Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Requested: LGD + RAD

Beythbou

Registered
Good day,

I've been dedicated to lifting for the last couple years and wanted to really up my game, so after some research, I started a daily stack of LGD and RAD. I'm a newbie so all this, but six weeks ago, at approximately the same time of day, I started stacking:

10 mg LGD
30 mg RAD

In addition to the SARMs above, I also take the following supplements.

4 Enpulse capsules
1 multivitamin
500 mg omega 3
2000 iu vitamin D
900 mg St. John's Wort
100 mg 5-HTP
500 mg mucuna pruriens

I get a number of other supplements such as creatine through 255 g (2 x ~127 g) Big Time Gainer.

A little more about me: I have bipolar II disorder, and the last three supplements listed are for mood/cognitive support. Aside from my shitty mental state, I'm reasonably healthy. That being said, I've recently been caught in a pretty severe mental downswing.

When I started the SARM regimen, the pump at the gym was incredible! I actually wanted to be at the gym for hours on end. Everything felt great, and I had noticeably more energy and endurance. This boost lasted only about two weeks, and has since tapered off, despite using the same materials and dosages. I've been feeling really 'off' lately and it hit a low yesterday where I couldn't bring myself to finish my workout, for the first time in a while.

As an aside, I'm in Canada, and the source I used seems trustworthy; easy to deal with and very professional packaging including spec analysis of the materials I ordered.

I'm hoping someone can please help me with the following questions:

1. Is this sort of gradual decline in energy normal? As mentioned, my mental state has been suffering, so that's likely to play into it. But can the body be worn out by SARMs within six weeks? It's my very first cycle. I'm also a big guy with a naturally high tolerance to drugs, so I wonder if my body is just acclimating to it.

2. Is the RAD dose too high? When I researched it initially I saw 20-30 mg in several locations, but am now seeing 10-20 mg. Is there any detriment in taking 30 over 20?

3. Since I've been feeling so unwell recently, I'm wondering if the SARMs are to blame. I'm considering stopping this cycle early, but would like confirmation if symptoms like nausea and fatigue can be caused by SARMs. When I saw my doctor a couple weeks ago, she mentioned my blood pressure was high, but there were a number of other factors that could have contributed to it. (namely stress and poor diet at the time) Is there any harm in powering through for the full twelve weeks, even if I'm feeling sick-ish? I also ran out of Enpulse a week or two ago and have been meaning to pick more up.

4. I'm concerned about gynecomastia as well, but my understanding is that LGD and RAD are minimally suppressive of testosterone.

5. I've seen conflicting suggestions on PCT. I was initially planning to do a full PCT from here, with all the listed materials:

https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

But according to this post, it sounds like I don't need the clomid, nolvadex, or aromasin for only LGD and RAD. Can someone please confirm this?

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...quest-help-stacking-lgd-rad-140-gw-51185.html

6. If I am following this "mini PCT", how long would it need to go on for? The full seven weeks listed the perfect PCT guide? How soon could I start up the next SARM cycle?

7. I understand ostarine, cardarine, HCGenerate ES and the N2Guard can be valuable during the cycle as well. Are there recommendations for how much I should dose alongside the other SARMs?

I know this was a bit of a read, but I very much appreciate the guidance.

I'll address one point. We've had a few posts from fella who say they are dealing with certain issues much like yourself. Adding in hormones like AAS or SARMS doesn't seem to help them at all. In other words it might be an idea NOT to use.

you probably used a pro hormone and not real sarm's

the problem with your bipolar issue is you shouldn't mess with hormones man, they will increase your roller coaster. read the article i wrote about depression and steroids, google to find it. highly recommend reading that

and i would say sarm's are okay, but they gotta be REAL SARM's!

I am located in Canada as well. What SARMS source did you use?

You should not start to feel lethargic 6 weeks into your SARMS cycle. Either you are over trained and need to take a de-load week from training or there is some impurity in the SARMS that your body is reacting negatively to.

RAD140 and LGD are the most suppressive SARMS. You don't need to use a SERM like nolvadex or clomid but you do need to run a mini PCT with a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. I would get 2 bottles and run them back to back for a 8 week PCT.

If you want to add ostarine, cardarine HCGenerate and/or N2guard into your cycle lay out, the recommended dosages are -
ostarine - 25mg/day
cardarine 20mg/day
HCGenerate - 5 capsules/day
N2guard - 7 capsules/day

I'll address one point. We've had a few posts from fella who say they are dealing with certain issues much like yourself. Adding in hormones like AAS or SARMS doesn't seem to help them at all. In other words it might be an idea NOT to use.

you probably used a pro hormone and not real sarm's

the problem with your bipolar issue is you shouldn't mess with hormones man, they will increase your roller coaster. read the article i wrote about depression and steroids, google to find it. highly recommend reading that

and i would say sarm's are okay, but they gotta be REAL SARM's!

Thank you both for your concern. I'll give said article a read and will keep an eye on it and be sure to back out if things become too intense. The supplier I use seems to have a good reputation, so I'm hoping it's not the product.

I am located in Canada as well. What SARMS source did you use?

You should not start to feel lethargic 6 weeks into your SARMS cycle. Either you are over trained and need to take a de-load week from training or there is some impurity in the SARMS that your body is reacting negatively to.

RAD140 and LGD are the most suppressive SARMS. You don't need to use a SERM like nolvadex or clomid but you do need to run a mini PCT with a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. I would get 2 bottles and run them back to back for a 8 week PCT.

If you want to add ostarine, cardarine HCGenerate and/or N2guard into your cycle lay out, the recommended dosages are -
ostarine - 25mg/day
cardarine 20mg/day
HCGenerate - 5 capsules/day
N2guard - 7 capsules/day

I didn't know if I was allowed to supply sources, so I was being discreet. I use syntharise, and my impression is that they have a decent reputation. I also ordered my ostarine from them, but I had trouble finding cardarine (I eventually ordered from Neobolics) and HCGenerate (picked up an ES bottle on Amazon.com) in Canada. Do you have any recommendations for those two products?

Overtraining actually seems like a real possibility, considering the intensity of my regimen. This is my final week of the routine (also the hardest), so next week I'll drop weights considerably and de-load as a result.

Thanks for the suggestion, muskate. I'll add in the ostarine/cardarine/HCGenerate/N2guard into my routine once I get them. How much HCGenerate would you recommend for the PCT? Stick with 5 caps/day and drop everything else off?

I didn't know if I was allowed to supply sources, so I was being discreet. I use syntharise, and my impression is that they have a decent reputation. I also ordered my ostarine from them, but I had trouble finding cardarine (I eventually ordered from Neobolics) and HCGenerate (picked up an ES bottle on Amazon.com) in Canada. Do you have any recommendations for those two products?

Overtraining actually seems like a real possibility, considering the intensity of my regimen. This is my final week of the routine (also the hardest), so next week I'll drop weights considerably and de-load as a result.

Thanks for the suggestion, muskate. I'll add in the ostarine/cardarine/HCGenerate/N2guard into my routine once I get them. How much HCGenerate would you recommend for the PCT? Stick with 5 caps/day and drop everything else off?

I am located in Canada as well. I have never used syntharise so I can't comment on them. The SARMS sponsor of the board sarms1.com ships internationally. All my Canadian clients use them and have never had a problem receiving a package. Send me an email (link in signature) if you want help putting in an order.

HCGenerate - just stick with the recommended dosage. N2bm.com makes products specifically for the steroid/performance enhancing drug user. The recommended dosage is all that is needed.

I am located in Canada as well. I have never used syntharise so I can't comment on them. The SARMS sponsor of the board sarms1.com ships internationally. All my Canadian clients use them and have never had a problem receiving a package. Send me an email (link in signature) if you want help putting in an order.

HCGenerate - just stick with the recommended dosage. N2bm.com makes products specifically for the steroid/performance enhancing drug user. The recommended dosage is all that is needed.

I definitely intend to give sarms1 a chance, but was frustrated to see the site-wide stoppage of ordering until the end of the month, despite products still listing as in stock. I'll check them out once they're back up and running, and if I have any questions, I'll reach out.

Thanks again for the assistance.

It can be really tough when dealing with any type of mental issues. It can really hinder different aspects of your life including your training and healthy lifestyle. I don't think there is anything wrong with taking a break from the SARMs and any other PEDs you may consider. Sometimes a refresh can be a good thing.

I bet u r over training! For me there is a very fine line for over training and u feeling that better bump & seeing results made u work harder & work out longer.

Back
Top Bottom