Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's Something Nobody's Thought Of...

Iv stacked orals, Iv done lots of stuff.
Most I pushed it was I'd timed my cycle for a Thailand trip.
17 days in Thailand... Was doing stupid crazy shit. Was already on base 750 test, 600 tren e. I was doing 100mg day blue hearts, 50/75mg winstrol, hgh, additional prop injection, proviron.
Training 2 or more hours a day.
I just wanted to fuk as many Thai girls as possible. Ended up taking so much Dbol and prop to try and balance estro then I'd lower it a bit much or so Id think so is do more Dbol prop. I didn't care. I was not having limp dick in fucking Thailand lol.

And you know what, I got an amazing natural looking photo with an elephant and I look jacked but ripped...
First 4 weeks of cycle was tbol also.
So my liver took a beating.
Had a few drinks some nights but mostly not.

100mg anavar is good, or yeh 50 tbol /50 anavar. Where 100tbol would prob quickly cause lethargy perhaps the anavar combo wouldn't. Different drug.
That sort of shit.

I see no reason you can't stack 2 orals at the same time but reduce the total mg of each. Instead of just running 30mg dbol in your cycle, no reason you couldn't do something like 20mg dbol, 20mg tbol. In the end, you would just have to stay close to blood work and see the impact on liver.

Back
Top Bottom