Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Sustanon 250 side effects

Soyyah

Registered
Hi guys.
New on here.
I'm a 47 yo Male. 6'2", 198. 16 -18% bf. Quite fit for my age. Been working out naturally for last couple years.
Running first ever cycle. Week 6 of 12 weeks.
Sustanon 250. 250mg per 7days. Alpha-pharma.

This dose is on the more conservative side being my first cycle. Stay safe. See how my body responds.
I'm making some good bulk gains...2 kilos approx?
But a couple of side effects....I know this can happen but in my case seems rather extreme:
1. Extremely bad sweating. Constantly. To the point where I need to bring towels and change of clothes out with me all the time. My body having had time regulating its temperature.
2. I get sick. For the first 4 to 5 days. Completely lethargic.

The sides are bad enough that I'm thinking of stopping my cycle...which I really dont want to do because I'm enjoying the strength gains and bulk.

I'd be interested to know what your suggestions may be?
Was told that it could the oils that I'm reacting to?
Switch source? Switch to another test? Is it because I'm taking 4 esthers at once? Something to manage the symptoms?
Or anything else that you've had experience with?

Thanks in advance.
Andy

What does your bloodwork say?

Are you taking an AI?

- - - Updated - - -

Also how often do you inject? Half-life is extremely long for sustanon so if you are dosing once a week it could be building in your system and higher than 250mg.

If you are not taking an AI the sweating and awful feeling could be your estrogen is out of whack.

what do you mean you get sick the first four or five days? every week? do you have a reliable source? where is your bloodwork?

If you feel sickly for 4-5 days after each injection, then Sustanon is not for you. This compound has a long history of people having really bad PIP and flu like symptoms...I am one of those people. I can't touch Sustanon...even pharma stuff that I tried back in my mid 20's. It always kicked me in the ass and knocked me into bed.

Never had any test do that to me but Tren will fuck me up like your describing.

Hi everyone.
Thank you for the replies

@dylan.
every week. i will pin. feel good that day. hit the gym.
the following 3 to 4 days i start experiencing the symptoms described...flu like /allergy like symptoms like puffy eyes. stiff finger joints. sweats. very little energy.
i had preblood work done. all normal...my doctor is supportive and knows what im taking and dosing. it's mid cycle now so i will go to doctor for mid cycle testing this week.
my source is reliable because my friend also gets it from there and he's not wiped like me.
Another member suggested it may be base oils?

@awm1981. im not taking an AI. using sustanon at 250 / wk i reckoned risks low. should i be on it? that said. will see doc this week for mid cycle bloodwork.

@nismo99 and @TheChad
it sounds like a bit of trial and error to see how my body will respond.

What would you all suggest?
1 switch to a different test?
2 ask sources about the oils they use?
3 look into SARMs?

wanna continue building up my body. i really like the science behind it all. but not if i feel like crap all time.
cheers everyone

andy

Hi everyone.
Thank you for the replies

@dylan.
every week. i will pin. feel good that day. hit the gym.
the following 3 to 4 days i start experiencing the symptoms described...flu like. allergy like symptoms like puffy eyes. stiff finger joints. sweats.
i had preblood work done. all normal...my doctor is supportive and knows what im taking and dosing. it's mid cycle now so i will go to doctor for mid cycle testing this week.
my source is reliable because my friend also gets it from there and he's not wiped like me.
Another member suggested it may be base oils?

@awm1981. im not taking an AI. using sustanon at 250 / wk i reckoned risks low. that said. will see doc this week for mid cycle bloodwork.

@nismo99 and @TheChad
it sounds like a bit of trial and error to see how my body will respond.

What would you all suggest?
1 switch to a different test?
2 ask sources about the oils they use?
3 look into SARMs?

wanna continue building up my body but not if i feel like crap all time.
cheers eveyone.

andy

is there a solution to test flu?

change sources

whatever your source is putting in there is causing your body to have a reaction

don't cover it up, just change sources

hi awm1981.
i inject 250 mg per week.
bloodwork at start all normal.
its week 6 so im going in for mid cycle blood work this week. so will find out more about my bodys response.
no ai...im only doing 250 per week.

@stevesmi
yup. will look for another source. i live in thailand. would like to keep source in this part of world if possible.
if youve come across anything in forums, please point me in the right direction. most appreciated
i will also do research on my part

hi awm1981.
its week 6 so im going in for mid cycle blood work this week. so will find out more about my bodys response.

So you basically living with getting sick for 4-5 days after each injection? That's madness my brother....switch to test enth...same effects and hopefully without the injection pain/flu issues.

hi awm1981.

Ok cool bloodwork will tell the tale.

250 using general guideline of 4-5x the dosage will your test values you should be in the 1,000-1,250 range.

It will be interesting to see since you are dosing one a week if its actually building up more in your system than you think. Test Cypionate is perfect for a weekly dose. I would be using that not SUS.

This is why I wonder where your estrogen levels will be. At 250mg you may just need an AI. You may not but again if the long ester SUS is building more than you think in your system you could be experiencing high estrogen levels.

Def post up once you get your bloods!

Back
Top Bottom