Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with tren psychological sides!

MooseGlide

Hey, it's been a few years since I've posted or done a cycle. Did two test only cycles and always wanted to try tren. Finally got my hands on some tren e. Currently running 400mgs tren e per week and 250mgs of test cyp per week. I'm a few days shy of 6 weeks in. Nothing the first week, 2nd week seemed to be an increase in libido. 3rd week sex drive through the roof and feeling good. 4th week sex drive still high but feeling more anxious. 5th sex drive waning but anxiety and depression just bitch slapped me hard. Mood is shit, super emotional, super clingy on my wife which is weird. So my question is what happened between that third week to the fifth week. Was I feeling the test and then the tren kicked in later? No bloods but I did pop a 2.5mg letro 5th week and my dick was like laffy taffy left out in the sun but came back after about 5 days. Just wondering if someone more knowledgeable than me might have an idea? Thanks. As info test only cycles went well. Also first week was only 200mg tren total due to getting 100mg/ml vs 200mg/ml.

that is a hefty tren dosage #1.. and 2nd my rule with tren is you love it the first few weeks and think 'fuck this is the best shit ever'.. but by week 5 and 6 you are like 'fuck i never want to take this toxic shit again'

for me my big thing was tren was IMPATIENCE. i am already an impatient MFer, so taking it makes me MORE impatient. so keep it low and short

why does this happen with tren?

1. tren is the most inflammatory of the major steroids in the body
2. tren is the most androgenic of the major steroids
3. tren will cause your dopamine to go haywire so expect changes to your brain nuerotransmitters

the secret to using tren is something an IFBB told me years ago and based on my experience he is right.. and that is to keep tren dosage at no more than 200 or 250mg a week. no reason to go higher!

Last edited:
I 100% agree with stevesmi. Tren has so many sides that can hit you hard, including decision making and emotionally, it's not something to take lightly or underestimate. 400mg is a pretty high dose, and I feel like 200mg or so is more manageable. I also agree that you should not run tren for long, since it's pretty hepatoxic and just hard on your body overall. 8 weeks or so is about it in my book.

Tren can be nasty. Some people react well to it and some do not. Every time I have tried tren, I ended up having the worst cycle ever. Crazy I know, because it’s supposed to be the best. Tren just makes me feel like shit....

Tren can be nasty. Some people react well to it and some do not. Every time I have tried tren, I ended up having the worst cycle ever. Crazy I know, because it’s supposed to be the best. Tren just makes me feel like shit....

Same here. I end up feeling like such shit that I don't even want to workout, can't sleep properly, and end up having relationship problems with literally everyone. Seems like the sides affects me at any dosage about 5-6 weeks into taking it. I may try again at the very end of another cycle, maybe as a finisher with a little mast, but I'll likely never run it very long.

that is a hefty tren dosage #1.. and 2nd my rule with tren is you love it the first few weeks and think 'fuck this is the best shit ever'.. but by week 5 and 6 you are like 'fuck i never want to take this toxic shit again'

the secret to using tren is something an IFBB told me years ago and based on my experience he is right.. and that is to keep tren dosage at no more than 200 or 250mg a week. no reason to go higher!

Yeah, I feel amazingly great the first few weeks, then it's all misery! The psychological side effects are so pronounced that it becomes unbearable. I've never ran it higher than 50mg ace eod, either. Like I said to Chad, I'll maybe use it as a finisher, but prob never again for any length longer than four weeks or higher than I what I just mentioned.

Like others have said, could be that tren just doesn’t agree with you. You didn’t feel it at first because of the longer ester it was attached to perhaps. I’m currently running tren ace at 300 per week and I just started the 9the week of it....I’m only running it 10 weeks. My point in saying this is that I’ve had very minimal negative side effects this is my first go at tren as well. Maybe you should have started with ace and at a lower dose. That way, you could have aborted if the sides got too bad and you also could have played with dosage as you would know the affect of each “tweaked” dosage a lot sooner because of the short ester. My advice, if the sides are bad then just abort. No steroid cycle is worth damaged relationships.

Like others have said, could be that tren just doesn’t agree with you. You didn’t feel it at first because of the longer ester it was attached to perhaps. I’m currently running tren ace at 300 per week and I just started the 9the week of it....I’m only running it 10 weeks. My point in saying this is that I’ve had very minimal negative side effects this is my first go at tren as well. Maybe you should have started with ace and at a lower dose. That way, you could have aborted if the sides got too bad and you also could have played with dosage as you would know the affect of each “tweaked” dosage a lot sooner because of the short ester. My advice, if the sides are bad then just abort. No steroid cycle is worth damaged relationships.

A calorie deficit could be intensifying your problems. Noticed a big difference when i upped my calories (clean) to 3500-4000. Gave me a better look aswell.

Wow, I appreciate all the responses. I seriously spent a lot of time researching tren and the sides. Everyone talks about prolactin and gyno. It seems there is significantly less discussion on the psychological sides. You also read about increased aggression but I've seen a decrease honestly and now I'm over the top lovey with the wife but super mopey when I leave for a couple of days for work. Oh well, life's a trip. At least it works, I'm barely eating and I still put on 15 pounds and getting leaner. I don't know if I'm in a caloric deficit but if not then close. I haven't needed to use an ai, aside from the one time which think was not necessary. Probably go another couple of weeks and call it good. I'm not interested in doing it again.

Wow, I appreciate all the responses. I seriously spent a lot of time researching tren and the sides. Everyone talks about prolactin and gyno. It seems there is significantly less discussion on the psychological sides. You also read about increased aggression but I've seen a decrease honestly and now I'm over the top lovey with the wife but super mopey when I leave for a couple of days for work. Oh well, life's a trip. At least it works, I'm barely eating and I still put on 15 pounds and getting leaner. I don't know if I'm in a caloric deficit but if not then close. I haven't needed to use an ai, aside from the one time which think was not necessary. Probably go another couple of weeks and call it good. I'm not interested in doing it again.

It gives me a ton of depression, anxiety and paranoia. I start thinking very irrationally and overanalyze everything to the point that I drive myself crazy. The increase in libido is so bad that it's inconvenient. I can't get work done for fucking or masturbating. It's a crazy compound. I just wish the cons didn't outweigh the pros of using it.

Moose go to my Youtube channel.... OutlawV2. I talk about Tren psychological sides IN DEPTH......

Most here haven't even used tren or they simply won't which makes any real world "theory" kinda bunk.....

You have a few things wrong with your cycle... First off using Tren E off the bat isn't smart. It's in your system for WAAAAY longer so if you have sides, get a book and some cotton tissue cuz they aren't going away quickly.....

I use Tren in all my cycles and have used it to great effectiveness. There's no other compound that will make you look like this.. And for some people theres no other compound that makes you FEEL like this... And that feel can be great libido, or a feeling of extreme "alpha male" that can come with tren..... I get anxiety from tren a little bit.. I also get a tiny bit of nauseau...... But other compounds aren't without their sides either..... EQ makes your RBC shoot up like a mofo and made my hands numb...... Deca can make your dick into a fukkin useless noodle.... Too much test and you can grow titties.....

But the second ANYONE brings up Tren people are like "BRO ur gonna have night sweats and jerkoff like ten times a day.... Definitely don't use that......"

I mean lets be honest people.. All gear unwisely used including tren can and will have sides.....

So for your cycle you are number one using the wrong ester as a first timer.. You're also using too much as a first timer. I used 400 mg a week of E after about 6 cycles of acetate.... E was WAAAAAAY more forgiving..... It may just be that you are prone to anxiety..... If you are don't use tren if you can't handle it...

It's like if your cholesterol was like way out of wack or you have genetic lipid issues.... I'm not gonna recommend you use Winstrol either..... make sense??? And go check my youtube channel ASAP.

Crazy man, I was expecting some of this but damn it's been a pretty shitty ride. I dropped the dosage and we'll see how it goes. I really don't have a problem dropping the tren completely if it doesn't get better.

It gives me a ton of depression, anxiety and paranoia. I start thinking very irrationally and overanalyze everything to the point that I drive myself crazy. The increase in libido is so bad that it's inconvenient. I can't get work done for fucking or masturbating. It's a crazy compound. I just wish the cons didn't outweigh the pros of using it.

Wow how has anyone not mentioned that... It's because you're not running cabergoline....

The sides you speak of are prolactin sides.

I run tren every cycle blast cruise for 5 years.

I tried tren once without caber and within a few weeks wow I started getting those exact symptoms, paranoia, think ur gf is cheating ect ect... You really can't take tren without caber... That's why some seem to have so many probs.

I'm 6 weeks into 150eod homebrew. Gained 6kg. I feel fantastic. 4 weeks of tbol, 2 weeks oral break, now just started 50mg winstrol for the last 4 weeks.
Only issue I have is reduced cardio, sweaty sex, insomnia creeps up. To maintain this dose of tren for 10 weeks I have to take a low .5mg xanax pretty much nearly every night.

.5 caber e3d.

Taking tren without caber is like taking test without an ai.
Your hormones will be out of balance and it's not necessarily the steroids direct side effects but the out of balance hormones that you lot are describing. Tren makes you feel alpha like God.

Wow how has anyone not mentioned that... It's because you're not running cabergoline....

The sides you speak of are prolactin sides.

I run tren every cycle blast cruise for 5 years.

I tried tren once without caber and within a few weeks wow I started getting those exact symptoms, paranoia, think ur gf is cheating ect ect... You really can't take tren without caber... That's why some seem to have so many probs.

I'm 6 weeks into 150eod homebrew. Gained 6kg. I feel fantastic. 4 weeks of tbol, 2 weeks oral break, now just started 50mg winstrol for the last 4 weeks.
Only issue I have is reduced cardio, sweaty sex, insomnia creeps up. To maintain this dose of tren for 10 weeks I have to take a low .5mg xanax pretty much nearly every night.

.5 caber e3d.

Taking tren without caber is like taking test without an ai.
Your hormones will be out of balance and it's not necessarily the steroids direct side effects but the out of balance hormones that you lot are describing. Tren makes you feel alpha like God

Somewhat true to a point... I've seen people take caber and still have anxiety from tren... I don't think anxiety is a prolactin related side effect... I think it's just the affinity of tren to bind to androgen receptors and makes you slightly cray cray....

Back
Top Bottom