Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's a little something for anyone considering Peptide usage

I

infraredline

How's it going everyone, I am gonna try and do a big write up like this and my previous HCGenerate thread I made earlier this week at least once or twice a week. That being said for those of you interested in peptide usage this is for you.

So let me begin with what I have personally used, last December I ran a GHRP-6 & CJC-1295 no DAC cycle for a month and a half. The results I must say were uncanny. I was hungry as a horse and could pound down calories without really putting on much excess body fat from the calorie surplus I was in. Also a nagging injury in my rotator cuff and back repaired without me having to take time off. Now as far as the results, it wasn't an instant thing and it took a while for me to really see the power of these peptides but fast forward to about 2 months down the road following the end of my cycle. I began to see a body composition change, day by day my muscles literally became thicker and thicker. Not only that but my metabolism was significantly higher then it was prior to using the peptides. Overall I was extremely happy with my decision to use them and will probably do another cycle this winter.

Now lets talk about the different choices you have as it seems that there are new ones continually popping up each day. The ideal peptide cycle has what is called a GHRP (Growth Hormone Realeasing Peptide) and a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone). First we will look at GHRPs.

The following are GHRPS:
- Hexarelin
- GHRP-6
- GHRP-2
- Ipamorelin

Now of the following GHRP-6 will produce a hunger spike that is unmatched by anything I've encountered before which comes in handy for those of you like me that have trouble shoving down all their calories for the day. However GHRP-6 will also cause the biggest cortisol spike of the 4 (not high enough to cause any problems with catabolism) resulting in some water retention thus making this more desirable for those whom are wishing to bulk.

GHRP-2 will not produce the same spike in hunger that GHRP-6 will and will also not cause as much of a cortisol spike but will have a bigger spike in prolactin then GHRP-6 which is why I would not advise using GHRP-2.

Ipamorelin is the "cleanest" of the GHRPs as it does not have the same negative impact on prolactin or cortisol than the above GHRPs. This makes Ipamorelin a good choice if a little excess water retention is not what you are looking for.

Finally there is Hexarelin. Hexarelin is often overlooked as an outdated GHRP since I believe it was one of the first ones researched. However what people seem to be overlooking is the fact that Hexarelin has shown to cause the largest spike in GH out of the following peptides listed above. In a study comparing GHRP-6 and Hexarelin side by side, the GHRP showed a bump of roughly 400 ng/mL + or - 125 ng/mL in GH levels where Hexarelin showed an increase of 800 ng/mL + or - 125 ng/mL. In addition Hexarelin will not cause a spike in appetite like GHRP-6 which for some is a good thing and for others is a negative.

So now that we've gone over the GHRPs we will look at the GHRHs. Now you may be asking why you need both, so to explain that I will use this analogy. Think of GHRPs like electric current and GHRHs like the light switch. No matter how much electric current you send to a light bulb, it will not light without the switch being flipped on, this is what the GHRHs do, they essentially flip the switch on to allow the greatest amount of GH release.

So for GHRHs we have the following:
- Sermorelin
- Cjc 1288 DAC
- Cjc 1293 DAC
- Cjc 1293 no DAC
- Cjc 1295 DAC
- Cjc 1295 no DAC

The following write up comparing the following is credited to DrNat over at steroidology

GRF(1-29): Aka Sermorelin
Generation: Original analog of GHRH
Changes: Since no amino acid changes were made and with no DAC protection it had a half life less than a minute.

cjc-1288 with DAC:
Generation: First gen DAC attached to GRF (1-29)
Changes: Since no amino acid changes were made it had a half life of minutes.

cjc-1293 with DAC:
Generation: Second gen DAC attached to GRF (1-29)
Changes: One amino acid change (Dform Arginine replaced Arginine in the 2nd position) it had a half life of 5 or so minutes.

cjc-1293 without DAC:
Generation: In between 1st and 2nd (1.5 gen)
Changes: One amino acid change (Dform Arginine replaced Arginine in the 2nd position) which made it a bit longer lasting than original GRF(1-29) but without DAC had less protection so it had a half life just under 5 minutes.

cjc-1295 with DAC:
Generation: Third gen DAC attached to GRF (1-29)
Changes: Four amino acid changes (The one at the 2nd position, as just described and 3 more) which made it last much much longer than original GRF(1-29). It had a half life of around a week.
* One problem with such a long half life is GH bleed, you dont want to use this long term.

cjc-1295 without DAC: Aka Tetra-substituted, Aka Modified modGRF (1-29) - named by Dat
Generation: Tetra-substituted GRF (1-29) same as third gen but with no DAC attached.
Changes: Four amino acid changes (The one at the 2nd position, They are a glutamine (Gln or Q) at the 8-position, alanine (Ala or A) at the 15-position, and a leucine (Leu or L) at the 27-position.) which made it last much longer than original GRF(1-29). It had a half life a little over 30mins.

** This is the only worthwhile GRF using.
* GH Bleed: When the Somatropes are made to constant release their supply of GH and they are not given enough time to produce more, once the reserves are gone there is no more surge, just dribbles of GH..

So as you can see the GHRH you want is Cjc 1295 no DAC.

Now lets touch on dosing and duration of cycles. The dosing protocol for both your GHRPs and your GHRHs is 1 mcg per kg of bodyweight. What this means is if you weigh 80kg you should be injecting 80mcg of a GHRP and 80mcg of a GHRH sub-q. You want to at least dose twice daily (post workout and pre bed) but you ideally want to dose 3x daily (upon waking, post workout, and pre bed). You can draw you GHRH and GHRP into the same insulin syringe to inject. You should wait 30 minutes to 1 hour post injection to eat and should eat your macros in the following order: carbs, protein, fats. Regarding cycle length I would say minimum length of a cycle would be a month and a half and maximum length would be 6 months with a 3 month off time.

Finally lets discuss how to deal with the small cortisol release that one may experience from peptides. Need to build muscle just released a product called d-spark the contains the ingredient Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (arimistane). This is a compound I have been a fan of for a while now that is not only an ai but is also a potent testosterone booster and a cortisol blocker. It also contains D-aspatic acid which will show a 40% increase in testosterone levels. Finally it contains Nitratine which is an ingredient that will help dilate your blood vessels allowing for the excess igf-1 your body will be produced from the peptides to shuttle nutrients to your muscle cells that much easier.

The ideal dosing for the arimistane is 75mg and for d-aa is 3g, in other words 3 pills daily.

Hope this write up is helpful to everyone and as always feel free to PM me with any questions you have.

Tremendous information on peptides my friend. I have just begun a peptide regime and am using low doses of sermorelin and will soon start addition of ipamorelin,so this is critical info for me.I am 67 years of age 5'!0" and weigh 235 lbs. An avid ex bodybuilder,I use TRX suspension system for workouts and try to eat fairly clean and having pretty good results for my age. I guess I'll give cjc1295 - Dac a try when I run out of sermorelin. Thanks again. Wayneman

Tremendous information on peptides my friend. I have just begun a peptide regime and am using low doses of sermorelin and will soon start addition of ipamorelin,so this is critical info for me.I am 67 years of age 5'!0" and weigh 235 lbs. An avid ex bodybuilder,I use TRX suspension system for workouts and try to eat fairly clean and having pretty good results for my age. I guess I'll give cjc1295 - Dac a try when I run out of sermorelin. Thanks again. Wayneman

Anytime my friend, remember though you want cjc 1295 no DAC and not cjc 1295 w/ DAC

really nice writeup bro... there are a lot of different peptides out there and it can get quite confusing to many on what to use so this will help as a nice guide for many...

In terms of recovery, I like seeing IGF-1 during PCT IMO

I agree igf-1 definitely has a place in pct. not exactly why but it definitely seems to bring the boys back to life faster in pct then if it isn't used.

Good stuff. I'm using 100/100 of ghrp2/cjc-1295 no dac AM, 15 minutes later 2iu of GH and then the same thing in the evening. I have used GH peptides extensively for 2yrs plus now. I am a big fan of peps but I like real GH better. Nothing beats a combo of the two though. :)

Back
Top Bottom