Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's Something Nobody's Thought Of...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Here's Something Nobody's Thought Of...

If someone came on the board and said they wanted to use two orals, it's pretty certain that 100 out 100 people will say "NEVER USE TWO ORALS AT THE SAME TIME IN A CYCLE." Good advice, right?

Why?

It's the old thinking of people not considering milligram strength.

I wrote a piece in 1997 (Yes, I am THAT old) called "Steroids For Health" that got quite a bit of attention, in part, because I made a very simple observation. Dan Duchaine had written about how powerful Anadrol was and how weak Winstrol was. But back then, it was all pharmaceutical and Drol was 50 mgs and Winny was 2 mgs. He made the simple mistake of comparing the amount of pills as opposed to the amount of milligrams. And everyone went along with it. My observation wasn't based on any brilliant understanding of pharmacology -- it was based on logic. And Dan personally contacted me to tell me, "Man, you got that right. I can't believe we missed that."

Well, today people do the same thing. They think that Anavar isn't liver toxic because the medical literature says so. But the medical literature is based on the therapeutic dose of 4 mgs a day.

So back to my original point: Why is mixing two orals bad? Or the better question might be why is 10 mgs of D-bol and 10 mgs of Anavar worse than 20 mgs of D-bol?

The answer is...it isn't. In fact, it opens up a whole new world of potential.

Case in point: T-bol is a big favorite, but when you get right down to it, it's essentially a milder D-bol. So what's the difference between 20 mgs of T-bol and that example of 10 mgs of D-bol and 10mgs of Anaver? I'm guessing the effect would be very similar.

How about D-bol mixed with winny, which has a slight anti aromatase effect? Var and Proviron? Talk about a cutting stack! Tren and oral Primo? Why not?

Anyway, this isn't to recommend anything specific. And I know there will always be people who want to make an argument over minutea. But it's just another way of thinking about things.

If that's what you want to do.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wonít say what Iíve done but Iíve mixed more than 2 orals done double that lol but I trial everything on myself.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think every cycle should have 2 orals mixed, I don't know why more guys aren't mixing orals. A lot of broscience and myth about not being able to use more orals. Especially these days with n2guard around, more orals can be used.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I never understood the myth of not mixing 2 orals. I believe the root of the broscience myth about this comes from the 1980s when guys couldn't stack dbol+anadrol because no knowledge and no AIs.

Rather, these days with the amount of knowledge people have and facts on the ground, stacking 2 oral steroids makes perfect sense.

My Favorite oral stacks in order
    Anavar + Winstrol
    Turinabol (Tbol) + Winstrol
    Anavar + Cardarine GW501516 or stenabolic SR9009
    Anavar + Low dose Dbol
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nobody thought of stacking 2 orals. brilliant analysis once again
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    Jason I disagree with you here. A lot of 'bros' on the forums shit talk stacking 2 orals. I think Nelson makes good points here. Orals should always be stacked.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    If someone came on the board and said they wanted to use two orals, it's pretty certain that 100 out 100 people will say "NEVER USE TWO ORALS AT THE SAME TIME IN A CYCLE." Good advice, right?

Why?

It's the old thinking of people not considering milligram strength.

I wrote a piece in 1997 (Yes, I am THAT old) called "Steroids For Health" that got quite a bit of attention, in part, because I made a very simple observation. Dan Duchaine had written about how powerful Anadrol was and how weak Winstrol was. But back then, it was all pharmaceutical and Drol was 50 mgs and Winny was 2 mgs. He made the simple mistake of comparing the amount of pills as opposed to the amount of milligrams. And everyone went along with it. My observation wasn't based on any brilliant understanding of pharmacology -- it was based on logic. And Dan personally contacted me to tell me, "Man, you got that right. I can't believe we missed that."

Well, today people do the same thing. They think that Anavar isn't liver toxic because the medical literature says so. But the medical literature is based on the therapeutic dose of 4 mgs a day.

So back to my original point: Why is mixing two orals bad? Or the better question might be why is 10 mgs of D-bol and 10 mgs of Anavar worse than 20 mgs of D-bol?

The answer is...it isn't. In fact, it opens up a whole new world of potential.

Case in point: T-bol is a big favorite, but when you get right down to it, it's essentially a milder D-bol. So what's the difference between 20 mgs of T-bol and that example of 10 mgs of D-bol and 10mgs of Anaver? I'm guessing the effect would be very similar.

How about D-bol mixed with winny, which has a slight anti aromatase effect? Var and Proviron? Talk about a cutting stack! Tren and oral Primo? Why not?

Anyway, this isn't to recommend anything specific. And I know there will always be people who want to make an argument over minutea. But it's just another way of thinking about things.

If that's what you want to do.
    Orals as a rule are harder on the system as they have to be processed via the liver etc. So when someone asks a general question like that then they likely will get a general answer.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xBSer View Post
    Jason I disagree with you here. A lot of 'bros' on the forums shit talk stacking 2 orals. I think Nelson makes good points here. Orals should always be stacked.
    Should always be stacked? Why? Injectables are not as rough on your system so if that is the option go injectable.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For me its not as much about mixing the 2 orals as it is the overall dosage. In your example of Var and Dbol, most people would probably take 30-50mg of Dbol or 40-60mg of Var.

If I was going to take both, I would stick with the very low end of each. I wouldn't run 50mg Dbol and 60mg Var. I'd want my total oral dosage to remain in that 50-60mg range.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    Nope, you missed the point bro. I was referring to comparing the total amount of milligrams.

Swing and a miss once again. LOL Nice try though. Keep 'em coming!
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast