognizing Hair Loss on primo

RememberUSSLiberty

Registered
Hi, i am on my 3rd cycle (1st w/ a dht), decided to try primo @ 600mg/wk and Test at 400mg/wk, been really liking the dry look of primo. Going great so far

i wanted to play it somewhat safe on the hairline, and i read way too many mixed messages about primo being hair safe or harsh on hair, figured id give it a try and switch it out to non-DHT stuff if i had any issues.

so i want to keep a close eye on any potential hair issues, so that i can switch to something safer if i have any problems before it gets bad. i am about 4.5 wks into the cycle, and havent noticed any shedding or substantial amount of hair on pillow, etc... i have been using finasteride and ketonazole shampoo..

when i run my hands through my hair and pull between my fingers, i will notice 0-3 hairs. when i do the pull test on a small section, i usually see 0, sometimes 1 hair. but on the "comb test" i see up to 20 hairs. according to the studies ive read, 10 is the average for men without hair loss (on the comb test). not noticing anything substantial on my pillow, maybe 2-8 hairs a night. apparently, men lose 40-100 hairs a day normally, but my hair is very short on the sides, so i figure i probably am not seeing all of it. definitely no clumps or anything though

what i'd like to know is, what does it look like when you are having definite hair loss / shedding in the early stages? is it considerably more than this? ive read that itching is an early sign, and in the last week ive definitely noticed slight (definitely not severe) itch. any early warning signs you could recommend i look out for to catch it early?

im considering dropping my primo dose to 500mg/wk and leaving test at 400mg/wk or possibly raising it a bit. i really like the effects of primo, and am not having any issues yet (beyond whats described), but just want to play it safe and get an idea of what red flags to watch out for so i can adjust before anything irreversible happened

thanks in advance for any advice / experience shared

on winny i was shampooing my hair and my palm was covered in hair.. never seen anything like it

a few hairs i would blame more on the test you are using than primo. all steroids have an effect on DHT levels.. use n2shampoo, it will hlep

thanks a bunch for the feedback :)

i am on 1.25 mg finasteride to combate the 5ar conversion of the testosterone (400mg/wk), and also using Regenepure DR shampoo (which has ketoconazole) daily and was alternating with nitrozal 1%. i think i was using the shampoo too much though, because scalp started itching a bit, and stopped when i stopped using the nitrozal

so it sounds like i should probably stop doing the pull test multiple times a day, and the comb test daily lol... maybe just comb test once a week or every few days and watch my pillow instead

im not paranoid about it or anything (or i wouldnt be trying anything DHT-based), i just figure if i actively monitor it i might be able to recognize the signs of any issues early so that i can quickly adjust (drop the primo/DHT) and run something safer (like my previous cycles of test + finasteride + low dose gh) before any issues develop, if that makes sense

so as long as im not seeing significant (more than 10 hairs a night) amounts of hair on my pillow or while shampooing, im probably fine and should just stay on course?

i really like the dry look of my gains on this cycle, much better than the wet look of higher t ... hope im one of the ones that can use primo without issues, since its my favorite so far

thanks a bunch for the feedback :)

i am on 1.25 mg finasteride to combate the 5ar conversion of the testosterone (400mg/wk), and also using Regenepure DR shampoo (which has ketoconazole) daily and was alternating with nitrozal 1%. i think i was using the shampoo too much though, because scalp started itching a bit, and stopped when i stopped using the nitrozal

so it sounds like i should probably stop doing the pull test multiple times a day, and the comb test daily lol... maybe just comb test once a week or every few days and watch my pillow instead

im not paranoid about it or anything (or i wouldnt be trying anything DHT-based), i just figure if i actively monitor it i might be able to recognize the signs of any issues early so that i can quickly adjust (drop the primo/DHT) and run something safer (like my previous cycles of test + finasteride + low dose gh) before any issues develop, if that makes sense

so as long as im not seeing significant (more than 10 hairs a night) amounts of hair on my pillow or while shampooing, im probably fine and should just stay on course?

i really like the dry look of my gains on this cycle, much better than the wet look of higher t ... hope im one of the ones that can use primo without issues, since its my favorite so far

You kinda are.

It's worth googling how much we all lose daily.

Back
Top Bottom