Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help w recent PSL order!!!

AJP

Good Afternoon bros,

Hoping to get some help about my recent PSL order. Payment sent but order was cancelled today. Have sent a few emails as per the process with correct details but haven't received a response.

FYI I have previously ordered from PSL with no issues and I tried to send PM directly but less than 50 posts a no go.

Appreciate any help!

Good Afternoon bros,

Hoping to get some help about my recent PSL order. Payment sent but order was cancelled today. Have sent a few emails as per the process with correct details but haven't received a response.

FYI I have previously ordered from PSL with no issues and I tried to send PM directly but less than 50 posts a no go.

Appreciate any help!

The order cancellation was due to the time lapse in which the payments were not sent.. upon checkout we give an estimation of how long the order will stay open before it goes into cancel mode due to funds not being sent...we can override this in our system so do not worry about this and you can continue to send your funds using that order ID confirmation number.. we just cancel this so we move on to the next order in which in the fashion that we have received them..it basically goes into hibernation mode and it can be resurrected..
please contact customer service and advise them that you spoke with me, tell them I said to press the order forward.. give them your order ID identification number along with all of your information including the sender and the receiver with your payment method..

You're going to be fine I promise you and have no worries I have your back!

In the event that yourself or any other members reading this if your post count is not high enough you can always contact the moderators and the administration here in the community and they would forward a hyperlink with your post or even forward your message to me and I will contact you and take care of the situation..

I hope this answers all of your questions and concerns this evening, is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Thank you for selecting are products and services for your needs..

Best regards, PSL team supervisor
Vision

Good Afternoon bros,

Appreciate any help!

A rep will be right along

Thank you for your responses!!! I received an email from PSL customer service last night. I have forwarded a screenshot of my details to them, I am confident that it will get worked out. All of my past orders were PERFECT. Thank you for the community support. Even though I haven't made many posts I have been around for years because the information is top notch top notch!!!

Thank you for your responses!!! I received an email from PSL customer service last night. I have forwarded a screenshot of my details to them, I am confident that it will get worked out. All of my past orders were PERFECT. Thank you for the community support. Even though I haven't made many posts I have been around for years because the information is top notch top notch!!!

yeah PSL has built a strong reputation

I'm wondering if the problem is my @comcast.net emails are not being received on their end this whole time. I used my @gmail account this morning to reply. I'll update once its all worked out.

Much Appreciated!!!

I'm wondering if the problem is my @comcast.net emails are not being received on their end this whole time. I used my @gmail account this morning to reply. I'll update once its all worked out.

Much Appreciated!!!

It is very very possible that that could have an influence.. certain emails automatically go into our spam folder and vice versa.. I would suggest using Tutanota in the future for communicating.. this email provider is encrypted and it is not problematic whatsoever and very user-friendly..

It is very very possible that that could have an influence.. certain emails automatically go into our spam folder and vice versa.. I would suggest using Tutanota in the future for communicating.. this email provider is encrypted and it is not problematic whatsoever and very user-friendly..

Thank you for that recommendation, I will use Tutanota going forward. Keep you posted on outcome but all previous orders from PSL were completed successfully so this in no way was an attempt to bash...actually this type of response is all you can ask for from a company you do business with... Thank you!

After you send payment does anyone know the turn around for order to get to the states? I've seen mixed answers some saying 4-8 days and some saying 2-4 weeks. Hoping it's not no 2-4 week thing. Because that's really just going to suck

I took your advice and setup Tutanota. I have emailed with screenshot, but still didn't get a reply that any of my emails were received. Just looking for a confirmation.

After you send payment does anyone know the turn around for order to get to the states? I've seen mixed answers some saying 4-8 days and some saying 2-4 weeks. Hoping it's not no 2-4 week thing. Because that's really just going to suck

This question is really hard to answer because this will all come at the mercy of the mail carrier.. USPS sometimes operate with blinding speeds and the other times there is simply no answer or reason for unexpected delays..

I could give you a ratio that is generated on the majority of transactions.. 85 percentile of all International orders are about 8-10 days after the order has been shipped..

Without mentioning sensitive information your geographical location also plays a pivotal role..

Whenever I’ve tried to order from PSL I can’t figure out how to make the payment.

I have a thread for order instructions around here somewhere. Hold tight

- - - Updated - - -

Come on guys. If you just click information. It opens ups
Other categories.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/1-delivery

- - - Updated - - -

I took your advice and setup Tutanota. I have emailed with screenshot, but still didn't get a reply that any of my emails were received. Just looking for a confirmation.

Check your spam . somentimes it will go there first

Back
Top Bottom