Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Help with tren psychological sides!

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother MooseGlide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    110
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Help with tren psychological sides!

    Hey, it's been a few years since I've posted or done a cycle. Did two test only cycles and always wanted to try tren. Finally got my hands on some tren e. Currently running 400mgs tren e per week and 250mgs of test cyp per week. I'm a few days shy of 6 weeks in. Nothing the first week, 2nd week seemed to be an increase in libido. 3rd week sex drive through the roof and feeling good. 4th week sex drive still high but feeling more anxious. 5th sex drive waning but anxiety and depression just bitch slapped me hard. Mood is shit, super emotional, super clingy on my wife which is weird. So my question is what happened between that third week to the fifth week. Was I feeling the test and then the tren kicked in later? No bloods but I did pop a 2.5mg letro 5th week and my dick was like laffy taffy left out in the sun but came back after about 5 days. Just wondering if someone more knowledgeable than me might have an idea? Thanks. As info test only cycles went well. Also first week was only 200mg tren total due to getting 100mg/ml vs 200mg/ml.

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43,599
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that is a hefty tren dosage #1.. and 2nd my rule with tren is you love it the first few weeks and think 'fuck this is the best shit ever'.. but by week 5 and 6 you are like 'fuck i never want to take this toxic shit again'

    for me my big thing was tren was IMPATIENCE. i am already an impatient MFer, so taking it makes me MORE impatient. so keep it low and short

    why does this happen with tren?

    1. tren is the most inflammatory of the major steroids in the body
    2. tren is the most androgenic of the major steroids
    3. tren will cause your dopamine to go haywire so expect changes to your brain nuerotransmitters

    the secret to using tren is something an IFBB told me years ago and based on my experience he is right.. and that is to keep tren dosage at no more than 200 or 250mg a week. no reason to go higher!
    Last edited by stevesmi; 07-08-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,839
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I 100% agree with stevesmi. Tren has so many sides that can hit you hard, including decision making and emotionally, it's not something to take lightly or underestimate. 400mg is a pretty high dose, and I feel like 200mg or so is more manageable. I also agree that you should not run tren for long, since it's pretty hepatoxic and just hard on your body overall. 8 weeks or so is about it in my book.

  4. #4
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,018
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren can be nasty. Some people react well to it and some do not. Every time I have tried tren, I ended up having the worst cycle ever. Crazy I know, because itís supposed to be the best. Tren just makes me feel like shit....

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    67
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What helped me was upping the test. If you want to leave the Tren at 400 try 400-500mg test. Ymmv

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    62
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    Tren can be nasty. Some people react well to it and some do not. Every time I have tried tren, I ended up having the worst cycle ever. Crazy I know, because itís supposed to be the best. Tren just makes me feel like shit....
    Same here. I end up feeling like such shit that I don't even want to workout, can't sleep properly, and end up having relationship problems with literally everyone. Seems like the sides affects me at any dosage about 5-6 weeks into taking it. I may try again at the very end of another cycle, maybe as a finisher with a little mast, but I'll likely never run it very long.

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    62
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    that is a hefty tren dosage #1.. and 2nd my rule with tren is you love it the first few weeks and think 'fuck this is the best shit ever'.. but by week 5 and 6 you are like 'fuck i never want to take this toxic shit again'

    the secret to using tren is something an IFBB told me years ago and based on my experience he is right.. and that is to keep tren dosage at no more than 200 or 250mg a week. no reason to go higher!
    Yeah, I feel amazingly great the first few weeks, then it's all misery! The psychological side effects are so pronounced that it becomes unbearable. I've never ran it higher than 50mg ace eod, either. Like I said to Chad, I'll maybe use it as a finisher, but prob never again for any length longer than four weeks or higher than I what I just mentioned.

  8. #8
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,414
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Like others have said, could be that tren just doesnít agree with you. You didnít feel it at first because of the longer ester it was attached to perhaps. Iím currently running tren ace at 300 per week and I just started the 9the week of it....Iím only running it 10 weeks. My point in saying this is that Iíve had very minimal negative side effects this is my first go at tren as well. Maybe you should have started with ace and at a lower dose. That way, you could have aborted if the sides got too bad and you also could have played with dosage as you would know the affect of each ďtweakedĒ dosage a lot sooner because of the short ester. My advice, if the sides are bad then just abort. No steroid cycle is worth damaged relationships.

  9. #9
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    107
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Like others have said, could be that tren just doesnít agree with you. You didnít feel it at first because of the longer ester it was attached to perhaps. Iím currently running tren ace at 300 per week and I just started the 9the week of it....Iím only running it 10 weeks. My point in saying this is that Iíve had very minimal negative side effects this is my first go at tren as well. Maybe you should have started with ace and at a lower dose. That way, you could have aborted if the sides got too bad and you also could have played with dosage as you would know the affect of each ďtweakedĒ dosage a lot sooner because of the short ester. My advice, if the sides are bad then just abort. No steroid cycle is worth damaged relationships.
    A calorie deficit could be intensifying your problems. Noticed a big difference when i upped my calories (clean) to 3500-4000. Gave me a better look aswell.

  10. #10
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    107
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    oops wrong qoute

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •