Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: HERE IT IS. THE TRUTH ABOUT FASTING! PART 1

  1. #21
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Bro so guys disagreeing with you are idiots and kids? ... I disagree, many scientific studies were posted and discussed... and none of those you addressed in podcast because you backed out... thatís my understanding maybe Iím wrong but thatís what i saw...

    Bro ... I did see where Steve (just 1 guy) said something nasty to you , he was wrong to call you a name...I disagree with what he said to you and he shouldnít have... but no other person did it and I think Steve is smart and understands it was the wrong move because it was used by you as a reason not to do the podcast...if heís a mature man which he is , he knows he should give all sides of the story a chance even if disagrees...



    Bro nelson you have my respect ... but until you do the podcast on fasting... Iím sad to say Iím disappointed with you ... I think you can do one with no debate just you and rick show your side of fasting story ... maybe itís valid... but until itís up just words ...

    Did you read my report? I posted it for the benefit of the board and very few people seem to have even read it. Do so, then tell me where you think I'm wrong and I'll respond. The podcast is over and done. They did it the way they wanted. I presented my side of the story here for anyone who cares to know it.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  2. #22
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,724
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Did you read my report? I posted it for the benefit of the board and very few people seem to have even read it. Do so, then tell me where you think I'm wrong and I'll respond. The podcast is over and done. They did it the way they wanted. I presented my side of the story here for anyone who cares to know it.
    Bro which report? ... the posts I read didnít talk about the amazing rejuvenation and health benefits of fasting ... authophagy etc ... bro you of all pplz should want rejuvenate at your age ....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  3. #23
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Bro which report? ... the posts I read didnít talk about the amazing rejuvenation and health benefits of fasting ... authophagy etc ... bro you of all pplz should want rejuvenate at your age ....
    This thread and the part II. Did you read it?

    And thatks for the advice but I'm in perfect health and look better than everyone who's attempting to insult me. It's actually quite funny.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  4. #24
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,724
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    This thread and the part II. Did you read it?

    And thatks for the advice but I'm in perfect health and look better than everyone who's attempting to insult me. It's actually quite funny.
    Bro no doubt you look good ...why u still hung up on the 1 bad sentence steve told you?...bro it was a heated debate between u guys right

    Bro... I think if u have a case ...u can do a podcast you and rick with your counter argument... so far Iím not convinced and thatís the truth bro...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  5. #25
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    233
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    This thread and the part II. Did you read it?

    And thatks for the advice but I'm in perfect health and look better than everyone who's attempting to insult me. It's actually quite funny.
    Meltdown of monumental proportion. Steve has a coupon for discounted bloodwork. Get that estradiol in line, Nelly Nel!

  6. #26
    Monkey Brain 800lbsgorillaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    178
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    This thread and the part II. Did you read it?

    And thatks for the advice but I'm in perfect health and look better than everyone who's attempting to insult me. It's actually quite funny.
    So at 60 years of age your logic is that if you look good you don't need to prove your talking points are correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I backed out .....[of the podcast]

  7. #27
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    233
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 800lbsgorillaa View Post
    So at 60 years of age your logic is that if you look good you don't need to prove your talking points are correct?
    Sums it up pretty much perfectly. It's obvious he used a ghost writer for his published drivel.

  8. #28
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 800lbsgorillaa View Post
    So at 60 years of age your logic is that if you look good you don't need to prove your talking points are correct?
    No, my point is that I did prove myself with my report that you chose to ignore and instead, you and your ilk are more concerned with 19th grade antics.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  9. #29
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Bro no doubt you look good ...why u still hung up on the 1 bad sentence steve told you?...bro it was a heated debate between u guys right

    Bro... I think if u have a case ...u can do a podcast you and rick with your counter argument... so far Iím not convinced and thatís the truth bro...
    Nah, not hung up on what Steve said at all . In fact, I contacted him and said it got out of hand and the whole thing was stupid. The reason I chose to opt out of the podcast was because it was evident it wasn't going to be a real discussion. There was too much anger. He and Rick had their minds made up . It was going to be a gang-up on me and when that happens, nobody is listening. Since it was two against one and they have control of the mics, it was pointless. So I made my report. And curiously, no one has debated it. I imagine because they either agree, have no argument ot just like to play games on message boards. And isn;t it funnt that this is a bodybuilding site and the guys with the biggest mouths never post a picture? LOL.

    It's actually so sad you have to laugh.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  10. #30
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,724
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Nah, not hung up on what Steve said at all . In fact, I contacted him and said it got out of hand and the whole thing was stupid. The reason I chose to opt out of the podcast was because it was evident it wasn't going to be a real discussion. There was too much anger. He and Rick had their minds made up . It was going to be a gang-up on me and when that happens, nobody is listening. Since it was two against one and they have control of the mics, it was pointless. So I made my report. And curiously, no one has debated it. I imagine because they either agree, have no argument ot just like to play games on message boards. And isn;t it funnt that this is a bodybuilding site and the guys with the biggest mouths never post a picture? LOL.

    It's actually so sad you have to laugh.
    Bro this argument goes both ways... you already made up your mind and didnít want to discuss it either ... so Iím saying so no one gang up on you... just you and rick 2 ppl do podcast fasting #2 your response to Steve and letís see ...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •