bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HERE IT IS. THE TRUTH ABOUT FASTING! PART 1

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I've zero intention of fasting and it wouldn't kill you to stop saying how god awful dangerous it is while getting all riled up with other mods.
    Nah, I'm not riled up by the mods. I have nothing to gain. I was asked to come on the board as a courtesy to help promote the product line I developed. Then the people who sell the product line go out of their way to discredit me? It's all so dumb. So I'm just trying to make myself clear until those who want t hear my side of the story are satisfied, and then I can get out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i did it too, all by accident more or less, just because of the compounding amounts of work between businesses etc and before you know it, you just get used to it... you feel a lot less heavy etc.. at least for me... its not even something i have been doing intentionally but i do like it
    And I state in the article how that is fine and has its benefits.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Nah, I'm not riled up by the mods. I have nothing to gain. I was asked to come on the board as a courtesy to help promote the product line I developed. Then the people who sell the product line go out of their way to discredit me? It's all so dumb. So I'm just trying to make myself clear until those who want t hear my side of the story are satisfied, and then I can get out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

never said you didnt and also wont get involved in any arguments... all i was doing was answering masonic... im running three different businesses and way way way way way beyond any sort of arguments online anymore... i want less than zero to do with it... and i will only be reading from here on out... you guys can all fight this one out... everyone has plenty of info to pass around and all you guys should do is focus on learning from each other and working together, not having petty arguments... everyone is hear to learn, not argue...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    never said you didnt and also wont get involved in any arguments... all i was doing was answering masonic... im running three different businesses and way way way way way beyond any sort of arguments online anymore... i want less than zero to do with it... and i will only be reading from here on out... you guys can all fight this one out... everyone has plenty of info to pass around and all you guys should do is focus on learning from each other and working together, not having petty arguments... everyone is hear to learn, not argue...
    I don;t blame you. And for the record, I never set out to argue. I thought I was being invited to give my expertise. But it differed from other's opinions and then the insults began to fly. And that's why I bowed out of continuing along those lines.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

So here's the thing - your product selling is one thing. The 'dispute' is something else. And let's be honest every single person on the forum agrees on and favours a ton of stuff. Like nearly everyone works out and or wants to improve themselves in some way. We're 'arguing' over ONE thing. And when I say we I don't care to look into the good or bad of fasting. It's not on my radar.

Forums have a habit (as do many social media sites) or exaggerating disagreements. Now, as I've said a few times now, making your point by claiming it's the worst thing ever was all your own work. And it's hardly likely to make friends and influence people is it - you already know why. And discredit you? No.

To be clear - all the mods know who you are. If not they damn well ought to. But we're allowed to disagree. Heck, some of your early career was made by having round table debates (in Muscle Media etc) where... cue shock... not everyone agreed. And in doing so it educated and entertained the reader.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    very interesting

I actually enjoy working out on no food at all I feel so much better

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's funny that more people tuned into the bitch-fest than considering the actual information that can prove helpful, so I'm presenting it again here -- for those who care about bodybuilding. Drama queens can ignore it.

I'll be happy to elaborate on any of the points to those seeking knowledge. But I'm sorry to say that I will not engage in dares, adolescent taunts or pussy games of any kind. I'll speak only to men.
    And here's part II. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ing-77547.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's funny that more people tuned into the bitch-fest than considering the actual information that can prove helpful, so I'm presenting it again here -- for those who care about bodybuilding. Drama queens can ignore it.

I'll be happy to elaborate on any of the points to those seeking knowledge. But I'm sorry to say that I will not engage in dares, adolescent taunts or pussy games of any kind. I'll speak only to men.
    And here's part II. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ing-77547.html
    bro are you going to do a podcast with steve and rick on fasting? Fasting #2...last one steve went all out here
    https://www.evolutionary.org/evoluti...o-food-19days/
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro are you going to do a podcast with steve and rick on fasting? Fasting #2...last one steve went all out here
    https://www.evolutionary.org/evoluti...o-food-19days/
    I guess you missed the debate. I did not back out of the podcast. I was the one who WANTED to do it. But it turned into a a gang-up without any consideration of the facts I was presented and that was too much like the old days of the idiot kids on the message boards and I have not time or inclination to conduct business under unprofessional circumstances.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess you missed the debate. I did not back out of the podcast. I was the one who WANTED to do it. But it turned into a a gang-up without any consideration of the facts I was presented and that was too much like the old days of the idiot kids on the message boards and I have not time or inclination to conduct business under unprofessional circumstances.
    Bro so guys disagreeing with you are idiots and kids? ... I disagree, many scientific studies were posted and discussed... and none of those you addressed in podcast because you backed out... thatís my understanding maybe Iím wrong but thatís what i saw...

Bro ... I did see where Steve (just 1 guy) said something nasty to you , he was wrong to call you a name...I disagree with what he said to you and he shouldnít have... but no other person did it and I think Steve is smart and understands it was the wrong move because it was used by you as a reason not to do the podcast...if heís a mature man which he is , he knows he should give all sides of the story a chance even if disagrees...

Bro nelson you have my respect ... but until you do the podcast on fasting... Iím sad to say Iím disappointed with you ... I think you can do one with no debate just you and rick show your side of fasting story ... maybe itís valid... but until itís up just words ...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast